The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Rosslyn Chapel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:40 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [/img]
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:05 am

I stand at the altar, waiting for my bride with the archbishop , who is performing the service
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:16 am

After the short carriage ride to the chapel I arrive as I start to get nervous...
with help I step out...

I enter the chapel but the doors are closed so no one can see me...

I hold my bouquet, and play with the necklace that James got me... as I can stop smiling..,, waiting to hear the music start....
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:27 am

I grin proudly as suddenly the doors open and I see her, the vision of an angel, walk down the aisle. I wink at her as she beams at me, looking like the most beautiful woman in the world. I cannot wait to be man and wife.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:34 am

The doors open and I start walking towards him, I see him wink at me as I wink back, as he looks handsome in his kilt, and I smile widely, our eyes meet.. I can not wait to be man and wife...

can other people feel this kind of love between a man and a woman or are we rare..
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:56 am

Finally she reaches the altar and I reach for her hand. We both kneel as the archbishop performs the ceremony. All is quiet, during this intimate celebration of our holy union. we exchange vows and then comes time for the ring. I smile at her as I slip it on her delicate finger, repeating the sacred vows of marriage.

I, James Stuart, take thee Lilianna Giovanni as my lawful wedded wife.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [/img]
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:08 am

I finally reach the alter as he reaches for my hand, we both kneel, as the Archbishop performs the ceremony..All is quiet during this intimate moment between him and I, our holy union..we exchange our vows then our rings, he smiles at me, as I smile at him.. as he slips the most beautiful ring on my finger,... tears of joy start to fall down my face slowly...then I put his ring on his finger....repeating the sacred vows of marriage..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I, Liliana Giovanni, take thee James Stuart as my lawful wedded husband...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:12 am

We listen intently as we take communion for the first time as man and wife. I glance at her, so happy to have a wonderful, gorgeous wife and unborn son. I grin as I am told I can kiss her. I lift the veil away from her face and softly kiss her lips then whisper.

I am the mos blessed King and man. I love you, my sweet!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:20 am

We listen intently, as we take communion for the first time as man and wife... we take sweet glances at each other...my smile on my face is out of pure love for this man..., then we are told we can kiss each other.. he lifts my veil from my face, and we kiss each other and it feels different, more passionate, then he whisper's...

I am the most blessed King and man. I love you, my sweet!

I whisper to him " I am the luckiest woman, for you taking me as your wife and Queen, my love..."...as we wait for the archbishop to pronounce us as man and wife...

Last edited by Liliana Giovanni on Thu May 17, 2012 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:28 am

I smile widely as we are pronounced husband and wife. I take her hand then kiss it, my eyes locked on her beautiful face! as I lead her down the aisle, smiling at our guests. now we celebrate our love.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:33 am

I smile widely as we are pronounced husband and wife. I take her hand then kiss it, my eyes locked on her beautiful face! as I lead her down the aisle, smiling at our guests. now we celebrate our love.

We are pronounced as man and wife, he takes my hand, our eyes lock, like there is no one else in the room, we both are smiling beaming with happiness...

He leads me down the aisle, as we smile at our guests, now it's time to celebrate our love...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Richard entered in the chapel with his wife Eleanor by his side. He took his place and kept on watching wedding's cerimony. He smiled at Eleanor while watching King James to make promises to his bride
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:41 am

We make our way out of the chapel, the carriage there waiting to take us to the reception….as he reaches for my hand and helps me in the carriage, I sit and get comfortable as he sit next to me…while I sit, I feel a nudge in my side, then another, I turn to James, I grab his hand and put it on my belly, I smile widely at him.. “that is your son kicking you” …..as I giggle softly…..
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:32 pm

I grin as my hand rests gently on her growing stomach and I feel a kick. I lean over and kiss her.

My Queen, my wife! How happy you make me. Our son is most strong and healthy. How do you feel, sweetheart? do you need fir anything?
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:43 am

He smiles when his hand rests on my belly, he then kisses me…the love I felt from that one kiss, I will remember….as we both relish this moment…..

I hope you are happy my love, I am the happiest, to be your wife, your Queen and the mother to your children, and our son is strong…

I look to him with a lot of adoration, I am fine, I want for nothing…as long as I have you by my side…

We both enjoy this time alone together, before we get to the reception…

Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:22 am

I stare at her beautiful face as my hand remains on her stomach. I am most eager to retire to our chambers as husband and wife.

I shall never leave you. Now, you shall meet my sister Madeline soon. She is currently in England!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:46 am

His hand rests on my hand, on my belly, which comforts me…we both just gaze into each others eyes….I cant wait to have him all to myself in our chambers, as husband and wife…

I smile widely when he says he will never leave me…then kiss him passionately…our lips part..

He says I will meet his sister soon…”I can’t wait to meet her, I hope she will like me, for we did get married quickly, as I look down at my belly and giggle..”
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:07 am

i chuckle as she speaks and looks at her belly.

She will love you! Yes, we were a bit....out of tradition doing this but she will understand. We will tell others our son was conceived on our wedding night.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:15 am

If she is like you , then I will love her and enjoy having a sister, since I do not...

Yes, just a bit out of tradition...as I giggle...

"When we get to the reception how long do I have to share you with others" I ask...and wink...
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:04 pm

I grin as I wink back at her. I am eager to be alone with my new bride. I take her hand and squeeze it.

You do not have to share me at all, wife! We can be alone all that you wish!
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:42 pm

He takes my hand and squeezes it gently, that we welcome this time alone, on this day…

He states we can be alone all that I wish, I smile….then maybe after we meet with a few of our guests, friends and other royals also I know that I am a new Queen that they will want to meet me…then we can have our time as Man and wife…as I give him a playful smile…

I look into his eyes, “ I am the luckiest woman to have you as my husband, I love you”… as I lean and kiss him passionately, then work my way to kissing his neck softly….…as I whisper,” do we have a little time before we get to the reception” as I giggle….then wink…
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:26 pm

I chuckle as she teases me by kissing my neck. My hand goes to her stomach to caress it then moves to her breasts as I softly caress them also.

Why yes, my sweet! We most certainly have some time!

I then lift her chin up so I can kiss her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:51 pm

He chuckles as I tease him with my kisses, his hand goes to my belly as he caress’s it, then his hand moves up to my breasts as he gently teases them…

He looks to me and says yes my sweet, we do most certainly have time !....

He touches under my chin with his finger softly, as he lifts it up so he can kiss me, he kisses me passionately as I do him, and our tongues tease each other, as my desire to have him again consumes my thoughts and my body…my hand reaches down to feel his excitement for me, as I start to massage his manhood through his pants…

Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Groaning softly, I close my eyes, becoming harder at her touch. I lift her dress to and caress her legs, my hands moving up her thigh untill I reach her sex. Her moan tells me she enjoys my touch as well. I then undo my pants and invite her, without saying a word, onto my lap, smirking wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:20 pm

As he moans softly from my touch and gets more excited…he lifts my dress up and starts to caress my leg then his hand moves up slowly touching my skin softly until he reaches my sex as I start to moan as I enjoy his touch, I see him undoing his pants as I know what I want from him and what he wants from me…we both look into each other eyes for a second, wanting each other, as I position myself on top of his lap, my back facing his chest, as I slowly take his manhood deep inside me, my hands brace myself on top of the carriage ,as his thrust’s get deeper and harder…as my release is near, and I try to moan softly so no one will hear but cant, I let out “MY…LOVE…”………

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosslyn Chapel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosslyn Chapel   Rosslyn Chapel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosslyn Chapel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next