The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Suleyman's Study Room

Go down 
+8
Atmaca
Hurichan Sultan
Rumeysa Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Aybige Hatun
Pargali Ibrahim Pasa
Isabella Fortuna
Efsun Hatun
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:27 am

I smiled while he kissed my forehead.
Tell me sultan all about your new lady in your Harem.
I blushed as i looked up and moved a little clearing my throat.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Suleyman smiled, amused by her question

There are many new ladies, actually. I haven't met all of them but I heard they are beautiful. Especially one...

He answered thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:46 pm

I tapped his arm playfully.

Well i might not be a harem woman but i do try my best. Which one is the one who is making you smile like a young boy.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Suleyman laughed softly, noticing she was going to discover his weakness

Oh..I still know few things about her. I just know that she is ruthenian, and her name is Alexandra. She has beautiful red hairs..

He said with a dreamy tone while he was describing her
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:42 pm

I gave him a funny look.

You seem very taken with this woman sultan... Do you plan to make her your only concubine?

I wondered if he could truly have just one woman the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Suleyman laughed again

Oh...I would like to. But I haven't met her alone yet. I was walking along corridor, and she was bowing with other ladies. Suddenly she called my name loudly, in front of everyone..

He smiled thinking at that funny moment
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 am

I bit my lip trying not to supress a laugh
Sounds that this lady of the harem knows exactly what she wants and how to get it! I applaud her boldness in catching your attention you look like a young boy who has been overcome with lust for the first time. Tell me how did you react when she called out your name like that?
I sat up eager and alert ready to hear more
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Suleyman smiled and sighed deeply at the same time

Oh..I didn't know what to do. I turned my head and I saw that beautiful red haired girl who was staring at me. So I came closer. But once in front of her...she fainted. She fainted in my arms, Aybige...

He repeated, still not believing at what's happened with Alexandra
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:10 am

Sultan it sounds to me as though you have a fresh desire for this woman who know maybe she will serve you in a way that no other has ever done but you will not know unless you seek her out like a lion watching it's prey ready for the kill.

I took and drink and gave him a knowing look this woman sounded exactly what he needed
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Suleyman smiled and took a deep breath

Who knows? Maybe you're right, Aybige. I think about her every moment. Even when I work at my jewels. I made a ring for Mahidevran, cousin. A beautiful green ring. But while I was looking at it, suddenly Alexandra came in my mind...

He said still lost in his thoughts and memories
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:51 pm

I listerned to him and nodded

Maybe you should give this ring to Alexandra if you see only here when you are making it. Their is no point giving it to anyone else. When will you see Alexandra again? A man could do dangerous things when he is in love and you are in love sultan it's in you're eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Suleyman couldn't avoid to laugh again, shooking his head

Oh..you'll never change, Aybige! Well..I have intention to see her in my chambers soon. Her eyes and her lips are always in my mind. And I wish nothing more than seeing the ring on her beautiful hand..

He looked at his desk and noticed the ring was still there, ready for his favourite lady in harem
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:32 pm

A thought suddenly crossed my mind

Sultan does this mean that this lady who has enchanted you will become you're new haskei as i thought your wife was! PleasWell i don't know sultan their are many women in the harem why this one! I know re-enact how you two met i'll be you and you can be the lady

I could not help but laugh tapping my cousins knee. I feel onto his lap

SULTAN SULEYMAN save me from the harem from the keep of valide sultan i shall be faithfull only to you

I rolled of my cousins lap laughing trying to compose myself.

Is that how it all happened if so my ears are looking bare with no jewels in
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Suleyman laughed, feeling so amused by her imitation and shook his head

You have a very big imagination, Aybige! I admit it. And if you were a man, you would be a good Sultan. But don't worry. I have no plans towards Alexandra, yet. But I'll know her better, I hope. Even if...Mahidevran is with child again..

He said finally and turned to her to see her reaction

Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:28 am

I nodded in agreement.

Yes that i do have as long as i keep my imagination to myself and those i trust. As for being a sultan i would be rubbish now tell me you have a harem full of women how on earth do you pick? I request a harem full of men

I said jokingly kind of laughing towards the end and sighing. My eyes beamed with excitement when he told me his news i kissed his hand.

Oh sultan that is wonderful news have you told mustafa? He is going to be the best big brother that he will make you ptoud. Would you like a hug i feel like i should.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Suleyman nodded, smiling happily

Of course you can hug me, dear. When Mustafa will learn the news, he will be mad of joy..

He laughed and opened his arms
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:23 am

I embraced my cousin.

He will be a very good big brother what will you call this second heir to the empire
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Suleyman smiled squeezing softly her cheek

One day you'll have children too, Aybige. And I'll be glad to give them my blessing. They'll have my blood in their veins. In this way my offspring will never end..

He said proudly and happily at the same time
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:14 am

I nestled my head against his chest and sighed.

But who shall i marry cousin? The only man interested in mr is mustafa bless him.

I lifted my head up after listerning intently

You're true blood line is Mustafa he is the main heir I am your cousin how do i carry on your blood line
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Suleyman nodded

I know, but you're my cousin, dear. If something bad could happen to Mustafa or to my new child, one day...your children could get the throne. And you would be Aybige Sultan..

He explained.Then he raised his eyes to ceiling praying silently Allah to protect his children
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:10 am

I buried my head in his chest not wanting to think about a world without him.

Mustafa is strong sultan and you need to keep mahidevran sweet so she will not lose this baby. I cannot have this empire without you

I practically clung to him I was not a male I knew nothing
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Suleyman smiled tenderly and caressed softly her cheek

You're very innocent and loyal, Aybige. That's why I would choose you for taking care of my children if something bad would happen to me. Just don't understimate yourself. If you were a man, you would have been a great Sultan. In the meanwhile, find your love..

He said smiling and proudly at the same time
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:54 pm

I closed my eyes feeling safe in my cousins arms.

Find a love? But who cousin? I must admit you can have a very good jest with you're eunuchs zumbul and aga they are like my mischievous brothers just don't let them know that. Their is one man who has caught my eye and opened my eyes up to the world of love but he is no longer at court.

I sighed my cousin was a great comfort although he would not agree to my little like to bali bey and he seemed happy and I did not want to anger him.

I have a request could you arrange for me to have a harem of men zumbul and aga could teach them how to dance. If not I quite like my cheek being tickled.

I gave of a little mischievous laugh I was not joking about having my cheek tickled only bit of attention I received.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Suleyman was caressing her hairs. But he stopped and looked at her frowning

An harem of men? But my dear...you know this is impossible. Harem is for women only, they are mine. And men are born to rule, not to serve..

He stopped. But realizing she was joking, he laughed silently and shook his head
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:07 pm

I turned around placing my elbows on his legs.

You have men who serve you. I have a question is it true that you suleyman make you're ladies lay on block of ice covered in fur rugs to make their skin more white and what happens when you get bored of them. Oh the back of my neck needs stroking please.

I smiled sweetly wondering if we would always be this close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suleyman's Study Room
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next