The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:14 pm

After a pleasant walk in the countryside in her friend the princess Mary Rose and her daughter Olympe's compagny, holding a bag in jut that countain some bread, Emilie reach the lake's shore with them, marvelled by the beauty of the place and amazed by the clarity of the pure blue wate she exclaim.

Wow !, it's magnificent !

She turn to Mary, smiling and tell her.

You hadn't lie to me, it's very beautiful place and one of the most beautiful and clear lakes that I had ever seen !

Olympe bound with joy in seeing the beautiful lake and all the swans and ducks that swin on its water and point out to them.

Maman ! Mary ! look at all the pretty swans and ducks that there is on the lake !

Emilie giggle in seeing the joy and excitement of her daugter.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:47 pm

I came to the lake with Emilie and Olympe.The lake is shallow surrounded by tall trees,lily pads grow tens of meters out from the shore,and there are elegant swans swimming across the calm waters,it looks like a dream.I smiled to Emilie.

''Oh the lake is much more beautiful than I remember,it look like dream..''

I turned to Olympe and asked her happily.

''Do you want to feed them?''

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:15 am

Emilie giggle happily, looking around to the beautiful landscape with a dazzled air and answer her.

It's true, it's look like a dream ! I adore this landscape.

She follow her glance on her daughter and smile, guessing the answer, Olympe bound joyfully, smiling and answer her.

Yes ! I want to feed them !

Emilie put the bag in jut on a rock, open it, take some bread from it and give it to Olympe, the little girl come closer to the water and throw the bread in the swans's direction, she don't succed in sending them enough far for reach them with her little arms, but the swans swim in the bread's direction, rush on it and eat it.
Olympe, amazed to see them so close send her more bread that she take herself in the bag, Emilie turn to Mary, smiling.

She seem to have much fun !

She giggle, then contempling the lake, she add.

IIt must be wonderful to swim there at summer !, I look forward to it because I adore to swim since my childhood.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:51 pm

I couldn't resist not to smile when I saw how Olympe was happy.She give a bread to swans and they come closer to her.

''I am glad to see her so much happy,If I knew how much this would bring her joy,I would told you about this place much earlier.''

I looked to Emilie and smiled gratefully.

''Thank you for inviting me to come here with you''

I nodded and said.

''The water is very warm and pleasant for swimming here at summer.Me too,but I can not remember the last time when I go for swimming.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Emilie smile happily while looking at Olympe throwing piece of breads to the swans with her little hands, shouting with joy and slight apprehension when they get closer to her, near to the shore.
She turn to Mary and answer her;

The most important is that we are here together now and that Olympe is joyful of it.

Emilie giggle as Mary thank her.

You hadn't to thank me, it's thank to you that we are here !, my dear.

Emilie get nostaligique in recalling of last summer at Eastnor with her daughter and some pupils who had remain there while holdidays, spending most of her afternoon near to the lake, swimming in it.

It's shame that you hadn't swim since a so long time since you like it too, myself I have spend my summer in swimming ! in Eastnor's lake ! I have take advantage of it as much possible. I hope that at next summer, we will be able to swim together here, would you like that ?

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:38 pm

I nodded to her and looked again at Olympe.Everytime when swans come closer to her,her face lit up with joy and that made my heart full of happiness.I turned to Emilie and asked her.

''Do you miss Eastnor?I heard that is very beautiful there.''

I replied happily to her.

''Oh Emilie I would love that very much''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Emilie smile in looking at Olympe feeding the swans, hearing her joyful giggles when they come closer to the shore for catch the little pieces of bread that she throw to them clumsily.
Emilie feel getting a bit nostalgic as Mary evocate Eastnor, she nodd.

Yes, I do miss Eastnor often, but, even if I had decide to come back there earlier, I don't succed in living the court ! there is so many friends like you with whom I feel the envy to spend some time ... and Hampton court is a wonderful palace too, isn't it ?

She take a dreamy air in thinking to her castle, recalling of the rooms and exterior areas that she prefer.

Eastnor is even more beautiful that you can imagine, for me it's better place in earth, the castle itself is very beautiful, in perfect state and vaste, it's really agreable to live in there and the domain is immense, there is a beautiful garden, a lake, a forest and many meadows ... And above all it's my own household, it's where my daughter is born, and also where I have found my school, so it's a very special place for me and I will surely invite you to come there some day for a journey.

She smile to her in hearing her answer.

Great ! I look forward for it, I am sure that we will have much fun ! What are the activities that you prefer to do while your free time ?

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:34 pm

I nodded and said softly.

''Oh yes it is,Hampton court was always my favorite,so beautiful,here it feel like home.Eastnor sound very beautiful and magical,I hope that one day I'll be able to visit Eastnor and your school.How is your school progresses?''

I smiled happily and replied.

''I am sure that we will have wonderful time.In my free time I love spending time outdoors as much as I cand,also I love to read and riding,and to spend time with friends.what about you?''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Emilie smile in thinking to her school, recalling of the deputy head teacher's last letter.

Oh very good, I have now enough pupils and the news that I recieve regulary from the deputy head teacher who manage the school in my absence are excellent, all is going well, most of the girls are good girls obediant and studious and the athmosphere is very good, the lessons of music and danse have a lot of success and take place regulary, there is also a good group of theatre that is forming and the library is also very utilised by the students, it's proove their eager for learn.

She reflect, glancing to her daughter as the image of Armand appear in her mind, as it happen all the time lately, then turn again to Mary and answer her.

We have many things in commun then !, because me too I love to spend time outdoors, to take long walks, I love to horse ride too and to read books, I don't spend one day without read story to my daughter because she adore it and I love too, it's a precious moment between us and I also read alone regulary. And I also adore to spend time with my friends and do it as regulary as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm

I smiled to her happily.

''I am glad to hear that your school is progresses well.It is great to have the school like yours were girls can studies and learn many things and have education they deserve.''

I looked at swans and sighed, they look so free and happy.Then I looked at Emilie and said.

''Oh yes we have so much in common,it is no wonder that we get along so well.Oh you are such a wonderful mother,I wish that one day I can be like you.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:08 am

Emilie smile, feeling glad and proud of having realize successfully this great project.

I must say that I am really very happy to have succed in creating and make work well this school. The girls education is so neglected, even in rich and noble families, those who bring to girls a complete education aren't the majority, trust me. I think a part of the reasons of this problem is that the parents, if they don't hire a private tutor hadn't another alternative than to send their daughter in sinistrous nun's boarding schools where the girls are abused with sadist punishments and in better of the cases they learn to write, read, count, sewing and tell their prayers, it's all. With my school, the parents have one another alternative.

She glance to her daughter with much love in her eyes, happy to see her so joyful as she observe the swans and keep on sending them some pieces of bread, then turn again to Mary.

It's true, it isn't surprising that we get so well together with all the things that we are in common.

She smile touched by her words.

Thank you Mary, you are so kind, I love my little girl so very much and being a good mother for her is very important for me, I could do everything for her.

She hug her sligthy, moved as she evocate her doubts about the mother that she will be for her children.

Oh Mary, of course that you will be a good mother ! I am sure that you will adore your children and be a wonderful mother for them. I guess that you wish to have children since a long time, am I wrong ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:18 pm

I nodded.

''Most of pepole think that for ladies is enough if they know write, read, count, sewing and tell their prayers while man need to have real education and that is so wrong ladies deserve to have education like man and I am happy that your school to provide them an education that they deserve''

I smiled and said kindly.

''Olympe is very lucky to have a mother like you''

I hugged her back gently.

''I am not sure what kind of mother I would be but I know that I would try my best to make that happy.''

I nodded sadly.

''Yes I wanted the child more that you can imagen,but it seams that God wanted me to wait for much more than I wish''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Emilie nodd, glancing to her daughter, hoping to can bring her the better education possible.

Yes, girls deserve to have a complete education, like boys and I wish that more and more of them will get one and I hope that my school will help to reach this aim.

She smile to her and answer sweetly

It's precisely because you want to have a child since a so long time that I am sure that you will love her or him with all your heart and so that you will awonderful of the mothers. And since you are being in engagement with this scottish duke, you will surely have a child before long !

Her face take a more serious air and she add.

You know most of the woman whom I cross who aren't good mothers, don't seem to really love their children nor want to care of them and I think that they had them without having desire them and to be mother only by duty and obligation.

She look around at the beautiful landscape, her eyes shining with joy as the image of this man whom she love is in her mind all the time since their encounter.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 pm

I looked at her.

''Your school are doing great job I wish that we have more schools like yours''

I smiled a little.

''I would like to have child but who know maybe God didn't planned for me to be a mother,look at my sister she don't have child and she is married for very long''

I frowned and said.

''I know and I will never understand how a mother can not love her child.It is very sad but this often happens when they have girls''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 am

Emilie feel sad in thinking to her dear friend Margaret who really isn't lucky at all.

It's true, but your siste probably lack of fertility, she maybe would have fall pregnant if she have made more frequent attempts with her husband but I guess that he musn't have visit her bed very often since while all the times I have go to visit her, and I visit her everyday, I never seen him with her.

She sigh sadly, then shake her head.

[color=violet]But it isn't because your sister have matter of fertility that you do have too ... [/coIlor]

She blush, slighty embarrassed to aboard this topic and fearing to embarrass her.

hope to don't embarrass you in aboarding this topic, but you has been married only once time in the past, with my father and he was very old and gravely ill at this moment of his life and the marriage hadn't last for long, so it isn't surprising that you hadn't fall pregnant and after ... uh ... I guess that as a virtous single lady, you hadn't been in a situation where you could have fall pregnant.

She smile and add on a reassuring tone

So the fact that you hadn't yet fall pregnant don't proove anything ... when you will have marry the duke, you will know about it and I am sure that you will have at last a child and maybe even several children.

She glance to her daughter who gambol on the shore, the air loving and moved.

I really wish it to you, it's wonderful to be a mother ! it's the higher happiness in a woman's life.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:15 pm

I nodded and looked down.

''Yes that is true I am with her almost everyday and I never saw him with her.I know how much she wanted to have child and it is sad that she didn't had possibility to have them...I don't know I think that I am just scared to much the child is only thing that I want more than anything''

I blushed slightly and said.

''As you said I was just married once to your father and he was very ill and the marriage didn't last for very long.After that I wasn't been in a situation where I could have fall pregnant so I think you are right,I just worry to much''

I smiled softly.

''Thank you Emilie and I wish that too''

I asked her kindly.

''Do you want to have more children one day?''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:16 am

Emilie sigh and nodd.

Yes it's really sad for her, she hadn't children, her husband desert her and in more she is gravely ill, she really isn't lucky.

She glance to her daughter, seeing her throwing some bread to the swans again, then turn again to Mary.

I think that indeed you are feared to don't have children because it's what you want the most ! But don't worry, you are still young and will soon marry, so you will surely have children before long, so don't worry too much !

She smile hearing her question, she nodd.

Yes, I would like to have other children, no as much as you of course since I have yet my beloved daughter but I would like to, if I get married ...

Her face take a dreamy air and she blush slighty, feeling that it's maybe time to tell her about the king of Italy, after all she is a close friend to her and they know each others since her arrival at court.

And, as surprising at it can seem, I could get married before long ... because about the king of Italy, I hadn't tell you everything ... our relationship have turn into love, our love is sincere, his intentions are very serious, and we have projects of future together ...

Her eyes shine with joy as she think to Armand.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 pm

I nodded.

''She is not lucky at all...She mary her love and looke what that marriage bring to her just pain''

I looked at her and said happly.

''I knew that something happened betwen you and him more than friendship!''

Then I gently hugged her.

''Oh Emilie I am so happy for you,and I wish you happiness with all my heart you realy deserve to be happy more than anyone and you will be the greate Queen...''

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Emilie nodd and answer.

I have always think that their was too hasty and that he wouldn't make her happy because their love didn't seem enough strong and deep for marry.

She smile and blush slighty.

I was unsure, but our relationship have evoluate very fastly.

She hug her back, feeling moved and happy .

Thank you, my dear, I am the most happy to have find my soulmate.

Her face take a serious her as she still hardly realize that she will be queen one day.

I am rather nervous at the idea to become a queen, because I hadn't ever been prepared for this such an important place, but it's the greatest of the honour that could ever had happen to me and I will do my best for the grade. Anyway, I will have time for think to it, all the foundation my relationship with the king is to be build for now.

She smile, a dreamy air on her face.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:32 pm

I nodded and said.

''She marry fast and did not think about it,but I think that she loves him even if she don't want to show her feelings''

I smiled to her sgueezing her hand gently.

''You will be a wonderful Queen I am sure,you are kind,smart,and you have a big heart and pepole will love you very much and there is king your soulmate who will be by your side to help you in all things''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Emilie nodd, a serious air on her face.

Her, yes, she love him but him, does he love her ? openly, I don't think so and I think that she is fully conscious of it and so that she made a mistake in marrying him.

She smile softly in hearing her answer.

I hope so, Mary, indeed the king will help me to get prepared and probably another people will help me, I guess that there is a process ritual for prepare the queens to their position and responsabilities and anyway, as I said, I am at the begining of this relationship, I will have all the time to think about it before to reach this step. What matter for me the most for now, is to build a strong relationship with my soulmate.

Emilie turn to her daughter, feeling happy to see her so joyful and enthousiast.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:24 am

I nooded sadly.

''I agree he doesn't love her if he doese he would never do this things to her''

I looked at her happily.

''Of course there is much time for thinking about it.Yes you need first to build relationship with him and to just enjoy in love with no worry at all''

I looked at Olympe and said.

''And Olympe would be very happy to have a father in her life''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:43 am

Emilie nodd, feeling sad for her dear friend Margaret.

It's really a shame, she is a so good woman, she deserved a husband who love her and she would be much happier. This sentimental situation musn't help her to keep good mood with this terrible illness. And him, ... He is a friend to me too but I really think that he don't derserve her at all and is a really bad husband to her, I can't believe that he don't give her any attention since now he must know very well that she is gravely ill, nobody around her can ingore it.

She sigh and shake her head, then she feel happiness come back in her as she think to Armand.

Yes, I want to enjoy the present happiness of the sweet moments that I spend with him, feeling our link get stronger, building the foundations of our relationship and about our projects future, I like to talk about it with him and daydream about it often, but for now it's still far.

She nodd in looking at Olympe, smiling.

Yes indeed, I am happy for her too, I yet talk about her with Armand, he will not try to remplace her real father who will remain her real father, but he will treat her like if she was his own and he is so kind that I am sure that she will love him as a father and be happy to have a paternal figure in her life, a true family and siblings.

Feeling her heart full of joy as she imagine the family life that they will have, she turn again to Mary and ask her.

And what about your own marriage ? did you see again your husband-to-be since the last time ?

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:05 pm

I looked down sadly feeling bad for beaing happy while my sister is very ill.

''I don't know how he can be so carless,his support would be very good for her but he don't care about her at all.''

I smiled and said happily.

''Oh Emilie you are so in love with him!What I heard about him from you,I am sure that he would be wonderful father to her and good husband to you.He is relly kind man and I am sure that you both will be happy with him.''

I nodded happily thinking about Royce and our last meeting.I wasn't sure what I feel towards him yet everything was confusing and new to me,but I knew that everytime when I think about him I feel joy in my heart.I sighted deeply and said.

''Yes,he gave me this beautiful ring.''

I showed her the ring,smiling softly.

''Oh Emilie I don't know what my feelings are about him,this all is so confusing and new to me,I was in love once or I was thinking that I am,but I never have feelings like this before to anyone.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next