The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 am

I looked at her shocked when she told me who is Olympe father.

''George Boleyn is her father?He is the man who didn't want to see his daughter and yet he is here at court so close to her...I can not imagine how you feel when you have to see him almost everyday here at court...I never liked him and now I don't like him even more...''

Then I looked at her and said.

''I promise that I will not tell anyone your secret is safe with me''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Emilie frown a bit in hearing Mary's reaction, she isn't surprised that she don't like him because she had guess that she musn't like all the Boleyn family, but even if herself is disappointed by George's choice to don't see their daughter, she still have respect and a friendly affection for him as being the one who give her her only child and has been her first love and her companion for a long time.

Well, I guess that you don't like all his family, but he is my daughter's father, Mary and when he will realize that his daughter need him and that he miss her and I think that it will happen soon, I will favorize their rapprochement ... Myself I find that his behaviour is a shame, for my daughter as for him, because I know that himself suffer of his own decision because he love her and that he have take his distances with her because he have always think that it could has been damaging for her if people learned that he his her father, especially his own family.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:56 pm

I frowned a little and said softly.

''I don't like Boleyn family but that don't have nothing with this,I am just very surprised that someone so near to his daughter does not want to see her,but I hope that he will soon realize that she is very important part in his life the same as he in her life,and to fight for her even if that mean that he would fight against his own familie''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:39 pm

She reflect a moment and answer her.

I don't think he can fight against a men as powerful as his father and his oncle, it's would have grave consequences for him and for Olympe.

Recalling of the strange recent events.

Anyway, I think that he want to see her again, but is still hesitating. Because there is three days, I have take my daughter in the garden again, we have play together to hide and seek and I have percieve him gazing at her, there was tears in his eyes, then when she have in his direction, he have disappear behind a edge. I had yet percieve him observing her from far but just a second and hadn't pay attention.

She glance to Olympe and add.

The next morning, I mean after the garden episode, I have recieve a parcel, adressed to Olympe with a rag doll in it, there wasn't note with it nor name, but I am sure that it's him, because it's look like the one he have offer her for her second birthday, as if it was make by the same artisan, it could be a sign that he want to get in contact with her again.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:30 pm

I nodded and said.

''Maybe is better if his father doesn't know about Olympe I fear that he would do if he knows.''

I listened carefully as she talked about recent events that happened with Olympe father.

''I think that he care about her and that he is to scared that his father would find out if he talk to her so he just watch her from distance to keep her safe.It is probably his gift it would be big coincidence afther the episode in garden that someone else would send her the gift with no note or name of person who sent it.It must be him I am sure.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:18 am

Emilie nodd too.

Yes, me too, it's why I prefer to tell about her father's identity only to people who are very close to me, in whom I rely on.

Emilie smile, feeling happy for her daughter.

I think so too, I am sure that it's him who have send it to her, I hope that his love for her will push him to come to see her, while remaining careful to don't be seen by his father or his oncle, it's would be perfect for her to have her blood father in her life, in more of her future legal father and her mother of course !

She giggle in glance to her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:42 pm

I gently squeezed her hand,looking at her.

''Your secret is safe with me...I would never do any harm to you or to Olympe.''

I looked am Olympe and said with hope in my voice.

''I do hope so too,it would be good for her to have her real father in her life along with you and her future father.If her father want to see her or be part of her life,he will find a way to do that.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Emilie squeeze her hand back tenderly, smiling.

I trust you Mary, it's why I tell you things that I wouldn't tell to anyone else aside a few really close people in whom I trust to. You know, maybe his father wouldn't care at all if he knowed, especially since our affair is well ended since a long time now and for ever, but who know what would happen in this powerful and pityless man's mind ?.

Thinking to the way Thomas Boleyn use his own children, she imagine with fear that he would do it with Olympe later, she add.

I fear if he learn about it, e could decide to accept her as member of his family for later, when she will have grow up, use her as a pawn of more on his chessboard, for use her in some dangerous affairs for serve his interest, like he do with his children without considering the risks for them ... look at the elder, Mary, whom he have send in both the king François and many of his friends and even his manservents's bed and later in Kind Henry's bed !, I don't want him for being able to have a bad influence on Olympe.

She sigh, then smile in thinking of Olympe's sweet relationship with her grandmother.

Fortunately, his wife isn't at all like him, Elizabeth is really a good woman and the only member of this family, aside George who know Olympe, she have recognizre her as her granddaughter and she is very kind to her, she seem to love her and to care of her, Olympe adore her, she is always overjoyed when she come to visit her ... I wish to can preserve their link even when we will live in Italy.

She nodd.

Yes, if he want to be again a part of her life, and I think he do, he will find a way for it and I will do my best for favorize their relationship.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:25 pm

I said with fear in my voice.

''I would not like to think about things he can do to her if he find out,as you said look what he done to his own children he destroyed their lives for more land and the title.He is disgusting and he would do the same with her.Yes poor Mary,I feel sorry for her.''

I looked at her and sighed.

''I don't know very well lady Elizabeth,but I am happy to hear that she care and love her.You will find a way to keep they link,I am sure.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Emilie nodd, a serious air on her face.

About Mary, I don't think that she was forced to accept to do all that she accepted, especially at french court, her father have use her taste for carnal pleasures for gain money, treating her as a prostitute rather than to protect her as any father should do. About Olympe, fortunately I don't think he will be able to have any hold or influence on her anyway, since she will live in Italy and even while journeys at english court, since I will always protect her, along with my future husband and George and Elizabeth too since they are both conscious of the danger.

She glance on her daughter, smile.

Well, I don't knowed lady Elizabeth either before to cross her in the garden ... Olympe's face features look so much like her father's that she it have strike her, so later in my chambers, she have ask me if she was George's daughter, spontaneously, because she had recognize her as his, so I have introduce them to each others officially, it was very nice moment. I know that she is important for Olympet, so I will find a way for maintain their link indeed.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:55 pm

I nodded and said looking at the lake.

''You are right about Mary but her father should stop her and protect her and not just to stand and do nothing.Olympe is lucky to have so many people in her life that will protect her and to care for her.Myself I would do anything in my power to protect her and never to let that something bad happens to her''

I smiled,looking at Olympe.

''Now when you said who is her father I can see that she looks so much like him.I am glad that her grandmother loves her and that Olympe love her too''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:20 pm

Emilie nodd.

Yes, it's any father's duty to protect their daughter, but he is a bad father and instead of protectng her, he have encourage her to continue this way, because it was in his interest and have bring him a lot of money, obviously it was more important than his daughter's good sake. Unfortunately, he isn't the only father at court to act this way.

She smile, glancing to her daughter.

Yes, I am very happy to see my Olympe surrounded by many loving and caring people, I am sure that you are one of these people and that you will protect her too and I am thankful to you for it. Children are so precious and fragiles, it's any good mother and father's duty to protect them against this world's dangers.

She giggle.

I know, himself have recognize her immediatly as his daughter the first time he seen her. I am glad that she have her grandmother in her life too and I hope that she will have her other grandmother too.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:37 pm

I said sadly.

''Unfortunately he is not only one...In this court we have more fathers like him and that is very sad...Yes children are the most valuable thing in this world and it should be everyone duty to protect them and not to use them.''

I smiled to her.

''Your mother will love her too when she meet her,you will see everything will be fine''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:14 pm

You are right, my dear, fortunately George is a good father for Olympe, in spite not being very present and I am sure that Armand will be a good father too, more present.

She think to her mother with emotion and nostalgia.

I really hope so, I will visit her soon anyway, because his majesty will have to return in Italy soon, for assure his duties of king, I am going to miss him so much that it's better that I keep my mind occupied in such a important affair as to visit my mother, introduce her my daughter, make up for all the lost time, if everything go well of course.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 pm

I nodded slighly,smiling.

''I am sure that he will be good father,he loves you and I believe that he will love her very much like his own daughter''

I looked at her and said softly.

''Oh when he is leaving? I know that you will miss him but he will come back for you.It is good thing that you are going to visit your mother,even If I will miss you very much...''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Emilie smile softly, glancing to Olympe.

Yes, he told me that he intend to treat her as his own daughter and we have agree that he will become her legal father at our marriage, so she will be legitimated and have the tittle of princess, so she will not be treated differently of her future siblings and it will much increase her chances for the future notably to do a good marriage. Of course it don't mean that I will exclude her blood father of her life, at the contrary as I told I will do my best for maintain their link and his majesty agree with me on this point.

She feel a bit sad in thinking to Armand's close departure for Italy.

I don't know exactly, my dear, but probably very soon.

Moved in thinking to their close separation and to all the friends that she will have to leave for start her new life with her soulmate and her daughter, Emilie embrace her tenderly, her eyes filling with tears.

I am going to miss you very much too, my dearest friend, your sister too along with all my good friends in England. I wish I could have all the people whom I love around me everyday, unfortunately it isn't possible, but I promess to write you regulary and to take a journey here at court once it will be possibe.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 pm

I smiled softly and said.

''His majesty is very kind and good man what is very rarely and I am so happy that you find such wonderful man.For me Olympe is already princess and I can tell that he will have a great future.I think that it is good if she know her real father too and to have him in her life of course if he want to be part of her life''

I hugged her with tears in my eyes.

''I am so glad that you are find happiness you deserve and we will see each other very often''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Emilie smile happily.

Yes he is the kindest man I have ever encounter and a true gentleman, I am the most happy to have find my soulmate in this wonderful man. Olympe is a adorable little love, she surely will be a popular princesse, I am sure of it and I wish that she will have a great future. Yes, it will depend on his willing to be in her life or not, but I am sure that he love her and will want to be a part of her life.

Emilie smile and kiss her cheek.

Yes, we will still see each others often, my dear and yourself will be busy with your husband and future children !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 pm

I said,smiling happily.

''Of course she will,I have no doubt in thet.She is lovely,kind and very smart like true princess.I am sure also that he loves her and care for her and with time he will be part of her life,like he should have in begining.''

I kissed also her cheek softly,blushing a bit.

''Oh I hope that you will not forget me when you become Queen...I only wish to be good wife to him and reast will come later''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Emilie smile in looking at Olympe who gambol around, picking up a few wild flowers.

It's true, she is, my beloved daugther is a pure marvel. If he want it, he will be, he have yet been, while the seven months where we has been together and before it, he don't knowed that she was his daughter.
In fact, after having concieve her, we have see each others only twice time, once time 2 months laters, then 5 months later, at the moment where I have leave court he have well see that I was pregnant, but since I has had a shallow affair with this pervert man just before we concieve this child, I guess that he have think that it was this other man's child and myself I told nothing to him about it, we hadn't even talk about it.
And after, I have go to install at Eastnor and spend more than one year in full time there alone with my daughter, I have take two short journeys at court, shortly after her bith, then when she was 9 months old and the two times, I hadn't seen him around, so I think that he wasn't at court.
When I have see him again and has hade a true conversation with him and talk about my daughter, Olympe was yet 18 months old and it's only one months later, while commun friends's marriage that I has been able to introduce her to him and it's then that he have recognize her as his own and then we have get together again for seven months where he has been a true good father for her ...
As you see the circonstances of her conception, then of my pregnancy and of her first year if life has been complicated and he was very rarely around at court, so I can't resent him for hadn't realize that he had a child of me.
At the contrary, I find that it's a shame that after having finally encounter in late his daughter and while seven months, seen her nearly everyday, spend much time with her, build solids links of love with her, he have decide to disappear of her life ... but as I said, I think he probably did it because he is feared that his father could find out about his child's existance and get malicious intent toward her and I think, from recent events that he still love her and care of her and should get in contact again and be again a part of her life.

She giggle, amused and answer her.

Come on Mary ! how could I ever forget you ? do you think that become a queen will make me amnesic ?! I adore you, my dear friend and I will never forget you nor my other close friends nor my family. Don't ever worry about it.

Then she grow serious again.

I understand, but I am sure that the two of you will be happy together, build love links and have beautiful and healty children. Myself, I am delighted to have find my soulmate and make a marriage of love with him and I will do my best for be a good wife, a good mother for our future princes and princesses and a good queen for Italian people.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 pm

I nodded and said.

''Oh now when I know hole story,I can not blam him for not being in her life when she was born.And now when I learn about her relesinship earlier with her,I can see that he loves and care for her.In time when he will think that his father is not longer threat to her,he will bild stronger relesinship with her and to be part of her life.''

I said a little more seriously.

''I can not imagine how you felt in that part of your life.You were alone and even Queen turned back to you in time when you needed her the most,and that her reaction I will never be able to understand.All that part in your life make you stronger''

I smiled happily.

''I was just joking with you.I do know that you never will forget your friends or your family even when you become Queen...Oh Emilie I do hope so from my part I will give my best to make him happy and to be a good mother to our future children if we have any,but that will be up to God.You are lucky to marry someone who you choose and love.I wish you to be happy like this always and to have many more children.And you will be good wife to him and extraordinary Queen,I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:37 pm

I really hope so too, I know that he do love her and I think that the link that he have build with her while these seven months is a solid one and that their relationship could start again easely if he decide to be part of her life again.

She feel deep sadness from her old injuries as she recalll of this period.

Yes it has been a horrible period, I am not going to lie you about it, I was all alone, only your sister did support me, she have even host me when I has been forced to leave court as my pregnancy had become too visible, until I has been able to acquire my household, but aside her, I was all alone.
Indeed the queen has been cold as ice with me, in fact she had never like me, she has never had for me the kinds words and attentions that she had for other ones, she really had her little pets, especially the spanish ones or thoses who had links with spain.
Before my arrival at court,you know that I was only 15 years old, and I had imagine that she would become a kind of second mother who could lead me and protect in this court far from my family and country and so at my arrival, I have do my best for please her.
Since the first day, I have understand that it's would at all be like I did imagine between her and me, when I told her that I am french, I have immediatly feel that she would distrust me just because of my origines.
And it had continue this way while all the time I have serve her of my best until the moment where she have dismiss me coldly and tell me that I was indesirable in her surrounding, for being pregnant without being married nor engaged to someone and so just a harlot in her eyes.

She shrugg.

Fortunately, I have also meet good people like your sister and you ! And in spite of everything, I have remain strong, I have acquire a castle of my own, give birth to a wonderful little girl and rise her alone, found the first school for girls of England, come back at court as a independant and respectable lady and make many good friends there. And now, I have find my soulmate and start a wonderful love life with him that ill change my life for the better, so I am really happy.

She giggle.

Mary ! you naughty girl I think that did talk seriously !

She smile softly.

I am sure you will, my dear, you are a wonderful woman and your husband seem to be a good person too and I feel that you are in love and I would be surprised if he don't fall in love with you too and the children will come naturally ! don't worry ! I am conscious to be very lucky and I am very happy of all this wonder that happen to me since his majesty have enter my life and I hope to have many healty children indeed, and it's my higher wish to be a good wife and a good queen and I will do my best for it.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:59 pm

I looked at her and said.

''I am glad that my sister was with you in that time of your life.But I will never understand Queen attitude towards you. She behave very bad to you,and she had no reason for it.Yes you are happy now and you need to forget past leave behind you.You are extraordinary and she should be ashamed of her actions.''

I smiled to her.

''I hope to have happy life with him by my side,and to be loved for the first time in my life.You deserve to have someone like him and I happy that he came into your life and I am sure that your future will be filled with happiness form now on''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:22 pm

She look in Mary's eyes.

Yes, your sister's help in this difficult period of my life have mean a lot for me. Well, she have never like me, but I excepted that she would at last allow me to remain at court, in my chambers, at last by christian charity since my state and situation of the period ... but she hadn't, so as you can guess, I am not found of her at all since then.

She smile softly in listening to her, feeling happy for her in listening her loving words about her husband to be.

You deserve to be loved, my dear friend, since you are a wonderful lady and I am sure that he will love you and bring you this long awaited happiness that you deserve ! I am happy for you and delighted that he have enter my life and fill it with much happiness and to can create with him a wonderful future together for us.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:54 pm

I nodded,looking at her.

''Yes she should had allow you to be at least in court,but she didn't and I am ashamed by her decision.I know that you don't like her very much,and why should you like her after everything she done to you''

I giggled a little and said happily.

''I think that he will make me happy and and I look forward to our future that we will spend together...Then I think that we are the happiest ladies here at court.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next