The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anna Stafford's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
Gregory Cromwell
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Rose Elizabeth James
Charles Brandon
Anne Grey
Anna Stafford
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Madeline Stuart
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Anna awoke the morning after having Maggie and felt the pain all over her body. One of her ladies brought her the precious, beautiful child she had birthed the night before and laid her in her mothers arms. Anna thanked the girl and waited until she left to begin to feed her daughter, the babe latching on quickly.

"That's it, Maggie! You must be so hungry, my little girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:06 pm

As I knock on the door
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Anna heard a knock on the door and got up, laying Margaret in her crib and rearranging her gown before answering the knock. "Do come in please!" She says politely, looking at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:24 pm

I walk in and curtsy your grace, I walk over to the babies crib and pick up maggie kissing her forehead you have grown before replacing her gently I walk towards her and smile your grace I have news
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:06 am

Anna looks at her lady, smiling. "She is quite the beauty isn't she? I am very proud of her and mine and Charles' children!" She walks to a cushioned chair to sit in and motions for her to take a seat next to her. "Please sit, Elizabeth. Tell me the news you have brought me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 am

Smiles you should be very proud your children are so lovely and kind takes the sit and smiles i have married looking worried for the reaction
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:10 am

She smiles. "Thank you, Elizabeth! They get their beauty from there father and kindness from me." She looks shocked at her lady. "Married, to whom? That is joyous news!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:49 am

my lady they will be the envious of the whole court when they are older, as she am me who I married thinking about him I blushhe is called Matthew the Earl of Wessex, he is kind and caring and he loves me. I am sorry that I never invited to you to the wedding it was so quick. We had a very good friendship I known him awhile but we only as friends but one night a man tried it on with me and he saw and was upset about it and then he decided to be mine and ask me to marry him. as I talk off him my eyes get wide but has it was quick I shall remain your lady in waiting till you can find a replacement
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:44 pm

"I am happy for you and the Earl of Wessex, sounds like the two of you are going to be very happy together and have a long marriage. She smiles. "As for you staying in my household, that is not necessary, I will find your replacement quickly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Smiles your grace I hope we can remain friends as I have very few off them
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:57 pm

"Of course we can remain friends, you have been great to me and my children. I can think of no other friend I would want than you!" She embraces her. "Would you like a glass of wine to celebrate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:01 pm

yes I would love to, I have a lady in waiting but am used to doing things for myself if you like we could share her i say smiling
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:09 pm

She pours them a glass of wine each, handing her one.. "No, Elizabeth, she is yours and I think it would be hard on her to go inbetween us. I do not wish to tire your lady in waiting by having her work twice as much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Smiles and takes the goblet i will help you find another
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:24 pm

She smiles, sipping from her goblet. "Thank you, Elizabeth. I would appreciate the help. I do hope whomever we find will be a good lady to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:48 pm

we should find only the best for you and the children, have you thought about a governess
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:03 pm

"I haven't thought of a governess, thought I have heard that there are a few good ladies here at court for the job."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:19 pm

yes there are few around, am sure you find someone, I can not wait to start a family with Matthew as I smile at her i have not seen you around court, you should try and get out
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:59 pm

"Charles decided to visit Anna. He hadn't seen her since she gave birth little Margaret. Excited for his newborn child, he knocked at her door"

Anna...are you there?
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Anna smiled when she heard Charles' voice outside her door. When Lady Elizabeth left, she had hoped to see him sometime that day. She was holding little Margaret in her arms, rocking gently when she opened the door.

"Do come in, Charles. I was just about to put Maggie dowwn for a nap."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:48 pm

"Once Anna opened the door, he smiled wide seeing their baby girl in her arms. He walked in and kissed softly Margaret's head. Then he raised his eyes to Anna"

She is beautiful, Anna. Like her mother...

"He said with warm voice"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:42 pm

She smiles when he kisses their daughters head softly. She closed the door and looks at him. "She is beautiful indeed, Charles! I think she gets some of it from her father as well. Please, come sit with us. Care for a glass of wine?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:54 pm

"Charles nodded and sat on the sofa with a smile"

Yes...why not? All our children are beautiful, Anna. Have our boys and girls already seen their little sister Maggie?

"He asked, without removing his eyes from the baby girl"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Anna sits on the sofa with him. "You are quite right, Charles! Yes, they have seen Maggie already. Cat and Jane are happy to have another sister and Charlie and Eddie are happy as well, another sister to protect! She sees him eyeing their daughter. "Would you like to hold her?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:59 pm

"Charles smiled and nodded joyfully"

Oh...of course...

"He answered almost speechless. Then he extended his arms towards his little, cute baby girl"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Stafford's bedchamber
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next