The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise Empty
PostSubject: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:02 pm

François lead Thomas to the bedroom that has been attribuated to him, the two men are followed by the servents that carry Thomas's luggages, he open the door and enter the room.

Here is the bedroom that you can use while your journey at court, I hope that you will be at your ease here.

He reflect, then add.

When you will be well settled, you can come to see me in my study for talk more seriously, if you wish to.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Thomas entered in his room and put down his luggage. He looked around and smiled gratefully at Francis

Thank you, Majestè. It's very kind of you to accompany me personally until here. Of course I'll reach you in your study room, after having rest. I think I'll go to bed very soon, after saying my prayers...

He answered smiling. Then he bowed with his head again
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:48 pm

François nodd, a understanding air on his face and answer courteously.

Of course, I meant tomorrow, for now you certainly need to rest ... I am going to join my rooms myself, goodnight, monsieur More.

He bow slighty, then leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Thomas bowed deeply at Francis. As he left, he took off his hat and sat on his bed. He started saying his rosary, murmuring deeply. As he finished, he crossed and lied on bed, falling deeply asleep
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Thomas reached his chamber again. He took off his hat and his coat and walked towards the bed. A servant helped him to prepare his luggage again. After he left, he knelt and said his prayers. Then he crossed and lied on bed, thinking about his wife Alice
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Isabelle entered into the Guest Room and ordered to servants to leave her lugguages on the floor. Once they left, she removed her long coat and threw herself on bed tiredly. She missed french court so badly during her marriage years. But now she was a widow. And she was back
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Isabelle entered in her room after she saw the Queen Claude fainting. She could see hate and anger into her eyes. Still shocked, she sat on her bed unsure about what to do. She wanted to visit her but she feared her reaction. She sighed and hoped she could recover soon
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Isabelle was preparing herself to join the show with Lady Anne Boleyn in front of the King. She felt so excited. She wore her costume and her mask and left the room
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:09 am

The last time I had seen my dear friend Isabella was late spring time! I knew that she had rooms available in the palace and since many were gathering to see Anne Boleyn I thought that by chance Isabelle would be here too. A servant showed me to her chamber and knocked upon the door.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:53 pm

Isabelle was reading a book, sitting on her bed. As she heard knocking, she looked at the door. She was not expecting anyone

Come in, please..

She closed the book in her hands and waited for her guest to enter
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Hello Mon Cheri I said as I entered her chamber briskly shutting the door behind me. It has been so long since I have last seen you. I looked briskly around the room trying to find a place for me to sit.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 11:58 pm

Isabelle stood up as she saw Marguerite entering. She smiled happily

Ma chère Marguerite..welcome. Please have a sit with me. I suppose you have plenty of things to talk about. How are you?

She moved towards an armchair next to fireplace, motioning her to sit in front of her
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:19 pm

No, please remain seated Mon ami. It felt rather bizarre for a friend like Isabelle to curtsy upon my arrival it must be a habit or done out of politeness. I do hope that I wasn't interrupting anything, it has been a while since we last saw each other. I seated myself opposite to where Isabelle sat as I cast my eye's around the chamber she currently occupied.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Isabelle smiled warmly

Indeed, ma chère. The court is rather quiete, in these days. So I am happy to see a friendly face. Do you wish something to drink?

She said standing up again
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:08 pm

No not for me mon cheri but please indulge yourself. I knew that I had come to the right person Isabelle was probably one of my grandfathers favorite mistresses, I could trust her more than even royalty. Isabelle would it be OK if I stayed at your manor for awhile please.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Isabelle poured a glass of wine for herself and sat in front of her friend again. She smiled

But of course, dear. I don't mind. You may stay there as long as you wish. I'm not using my estate so much. But tell me..is something wrong?

She asked, wondering if she needed something
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 6:57 am

Indeed, something was wrong, even though I had kept it a secret from many people except my lady in waiting who dressed me daily. And was the only one privy to know all my secrets. Isabelle I will soon birth a child so I need to leave before my condition starts to be noticed. After the child would be birthed a local farmer's family would take the child in as their own with monthly payments made by myself to ensure the family would not struggle. I have been delusional into thinking that I could have an actual romance with that man it seems I was just another whore to him.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 5:30 pm

Isabelle was sipping her wine. But she stopped as she heared Marguerite's words

You are..what? Oh..sorry. I didn't mean..I'm very surprised to hear that. Of course..you may use my estate, my dear. But..what about the father? Does he know about the baby?

She asked, still a bit confused by such news
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 12:04 pm

It's the soldiers I thought I had mentioned him before. Perhaps it had not been the wisest of moves to confide such a secret to one of my most dearest friends. Discretion was key for all those involved a scandal such as this would rock the French monarchy. All my life I have had to do what others tell me I rebelled at such a young age certain to not be shackled by others. When I came across Christophe he held no responsibility and opened so many paths away from my title.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Isabelle had no words for a moment. Then she smiled and trached her hand

Yes..of course I remember, dear. I think you should tell him about the baby. And..whatever happens, I want you to know that you're not alone, Marguerite. I'll help you. Whatever you need, I'll be here for you..

She said motherly, hoping to comfort her
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:23 am

I have not seen him in so long it doesn't feel right. I sat down beside her, her motherly tone was a strange yet welcoming mixture of emotions. So many people had tried to mother me in the past, none to no prevail, but Isabelle knew me better than any other. It didn't feel strange, I felt loved for the first time in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Isabelle looked tenderly at her and smiled

Everything has a solution in this world. A coming baby is an opportunity of joy. Talk to him. Tell him about your feelings and your fears. I'm sure he won't reject you. Of course..you both are not married. And this could create a scandal. But..love is more important than this, Marguerite..

She smiled again, hoping that her words were appreciated by Mrguerite. After all, she had no children
Back to top Go down
Marguerite de Valois
Princess of France
Marguerite de Valois

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 8:16 pm

Do you truly believe that there is a solution. I had never thought of seeing it that way before my life had been mapped out for me before I was even born it was my duty to make sure I followed the traditions of the French royal family. I immensely enjoy his company when he calls me princess it's all very tongue in cheek behavior well that's how I see it. What if I would be sent away to a nunnery no one likes a scandal even though royal palaces live on courtly gossip. I looked straight ahead into Isabelle's eyes and in that instance, I knew I had done the right job in coming to her. I wished for her to one day find true love with a man that treated her as a diamond in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet
Isabelle De Guise

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 11:55 pm

Isabelle shook her head again and smiled friendly at her

My dear..nothing bad will happen to you. And no one will dare to send you into a nunnery. European courts are full of illegitimate children. Even royals. After all..if he really loves you, maybe he wishes to marry you. This would be the best solution..for child's sake..

She replied hoping to give her an hope for her future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise   Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre d' Isabelle De Guise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next