The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
+19
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Philip of Bavaria
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Elena Salvatore
Katherine Tudor
Anne Rose Howard
Eleanor Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Elena Glinskaya
Ursula Misseldon
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Catherine Willoughby
Alfonsina Garcia
Nan Saville
Anna Stafford
Anne Grey
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Nan slowly lay next to him and smiled. She kissed his forehead and covered themselves with shelt. "I wont let you forget that, dont worry" she kissed his cheek and put her head to pillow "Sleep, my big baby"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:57 pm

"Charles managed to smile warmly, this time. Even if still sorrowful, Nan's presence next to him made him feel better. He took her hand and kissed it deeply"

Alright...I will obey you. My sweet niece...

"He added whispering. Then closed his eyes with a weak smile on his face. It was good to feel she was taking care of him"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 am

Nan waited him to fall asleep for a while.Then she slowly got up from bed. She walked to her room silently. It was still night. Everyone was sleeping. She took her nightgown and came back to Charles' room. She took Jane's pink dress and wore her nightgown. She drank a glass of water and she lay down next to him again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:48 pm

"Charles fell deeply asleep, with Nan by his side. In the morning, when sunlight began entering in the room, he opened slowly his eyes and woke up. He turned his head and saw Nan, sleeping next to him. She looked so beautiful, and she was sleeping so peacefully, that he didn't dare to make her wake up. He sighed and kept on watching silently at her beautiful face"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Nan woke up many times at night and checked Charles. He was still sleeping in peace. Sometimes he was murmuring slightly. She kept on caressing his hairs. She fell into sleep almost about morning. She put her hand on his stomach and kept on sleeping.

When she felt sunlight on her face she frowned and opened her eyes slowly. It was morning. She looked at Charles to check him but he was already awake. "Hey, when did you wake up?" she said with a sleepy voice.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:51 pm

"Charles smiled and kept on playing with her curly hairs slowly"

I just woke up...I slept very calmly tonight. I'm surprised...but I guess it was because of you, Nan...

"He answered with sweet voice, looking at her sleepy, beautiful eyes"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Nan was feeling peaceful as he touched her hairs. She smiled and came closer a bit. She rubbed her nose to his neck and sighed deeply "I'm glad you slept tight" she said with a sleepy voice.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 pm

"Charles wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed softly her hairs"

I'm so lucky having you, Nan. You're always at my side when I need something. Even if I don't deserve it...

"He added, leaning back his head against pillow"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Nan looked up his face and shook her head "Dont feel guilty about Margaret. Its not about you. " She turned her face to his chest and closed her eyes "But you are free to feel guilty about rest of all" she said with almost whisper.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:25 pm

"Charles looked at her hand on his chest and sighed deeply"

Yes...I already feel guilty for that, indeed. For all mistakes I did. But I never wanted making you suffer because of me, my love...

"He let out a whisper and took her soft cheek in his hand"

I talked with the King. He was...so angry against me. I can't blame him...

"He added, looking thoughtfully around room"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Nan slowly turned her face to his and looked at him curiously. "What did he say?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:36 pm

"Charles glanced down at her face and took a deep breath"

He was shocked. He told me...that I never even told him that Margaret was sick. And...this is true. I should have share this with him. He was her brother, Nan...

"He answered, turning to her again, trying to catch her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Nan thought about King's situation. Even if he didnt show his feelings Margaret was his sister any case. She sighed and looked at him again. "Did you know that she was sick, all the time Charles? She hided it from you too.." she said silently.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm

"Charles nodded silently after her words"

Yes...she hide her illness from me too. I found blood on her pillow just recently. But...I thought it was not so serious. I hoped she could heal...

"He added sadly, turning his eyes to window"

Will you come to Funeral, today?

"He asked, turning to her again with anxious eyes"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Nan nodded silently. "Yes i will." she remembered their last conversation with Margaret. It was first and last official conversation with her. She sighed and added "Its gonna be hard but i'll come"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm

"Charles looked tenderly at her and and kissed softly her forehead"

Hey...you don't have to feel forced. If you feel...uncomfortable, I'll understand...

"He said with reassuring voice, still playing with her soft curls"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Nan shook her head and she slowly got up from bed. "No, not just for her, i should be there for King too. He'd like to see me." she walked towards sofa. She slowly took off her nightgown and took her dress to wear
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:43 pm

"Charles watched her changing her dress silently, with a grateful smile on his face. He felt so happy having spent that night with her. If he was alone, he couldn't have sleep at all"

Thank you...this means a lot to me, Nan. I...I must be strong for him and Mary, now. Thank you for staying here tonight...

"He repeated, without removing his eyes from her perfect figure. She looked beautiful wathever she wore"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:48 pm

She smiled for his words and wore her dress qucikly. She walked to bed and sat next to him. "Can you lace it?" she asked removing her hairs from her back.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:54 pm

"Charles smiled warmly, amused by her request. Then he put himself sat on bed and started lacing her corset with slow movements"

You're right, after all. I mean...you've been so kind to me, tonight. And now...it's time for me to show you my gratitude and being kind to you...

"He smiled teasingly and finished lacing her corset on her back. Then he leaned slowly on her and kissed softly her shoulder"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Nan slowly let her hairs fall down from her shoulders as he kissed her shoulder. She put his hands together on her lap and smiled, looking down."Thank you, your grace"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 pm

"Charles smiled again and rubbed softly her arm"

You're welcome, my lady...

"He whispered sweetly into her ear, smiling with joy"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Nan closed her eyes and let him put his chin on her shoulder "Can you hold me tight, Charles?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:07 pm

"Charles was surprised by her words. But he felt his heart beating faster in his chest at the same time. He stared at her for a little while. Then, without hesitating further, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her slowly towards him"

Come here...

"He whispered, putting gently his hand among her hairs"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Nan smiled softly and let him pull her to himself. She took a silent deep breath and enjoyed the feeling of his strong arms around her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Brandon's bedchamber
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next