The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Suleyman's Study Room

Go down 
+8
Atmaca
Hurichan Sultan
Rumeysa Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Aybige Hatun
Pargali Ibrahim Pasa
Isabella Fortuna
Efsun Hatun
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:01 pm

With my chin raised to his eye level I smiled back in a challenging way According to Afife the ladies of the Harem are in service to Sultan Suleiman did you know I am from the same home town as your Queen Smiling I looked at Hatice moving my chin at the feel of his finger
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Princess of Ottoman Empire
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:10 pm

I shook my head as a no trying to hide my mumbled laughs at the image of her being a cat towards my brother.

Rumesya is a free spirited adventurous young Hatun as you can see she could be in my service but I wonder if that will be enough to satisfy her curious nature

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:01 am

Syleyman smiled at Hatice. Then he turned his glance towards Rumeysa again

A free spirit..I have no doubt she is, sister. But you're my property, now. So..do you come from Albania?

He asked, still keeping his eyes on her
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:43 am

What his property he had made no marking on me to claim me as his what was he going to do break me in like a horse that sounded too painful Yes but I am not yours Hunkarim I have parents my mother is a french dress maker my farther a painter. I let my eyes sparkle if he wanted me part of this Harem he would have to prove it I could easily escape
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:00 am

Suleyman rubbed his beard glancing at Hatice for a moment. He nodded

Uhm..I see. But you're here, now. And surely Afife Hatun told you that there are rules at Palace. The whole Harem is mine. You..you could even give birth a sehzade one day, Rumeysa..

He added leaving slowly her chin
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:23 pm

Oh a dressmaker how lovely I thought such a crafty family she comes from

She does come from a very talented family of the arts that is a very rare thing isn't it brother

I looked at him encouragingly
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 pm

I kept my feet firmly on the ground my eyes following his every movement he made No not at all when I first arrived we were searched in places a young girl like me should not experience and who will get the honour to take me to bed then Turning my head to Hatice I let a small smile form on my lips Yes I do like to sit outside with a blank canvas and paint but their are nothing here but concrete wall which confide me within them Unknown to them I still had plans to run from here then he would look like the foolish king I was my own person
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Suleyman smiled for Hatice's words. He noticed that she cared for Rumeysa but he didn't know why. After listening her carefully, he nodded

So..you like paiting. You can show me something, one day. I like creative ladies. You could even discover..that my Palace is a more interesting place than you thought, Rumeysa..

He said, curious to hear her answer
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:49 pm

I looked at Hatice hoping she wouldn't get into trouble for taking a likening to me I placed my arms behind my back and started to pace the room looking around. Ok I could do a sketch of the Queen if you think that it is good enough I could then draw you but if we had met on different circumstances me not being you're prisoner I would tell you that your eyes are of an interest to me I smiled curling my lips
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:15 am

Suleyman smiled, feeling amused and flattered by her words

Ah..so you like my eyes. Have you heard, Hatice? One day posterity will remember me as "The Sultan by ice-blue eyes", because of this young, talented artist. And also very beautiful. So..I give you permission to draw me or my Queen whenever you wish, Rumeysa Hatun..

He added glancing at Hatice
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:27 pm

They were both as stubborn as each other but he showed no attraction to her.

Maybe you should start with my brother now is not the best time for Mahidevran should I be present when she draws you or do you wish to be alone

I gave my brother a look I wondered if he could tell what I was thinking
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:02 am

Suleyman's eyes met his sister glanced and smiled

I think..that it's better to be alone with her, Hatice. So I'll show her that she can feel comfortable even in my presence..

He turned his eyes towards Rumeysa and rested them on her for a long while
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:01 pm

I kept my gaze on him I already felt comfortable in his presence I shall be agree to that as you said this is you're kingdom Feeling his gaze on me I turned my head away running my fingers down my neck flicking the end of my hair
Back to top Go down
Hatice Sultan
Hatice Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:28 pm

Ok I shall leave you to alone then Brother you know where I am if you need me

With a cheeky smile I turned and left the room
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:56 pm

Suleyman smiled at Hatice as she left and looked at Rumeysa. He knew that Hatice did it on purpose

Very well. We're alone, now. Come, sit with me..

He took gently her hand and leaded her until two big cushions. He sat on it and invited her at his side
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:08 pm

I let him lead me unto two big cushions within close proximity with each other I looked elsewhere as I sat down sinking into the cushion stretching out my legs to the other side of me. If I turned my head towards his face then we would be face to face. Do you mind being alone with me Hunkarim? It is just that I thought Hatice liked me but clearly I am just being used as a pawn piece in a chess game between you two. I looked at him and sighed
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Suleyman laughed

A pawn piece? Have you a so low consideration about yourself? You could be much more than this. And why should I mind being alone with you? I find you lovely, Rumeysa..

He said taking her hand in his again
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:23 pm

No I do not think that of myself but in this situation I do. I am a determined young lady if I want someone I shall get it somehow I always find a way no matter what so you see I am not that lovely after all I grinned watching him taking my hand I wanted him to see the real Rumesya not an act of somebody I am not I want you to see the real me and now I want to see the real you
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:05 am

Suleyman kept on caressing slowly her hand and her arm. Her skin was very soft

Really? And how is the real you, Rumeysa? I'm really curious to see it. So..I can show you the real me..

He answered keeping his glance on her. He was staring at her deep eyes
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:00 am

Relaxing into my cushion I close my eye's feeling his hands massaging my skin outstretching my fingers as if to grab mmmmm you are very skilled with your hands Hunkarim but you are caressing the wrong place. Who am I? Let me see what to tell you. The real me is passionate about art,horses and right now your hand. I am my own mind and I am different I can not be easily brought with jewels,rubies and fine garments I like simple things like poems that is the way to my heart write me a poem or sonnet and I am all yours. I do have a terrible habit of standing up for myself if you push me around I will speak my mind I get the tongue from my mother His caressing me was blissful but that was not where I wanted to be touched. Retracting my hand I turned around so my back was to him pulling my hair back from my shoulder I could feel his breath on my skin and looked at him My shoulder is rather aching would you mind if you do you can always go back to caressing my arm I leant my arm that he was caressing over his lap with an eyebrow raised outstretching my legs over my cushion leaning back my body resting against his again I closed my eye's [color=#cc6699]And a bit forward too!
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Suleyman listened her in silence while she was talking. Her voice was sweet and sensual at the same time and he was getting eager to know more about her. As she turned her back to him, he started massagging her shoulders and his hands caressed softly her neck

So..you like poems. I write poems, sometimes..and I shall dedicate one to you, if you wish. I must confess..and I like the real you, Rumeysa..

He sighed and placed a soft kiss on her neck
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:02 pm

I sank into myself not knowing what he wanted from me now. Standing up I went and stood behind him removing all my items of clothing letting them fall down into his lap holding my breasts I returned to him wrapping his arms around my body as I rested his head against his chest Yes I like to read poetry and I look forward to reading yours about me think of my body as a blank scroll of paper seduce me with your words or simply hold me in your arms
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Suleyman wrapped slowly his arms around her. She was resting half naked in his arms and he didn't know what to say. He just sighed admiring her beautiful curves

You're so beautiful, Rumeysa..

He whispered. He raised up her chin and pressed suddenly his lips against hers
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:54 am

I wasn't suppose to undress in front of him so soon what would he think of me now I tilted my head staring up into his eyes. I don't know why I took my clothes off! I was just letting you see the real me in body form I am young and act on impulse His lips were warm and I felt myself kissing him back raising my body to his height placing my forehead against his I don't want to be your favourite slave girl do not shower me with lavish gifts to try and keep me happy like you do the others just be Sultan Suleyman and I shall be you're Rumesya the slave girl who seeks to know this man sitting right in front of her if you would like that too I would be happy to keep you company if you ever get lonely and I think if we both find each other attractive in a sexual way that you be very gentle I hope I was not being to demanding I was just pouring out what I felt I did like him and I wanted to mean something to him other than just another slave girl he bedded I wanted to leave an imprint
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:51 pm

Suleyman looked at her face and took it gently in his strong hands

I don't want you make you feel uncomfortable, Rumeysa. I won't force you. We can just stay here and talk, if you wish. I want to know you deeper. And not only phisically..

He whispered and kissed softly her forehead with closed eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suleyman's Study Room
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next