The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Geoffrey Lonshord
Emilie De Fontanay
Royce Westmoreland
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Mary Rose Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:50 pm

''Yes she just think about that...It is god thing that she is not a Queen.''

I said as I looked at her.

''Of course it is not your fault or Olympe's ,but surely she will act better and behave batter with you and Olympe once when she calm down.''

I smiled to her widely.

''Yes once when you meet her you must adore her...She is such nice,sweet and clever girl that is impossible to not like her.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Emilie frown in hearing her talking this way of Anne, thinking that anyway Anne will become the queen and that Mary will have to do with it and herself think she will be a good queen, at last she will for sure help very much lutherians's cause seen her own faith's orientation, but she don't want to argue with her, so she perfer to don't answer about it.
Then she nodd to her words about Mary.

I hope so, I don't think she is a bad woman so she may be kinder in the future to us.

She giggle, feeling very proud of her daughter and glad that Mary see her the same way.

It's true, she is a wonderful little girl and I think that the few people who know her see the same way,.

She take a sip of tea and smile.

I can't even imagine my life without her, how it's could has been and it don't pain me to renounce to marry and have another children, since I hadn't find love again after my rupture with her father, aside this passion with the king of Italy, that wasn't real love, like I have believe on the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:59 pm

''I am sure that she will be nicer and kinder to you both.''

I said with a smile.

''Oh yes she is wonderful and I am sure that everyone think like that here at court.You life will surely be different but she is here and she makes your life happier and better.Some people say that we just once can find the true love and that others are pale substitutes.It is probably just passion that you had with king of Italy but it felt good in that moment,it felt right so it is normal that you believed that it was real love.''

I said honestly to her.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Emilie smile slighty.

I hope so, I will see.

She take a sip of her tea and her face take a sceptical air.

Unfortunately, I doubt that everyone think like that at court because there is people who just can't look at a illegitime child, see them only like the product of a fault, of a sin, no matter what their parents's story can be nore ven who they are themselfs ... but, fortunately, all the people who really know her, do like her and it's make me proud.

She smile.

Indeed, she have make my life much more beautiful than it was before, because she have kind of give a sens to it and I don't want to imagine how it could has been without her.

She nodd, thoughtful.

You are right, anyway I have nothing to regret, it has been nice but without future, fortunately that it hand't go more far than that, that it have stop when it was time to stop. It's beautiful idea but also may be tragic, because it's would mean that you can find real love in only one person and that if it don't work, if you lost it or if it's made impossible by the circomstances, then you have lost your only chance of love, are sure to never love again, it's tragic isn't it ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:26 am

I nodded in understanding to her.

''Yes that is true no to many people think that.They maybe like her but soon they find out that she is a illegitimate child they run away from her like she is some kind of disease.They judge even if they don't know the story...Yes she makes your life better and she even makes mine better too ''

I said with soft smile.

''Yes it is tragic in some way...That if you find and lose your real love,you will never love again.I think that you can love again but it will not be the same love,that makes your life better.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:07 pm

She sigh, a grave air on her face.

Yes, it's true, fortunately, it's never happened until now that the people who know her reject her because of her origines since they yet know about it when they encounter her, everyone know that i am not maried while having a daughter, but some people even refuse to look at her and even less to get to know her because of it. And generally people who know her are open hearted people who like me and they naturally come to like her too and accept both of us like we are.

She smile, feeling moved by her wordst

Really she do ?

She look in her eyes and nodd.

[Indeed, it is tragic idea and make future hopeless, alas I think it may be true, at last for some people, they know real love only once time in their life, generally when they are youngs and aren"t free of their choices for marriage, they have to renounce to each others in the end and never find love again and have to spend all their life with someone choiced by their parents who they will never come to really love.

She sigh and shake her head.

It may make you life more beautiful for a while, but I think it will never be fullly sastifying to your heart, and either will not last, or end in a unhappy marriage, leaving you disappointed and hopeless. In my point of view, it's may be worse than to never find it again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 pm

''Yes there is many people who judge you for having daughter and not husband.But you should not pay attention to it there are many others that don't think in that way.''

I said and took a sip from my tea.

''Yes she is so sweet and clever and when I am with her all my worries fade away''

I said honestly putting the cup in the table next to me.

''Yes some ones are fortune to know what is real love and some not it is tragic in some way when you look at it.It can be worse but in time you can learn to love that person and be happy if you are lucky.''
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:24 pm

A server from Ludlow knock at the door make a bow and give Mary a letter from her niece.

Quote :

Dear Aunt
I have send a letter to Cordela but she not answer me.
Is she alright?
She want come to visit me.Do you know more.
Have my father not give her the permission?
Please let me know.
I sit here alone at Ludlow no letter from my Mother
or my father sometimes i think they have forgot me.
Please send me what is with Cordelia.
I am so lonely here at Ludlow.
I hope you are well and lucky in your married.

Your niece
Mary

He bow again and leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
''Yes there is many people who judge you for having daughter and not husband.But you should not pay attention to it there are many others that don't think in that way.''

I said and took a sip from my tea.

''Yes she is so sweet and clever and when I am with her all my worries fade away''

I said honestly putting the cup in the table next to me.

''Yes some ones are fortune to know what is real love and some not it is tragic in some way when you look at it.It can be worse but in time you can learn to love that person and be happy if you are lucky.''

She nodd.

I know, anyway I think that these people judge everyone at court, so I don't care, I there is also many people at court do is respectuous and nice to me.

She take a sip of tea, she smile.

I feel the same in her compagny, I really am happy when I am with her.

Emilie grimace at the idea have to learn to love someone.

I think I am too idealist and passional for can accept to marry or court someone that I would have to learn to love or someone for whom I wouldn't really love.

She reflect, thoughtful.

I think that if I had to marry, I would prefer to marry someone I am not in love with and who wouldn't be in love with me, a friend with whom I would get enough well for live with and with whom it would be clear that there wouldn't be real love, so I wouldn't suffer nor be disappointed. But I value so much my freedom that I doubt I will ever marry, accept willingly to enter a cage, even if the cage is in gold, it's wouldn't make me forget its bars.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:12 pm

''Yes they probably don't like anyone at court but there are few good and nice ones.''

I said with a sight.

''Then it is good that you are not princess since you would marry someone that you don't know,like or even spoke to him.But yes it is better to be married to a friend who knows you,who care about you and that easly can turn into love in time.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:02 am

Emilie smile slighty and nodd.

I know, i pity you for that and feel very lucky to have remain free, as hard to tell as it may seen, I think it's thank to has been send away from my family while I was very young, it's seem that don't seeing me, they have forget to care of marrying me.

She take a sip of tea.

Honestly, I doubt that I could love again and it's would be fine for me if it remain friendship, this way I will not have illusions, nor disappointement ... But anyway it's just ideas.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:30 pm

''I was raised since I was born for this things so it is not to hard.I know what is my duty but I do envy you in some way.''

I said simply and took a sip from the tea.

''Who knows?Maybe one day you would be able to love again.No one knows what future will bring us.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Emilie nodd, looking at her with a understanding way.

Indeed, you has been prepared to eat since your birth and accepted it like being your fate and duty. But I feel lucky for the freedom I have got and even if my statut of unmarried mother is considered like immoral, me, I am happy with it. The thing is that it isn't the better at all for Olympe and her father is the only one with whom, I could have i marry, for Olympe's sake, but he can't, you know why.

She shrugg.

I don't know if I would has been happier than I am now ... aside for Olympe.

She giggle and answer her in a teasing tone.

It's your romantique side that is talking Mary !

Then she grow serious and shake her head.

No I don't think I may love again and I don't look for it nor even think to. I just want to live in peace with my daughter, to be a good mother and spend time with my friends, enjoy everyday of my life, make it beautiful and try to always be happy even at bad times, it's enough for me.

Last edited by Emilie De Fontanay on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:58 pm

I nodded slightly.

''Yes you are very lucky to have your freedom,many ladies can not say that...I undrstand he was your first love and he is father of your daughter.''

I giggled softly blushing a little.

''It really just my romantic side,after all I just married and in that way woke up my romantic side.''

I said with wide smile.

''If you are happy like this that it is only thing that matter,after all you don't need husband to be happy.And you are already a great mother.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Emilie nodd.

It's very true, in fact I have rarely know ladies who have succed to be free as I am myself; who never have let someone put them in a cage !

She fill her cup with hot tea, milk and honey.

He also has been the only man I have love for true and above all, he is Olympe's father indeed, it's why I could had accept to marry even if it's ended between us, for to make Olympe legitimate. But his father after having evocate the idea that he could had allow it if he had know earlier, have remains inflexible about the engagement to this woman, Jane something, a true little snake.

She giggle, feeling happy for her friend to have find love in her new husband, even if it has been arranged by her brother.

Indeed, it's very comprehensible while you just married ! especially since you are a incorrigibly romantique lady, Mary.

She take a sip of tea and nodd emphatically.

Oh yes I don't need a husband, I yet have got everything I need for be happy, so I don't ask more to the life than that nor wish for more since, I am happy with what I have got.

She smile softly.

Thank you, you know, no matter my pains of the past nor ours situations, me of unmarried mother and her of illegitime child, being a mother is the most beautiful thing that happened to me in my whole life and also the most beautiful adventure of my life.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 pm

''Yes that is true that is why you are lucky one...Oh I am so sorry to hear that if you knew that his father would be like this you would told him much before.''

I said and then laughed at her words.

''Ah yes I was always the romantic one even when I was young.''

I took a sip from my tea and then nodded to her.

''I am sure that most beautiful thing is to be a mother and you are lucky to have such sweet,kind and clever girl.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Emilie frown and grimace slighty, feeling very sceptical.

Well, he tell that now, retrospectively, but would he really had allow it in the past ? it's impossible to tell now, but i am spectical about it, since he now have refuse categorically to change his mind about the engagement of his son to the little snake, while it's still time for annulate fiancailles as long as the marriage isn't done, if he wanted it.

She reflect and add.

In fact, I think that the truth is that he is conscious that this decision isn't the good one for his son nor for his granddaughther, only for himself and the snake's father and he feel a bit guilty for it and try to justify himself for this choice, telling that it's could has been different, that he would has been kinder if he had know about Olympe earlier ... but I doubt of it.

She giggle and tell her on a teasing tone.

I imagine it easely !, I am sure that when you was a little girl, you did dream all the time to some prince charmingswho would fall in love with you immediatly, rescue you when you did was reprimended and take you on his white horse in his far far away kingdom, like in the fairytales, didn't you ?

She chuckle and continue.

I am very happy for you to have get married, with someone you yet love, I can feel it, so you can live a true love story that you will write by yourself with your husband and is be able to live fully your romatnique side !

She take a sip of tea and smile.

Indeed, I am lucky, she is a wonderful girl, I wouldn't has had a better one !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:26 pm

I nodded in the undrstanding.

''Yes you are right maybe he wouldn't allow back then.And he wanted it he could always break his son engagement but he didn't so he probably just saying one thing but doing what it is best for him.''

I giggled softly,blushing a bit.

''Yes I have dream about it when I was little girl and it was nice being so inocente but when I grow up I learnd that life is not fairytale...I know that a made a great choice when I accept to marry him,he is perfect.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Emilie nodd, a disilusionned air on her face.

Indeed ... fortunately at last he seem to like Olympe and to want to be a good grandfather to her.

She nodd again and smile.

Indeed, I am sure you made a great choice and I think that your brother knowed in choicing him that he could make you happy.

She reflect, thinking to the invitation that she have recieve and tell her.

Keep it for you, but I am invitated at Hever castle, with Olympe, by her aunt Mary ... I am quite nervous because I fear, that the things don't go well, all this is still recent, like I yet told you, Anne hadn't come to the conference and Mary have badly take the things at first ... so I hesitate ... but more I reflect to it, more I feel like going there, at last for Olympe.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 pm

''Yes it is good that he like Olympe and that he want to be part of her life.''

I smiled widely nodding.

''Yes he made a perfect coice for me this time.''

I looked at her suprised a little.

''To Hever?That is great news and you should not worry I am sure that she just wants to get to know you both better.You should go.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:31 pm

[b]She nodd.

Seeing her being surrounded by a loving and protective family is what I wish for since a long time, so I am happy to see her accepted and integrate little by little by her father's family.

She pat her hand and smile.

Once more, I wish you all the happiness of the world in this marriage and many healthy children too.

She take a deep inspiration as she feel nervous, then nodd slowly.

Yes, I think that I will go, maybe even tomorrow because I feel that the more I will wait, the more I will think to it and get apprehesion at the idea? So it's better than i just go and see and do my best for everything go well.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:50 pm

I nodded softly,taking a sip from my tea.

''Yes that is only thing that matter,that she is surrounded and loved by her family.''

I smiled happily to her.

''Thank you so much dear Emilie...I am sure that everything would be well.When you go there you will see if she change towards you but I am sure that she only mean well now when she calmed her selfdown''

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Emilie sigh and nodd.

I am sure that her intentions are goods, this invitation proove it, it's just that I don't know if there will be someone else than her and her daughter with us and after this family conference, i can tell you that they yet have complicate relaitonships between them, notably the father with this children and I fear that with my presence, it may really turn badly and not be a pleasant journey at all in the end.

She reflect and add.

But if I don't go, it's may sound like a reject of my behalf toward them and complicate even more the things ... I must show them that I have good intentions, that all that I want is my daughter's happiness and for that, she should be able to spend time with her family, so I think it worth it.

Thinking to all that she have to prepare before to go, she get stressed and feel emergency, she drink all what remain in her cup and add.

By the way, I think that I have better to leave because I have m luggages and Olympe's too to prepare before to leave.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:16 pm

''Ah I see!You than have a right to fear I do just hope that everything will turn to be good.But yes if you don't go thay can undrstand badly and than it would be even worse.Once when you are there they will see that you just want your daughter's happiness.''

I said softly,and then nodded to her.

''Oh of course...You should go and preper yourself for your jornery.We will see each other when you come back.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:33 pm

She nodd and smile, then get up and hug her.

Of course, once I will be back, i will pay you a visit, I think I will not stay for very long time up there anyway. Have a good day, my dear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next