The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James

Go down 
+3
Richard Meyer
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:31 am

She was little tired from the long journey but she was also very excited to see every single corner of his home and place where he grow up. ''No I'm not tired my love...Short tour sounds wonderful.'' She said with bright smile.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:11 am

"Brilliant, although if at any time you start to feel tried tell me and I will take you to your chambers immediately." I said as I took her hand and we began to walk towards to gardens.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:26 pm

She nodded to him. ''I will...I promise.'' She said as she walked along with him to the gardens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:15 pm

I arrive once more in Scotland and look around knowing the happy couple were just getting to know the place I decideed to find my own way around
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:33 am

Chandra heard about Cordelia's arrivle so she walked into to courtyard to meet her.''Your Highness,what a pleasant surprise.'' She said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 pm

I hug her and smile well look at you now, how is your husband these days
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:56 pm

She hugged her back smiling. ''He is well,thank you.We are very happy the baby should arrive in this world any time,so we very excited about it.''She said as she placed her hand on her belly softly.''How are you?It has been a long time since we saw each other.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:00 pm

i am very well as I can be am also expecting much to my family horror, have not seen Edward in a while I was very lonely so I paid a visit to my family in the truth am very scared, and sorry for coming at short notice
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:00 pm

She looked at Cordelia in surprise. ''You are with child?''She asked. ''I hope that everything get well with your family and you shouldn't be scared I'm sure that Edward is happy with you.'' She shook her head a little. ''Oh you are always welcome here in any time.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:16 am

if only he was, I do love him with my heart and I miss him dearly but he was too busy chasing after his first wife she lived in our home I was moved out to a manor house he barely visited me, as my eyes fill up with the pain off loving him and not being with him nothing can take away how much I love him, I have written him a letter to tell him that I am here so if he wishes to see us then he can, my daughter Beatrix is in a house nearby would you allow her to stay with me
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 pm

''Oh,I'm sorry to hear that.He will realize what he have lost and he will come back to you.''She said softly squeezing Cordelia's hand gently.''Of course,she is more than welcome to stay here with you.''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:21 am

She arrived just before sunset, a little tired from the journey from Ireland, but she had heard an old friend of hers was married now, and she thought to visit him, though she didn't know if he'd remember her. As her things were taken to her guest chambers she walked around, admiring the paintings and architectures of the beautiful palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:37 am

Chandra Knight wrote:
''Oh,I'm sorry to hear that.He will realize what he have lost and he will come back to you.''She said softly squeezing Cordelia's hand gently.''Of course,she is more than welcome to stay here with you.''

Thank you, I know she misses me and it be nice to see her again, I try to smile i would not hold my breath for his return I have written to him but no reply yet,
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:53 pm

She smiled softly.''Everything shall be alright,you will see.''She said. ''Shall I show you to your room?You must be very tired from your journey.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:49 pm

I smile and nod yes I am, I link my arms through hers and walk by her side you are too kind specially after the way I treated you
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:52 am

Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
She arrived just before sunset, a little tired from the journey from Ireland, but she had heard an old friend of hers was married now, and she thought to visit him, though she didn't know if he'd remember her. As her things were taken to her guest chambers she walked around, admiring the paintings and architectures of the beautiful palace.

I got word my friend Charlotte had arrived, I walked down to the entrance to greet her. "My lady Rosenauer or shall I say Knivert" I laughed "Welcome to Scotland, my wife and I are so pleased you could make it." I said and gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:17 am

She grinned and hugged him back. "Your Highness," she smiled. "William, it's wonderful to see you again! Of course I wouldn't miss this opportunity for all the world. I got word that you were married now, and I cannot wait to see your wife."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:42 am

"Forgive me for not letting you know, we married in secret. Although, now everyone is so excited to know I'm married and to meet my new bride." I said as I offered my arm and begin to walk toward the palace.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:23 am

"You deserve to be happy, Will. And after so long...this shall give you a fresh start." She kept to herself about what would happen to the line of succession, seeing as King James had no heir. "Hopefully soon the royal cradle will have an occupant," she smiled at him, seeing he had not changed much.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:28 am

"Ah I suppose I has been a long time then. My wife is with child and about to give birth any day now. She has much stress upon her to deliver me a son, but I told her not to worry that I shall be happy with what ever she bares." I said wanting my good friend to meet my wife. "I wish for the both of you to meet, perhaps at dinner this evening? Let me show you to your chambers."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 5:34 am

I had never been to Scotland before, however I needed to get out of England and away from court. I was still mourning the death of my child and I needed a place of solace.

Upon arriving, I took residence at Hollyrood Palace and began to explore this new castle that was so different than Hampton Court Palace and I was anxious to meet any new people that could perhaps turn into friends.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 9:12 pm

I was at Holyrood Palace with the rest of the court when as I walked along the corridor a young woman exploring bumped into me and nearly knocked me down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James   Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollyrood Palace, residence of King James
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2