The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Pathway Near The River Thames

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathway Near The River Thames   Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Richard shook hia head and started walking with her towards Palace's entrance

I can't say that, my Lady. But I prefer Bavaria's weather, to be honest. I suppose weather in Spain is very different, warmer and very pleasing..

He said while walking
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Pathway Near The River Thames   Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 8:36 pm

"Oh yes my lord Spain's weather is very much warmer and i like it there.

My lord may i be allowed to enter your country after i have finished here in England?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Pathway Near The River Thames   Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 10:53 am

Richard smiled and nodded

But of course, my Lady. You will be my guest for all time you wish. My Queen and I will be happy having you at court..

He replied
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Pathway Near The River Thames   Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2019 8:12 am

"I thank you very much my lord. I will be honoured to join you at your court and to meet you queen as well.

What is Bavaria like for i have never actually been before?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Pathway Near The River Thames   Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:38 pm

Richard looked at her before replying

Many people find Bavaria a beautiful country, my Lady. We have wonderful woods and castles. I'm sure you'll like it..

He replied smiling
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Pathway Near The River Thames   Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 10:15 pm

"I must say i cannot wait to see it and i shall indeed like to see the woods as well.

Thank you again my lord for allowing me to be your guest. May i meet you in Bavaria your Grace?
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Pathway Near The River Thames   Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 6:00 pm

Richard nodded

We shall meet there, Your Highness. Oh..I see we arrived at Palace. I'm honoured meeting you, my Lady..

He stopped and bowed at her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Pathway Near The River Thames   Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 8:22 pm

"Great i shall travel there in the morning to Bavaria to see your beautiful kingdom my lord. I am honoured to meet you as well your Grace
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Pathway Near The River Thames   Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 5:34 pm

Richard smiled silently. And after bowing again, he left her precence with slow steps towards Palace
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Pathway Near The River Thames   Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 7:48 am

" I must say i have been honoured to meet you your Grace. I shall now begin to gather my things together and i will travel to Bavaria in the morning and i am looking forward to seeing your beautiful kingdom"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathway Near The River Thames   Pathway Near The River Thames - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pathway Near The River Thames
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3