The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Niklaus Petrovin
Anne Stanhope
Gregory Cromwell
Geoffrey Lonshord
Elizabeth Seymour
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:09 am

Niklaus laughed rubbing his lips along her neck "And you even dare calling me..mysterious and dangerous? Hmm..you're the real witch, my lady. The most seductive witch ever.." He grinned and started kissing softly her breasts
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:26 pm

A moan of pleasure escaped my lips his kisses a tease to my body. Klaus... They were words of compliments do you feel compelled or forced even to be kissing my bare breasts. I placed my hands over my head gripping the top of the bed biting my lip hard enough to make it bleed
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Niklaus noticed immediately blood on her lips. He could smell it even from afar. Like a shark. But being Elizabeth so close, he raised up his head from her sweet breasts and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her and enjoying her bloody taste
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:11 pm

I bit my tongue before placing it into his mouth with a mumbled moan escaping my mouth unto his I dag and dragged my nails deeply into his skin leaving a sharp scratch as I pulled my fingers away. I wanted him to get angry. And for him to use his bad temper while making love the hotter my blood for him the more passionate he would become
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:59 pm

Niklaus moaned because of a mixture between pain and excitement. Her nails were dragging his back and he let her to explore his mouth with her tongue. He didn't know what all this would bring to them. He just needed her now. He removed his shirts and covered her body with his completely
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:45 pm

I pulled his lips back on to mine kissing him passionately nibbling his lips now and then his skin was hot and smooth yet something different about his build my lips kissed where my fingers had traced. Kissing down his shoulder blade I noticed a scar and thought nothing of it I traced my finger over it in a triangle shape screwing up my lips trying to think. Growing agitated I got impatient. Just take me Klaus I have longed for this moment for so long here i'll make it easier for you. Taking the tiny little dagger I run the blade up his body barely leaving so much as a scratch then cut my higher inner thighs submitting afterwards and just laid their
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Niklaus felt the cold dagger on his skin and saw cuts on her higher inner. Blood made him more excited and she knew it. He unlaced fastly his breeches and placed himself between her long, seductive legs. Without removing his eyes from hers, he laced his fingers with hers and finally started entering slowly inside her "Elizabeth.." He moaned
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:55 pm

I clung to his hands tightly taking a sharp in breath as he began to take me. It felt weird warm but like a block of sharp ice cutting. I felt myself ease myself around him my body tingling with anticipation at this connection of souls. Please don't ever leave me Klaus
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Niklaus finally joined his body with hers, and an indescribable emotion wrapped him. He pushed himself deeper inside her meeting her lips again and again "I'll never leave you, Elizabeth.." He moaned not only for physical pleasure, but also for their souls's union
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:14 pm

I let out a moan mine came from the heart I rolled on top of him holding down his hands. I love you too much when are you going to realize  All I could see was a splash of tears falling on to him
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Niklaus rolled on his back and saw her moving on top of him. He noticed tears into her eyes. So he took her hand gently and brought it until his lips. He kissed her hand while she was pleasuring him with her hips's movements, never leaving his glance from hers "I love you, babe. I love you.." He whispered for the first time among moans
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:08 pm

I wrapped my fingers around his hand tightly arching myself back as my movements became alot faster I took the pain with the pleasure his name passing my lips with every moan.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Niklaus could hardly breath. He was wondering if she was feeling pain but at the same time he still could believe of being her first man. He grinned "Have I..hurted you?" He moaned and finally moved his expert hand around her breasts. His glance lost in hers
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:19 pm

I bent down and stroked his face It hurt at first you're rather a gentle lover with passion flowing through you I could feel that I could feel you pulsating . I pulled him back on top of me biting his lips a little harder than before.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Niklaus was now covering her body with his, without leaving her intimate, secret part. He pushed himself deeper inside her biting hungrily her lips. He moaned at every thrust. As he noticed her pain was turning into pleasure he grinned and relaxed. His lips joined her breasts again focusing on her hard nipples
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:44 pm

I enjoyed the sensation of us both intermingled together I placed his fingers within my mouth as he enjoyed my nipples I wanted him more passionately and alot harder. I wiggled my hips faster than his giggling as I noticed he could not keep his mouth around my nipples with my movements. I wrapped his legs firmly against his back tightly like a snake my moans becoming restless as I need more of him I brought his lips to mine slipping my tongue in his mouth my fingers running through his hair vigorously goosebumps appeared as I felt a tingly sensation about to abrupt. I didn't want this to end I only just got him....
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Niklaus could hardly remove his mouth around her nipples only to join her lips. He kissed and bit them while his movements became faster and deeper. His hardness was now exploring the deepest part of her. The excitement was full and he started pushing stronger, incited by her moans
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:12 pm

I wanted to make this night go on forever time went too quickly when I was with him. Gripping my nails into the headboard I let my climax take over like a thief in the night taking my moments with him I let my arms freely run down his body See I told you that I had no other man but you tell me will I see you again? I looked at him I had shown him everyside of me
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Niklaus rolled on his back breathing deeply. He frowned staring at ceiling "Why this question? We just made love. What do you fear?" He asked without looking at her
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Don't frown Klaus it doesn't suit your angelic face. I climbed atop of him bringing his lips to mine my hands holding his face.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:11 pm

Niklaus grinned while kissing her. He leaned his hands on her hips "Angelic face? Are you joking? Anyone told me such thing, before.." He raised his head from pillow just to reach her lips and bit them softly "You can see in me things that anyone can see, Elizabeth. That's why I'll see you again. You won't get rid of me so easily.." He giggled and kept on tickling her hips
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:34 am

Beaming i kissed his forehead,lips and nose playfully When we were exploring well when i was exploring your body i told you such things about your angelic face although i was trying to arouse you at that point did it work? I asked in a playfull tone giggling. Oh Klaus i surrender to your fingers
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Niklaus made her roll on her back so he could put himself on top of her again. He enterlaced his fingers with hers pushing her hands against pillow "Hmm...you arouse me every time I watch you, Elizabeth. No need to explore my body for that.." He grinned and kept on kissing her neck and breasts again "We're fully tied, now. Body and soul.." He whispered parting her legs again with his
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:06 pm

I wrapped my leg around his leg the other placed between his member my thigh rubbing up against him I can get jealous Klaus very jealous kind of like a female lionness Removing my leg and wrapping it around his I pulled his legs more towards me my lips and breasts ready for his kisses and teasing
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:01 am

Niklaus rubbed his lips against hers and his member against her thigh excitedly "A female lion? Hmm..I'll be your lion, then. But remember: you have no idea how much I can be jealous about everything is mine.." He grinned and met his tongue with her while his body was still pressed against hers. He could feel her curves against his hot skin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber   Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Seymour's bedchamber
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next