The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anna Stafford's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
Gregory Cromwell
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Rose Elizabeth James
Charles Brandon
Anne Grey
Anna Stafford
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Madeline Stuart
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:51 pm

"Charles nodded and stood up"

Very well. I'll talk with Catherine, then. Now...forgive me but I have to go. I'll come to see you and my princess later...

"He said smiling, looking at little Maggie"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Anna smiles. "Apology accepted. Hope you have a great day between now and later."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:49 pm

"Charles kissed her cheek deeply and brushed his hand against her cheek. Then he smiled warmly and left silently her room"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:13 am

Catherine had received the invitation for dinner from Anna and she knocked on her door as she stood in a pale gown with her brown hair down and she took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Anna heard the knock on her door and goes to open it, wearing a red gown with gorgeous pearls adorning her neck. She sees Catherine and curtsies. "Lady Catherine, thank you for coming. Please, come in!"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Catherine walked into the chambers and she looked at Anna and smiled "I am not very fond of you like what my husband is." she said to her "But for his sake i will try and get along with you because you hold a place in his heart, as the mother of his children."
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:07 am

Anna tries to smile at Catherine, but is unable. "I see." She takes a long pause. "Well, do sit down and make yourself comfortable. Would you like some wine?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:33 am

Anna rushed back into bedroom and paced back and forth ... her eyes burned with tears that ushed down her cheeks. She finaly took a seat on the edge of her bed and cried.
Back to top Go down
Duchess of Suffolk

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:42 am

-Cat walked up towards her mothers bedroom chamber . She knocked on the door and waited for her to answer, she heard her crying in there and frowns- mom answer the door i want to know if your okay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/katherine.morganatudor
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:57 pm

She heard Catalina's voice on the other end of the door and chose to ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:56 pm

"Charles rushed to Anna's room and knocked at her door. He could hear her sobbing"

Anna...are you there? It's me, Charles! Please, open this door and talk to me...

"He said looking at Catalina"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Anna weeped while pacing up and down her bedroom.

"go away!" she shouted.

"Stop pretending you still care for me when i know you don't"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:15 pm

"Charles rolled his eyes, taking a deep breath. He really didn't know how to behave with Anna and Catherine"

Anna...please, don't be silly. Of course I care for you. Please, open the door and tell me what's happened...

"He answered behind the door"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Anna stomped towards the and opened it.

"You happened " she growled. Turning on her heel and walking away from him.

"Anna i do care for you" she mocked him. She turned to face him and frowned "how can you say that when your.... sleeping with another?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:27 pm

"Charles turned towards Catalina when Anna opened the door"

Darling...go back to your room. It's everything alright. Your mom and I just need to talk alone...

"He caressed his daughter's cheek. And once she left them, he stepped into room and closed the door behind him"

Anna...you know my situation. I'm married with Catherine and...she is carrying my child. But I always cared for you and our children...
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:35 pm

"Oh please" she looked away from him .

"What as she got that i haven't?" she sobbed out . "I gave you everyting you ever wanted Charles, my love, my faithness, a family. I love you ....i always will do. It's braking my heart that you love her and not me."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:38 pm

"Charles came closer and pulled her towards him. Holding her in his arms, he dried tears from her face"

Shh...don't cry, Anna. You know that I love you too. You gave me five beautiful and healthy children, and they are all my life. We're a family, and anyone can change that...

"He whispered caressing softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:42 pm

"It's just not the same anymore" she wraps her arms around him .

"Your not mine in your eyes, but i see differently you are mine you always have been . You just won't addmit it."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:50 pm

"Charles took a deep breath"

I'll be always here for you, Anna. But you have to understand that my situation is...rather complicated. I want to make everyone happy. So don't make things more difficult...

"He sighed holding her cheek in his hand"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:01 pm

She sighs and looks down. "oh Charles"

She moves away from him and walked to the window. "I've convinced myself to give up"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:04 pm

"Charles sighed and reached her at windowside"

To give up...what? You know you can always count on me...

"He whispered, leaning an hand on her arm"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

"I'm giving up hope" she placed her hands on the window.

"I'm moving from court for a while so i can get my head sorted out" she looked at you "please tell our kids that i love them "
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:28 pm

"Charles frowned"

Anna...you're just arrived. Do you want to leave me so soon? Please...

"He said whispering and removed softly her hairs back from her neck"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:47 pm

"I'm not leaving i just need some thinking time " she looked down.

"I envy her so much .... " she looks at you and softly strokes your face with her hand ." so beautiful" she whispered a painful smiled light up her face.

"I love you so much." she leans in and kisses your cheek.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:08 pm

"Charles sighed while she was kissing his cheek"

You're beautiful too. What's happened to my Anna? Sure of herself and who gets everything she wants?

"He asked leaning his hands on her hips"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Stafford's bedchamber
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next