The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anna Stafford's bedchamber

Go down 
+9
Gregory Cromwell
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Catherine Willoughby
Rose Elizabeth James
Charles Brandon
Anne Grey
Anna Stafford
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Madeline Stuart
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:03 pm

I sigh and bit my lip again.

Perhaps I should rest a bit. Thes days have been rather stressful and tiring!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 pm

"Charles nodded while removing slowly his arm around her shoulders"

Yes...I think you should, in your conditions. You should sleep...

"He answered, caressing softly her cheek"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 pm

I smile as I look up at him.

Perhaps we can soon have a family meal. Would you like that?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 pm

"He stood up and looked smiling at her"

It would be lovely. Maybe...tomorrow evening?

"He suggested, playing with her curls"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Smiling as he plays with my curls, I nod my head and caress his cheek.

Tomorrow night is wonderful, darling. The children will be pleased to see you and to dine all together.

I sigh as close my eyes for a moment, feeling emotional about this bittersweet moment.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:37 pm

"Charles smiled and leaned on her. He kissed tenderly her forehead"

It's better for you to sleep, darling. It's necessary you to be calm for our child's health. And please...see a midwife as soon as you can. I'll come back tomorrow for our dinner...

"He said with a tender smile, looking at her tired face"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:43 pm

I smile at him, eyes filling with tears at his kindness to me. I nod in agreement.

Yes, Charles....I will see her soon. I promise i shall care for our unborn child.

I take his hand and place it gently on my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:48 pm

"Charles sighed deeply as she put his hand on Anna's stomach. Even if he already had children, he felt a big emotion inside him. It was his new child. He smiled and caressed gently her stomach. Then reached her lips with his and walked towards the door, leaving silently her room"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:52 pm

I smile as I watch him leave then I curl up with a pillow , close my eyes and drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:15 pm

With all four children present, I have the servants prepare for a family dinner. I am pleased as I await Charles' arrival. I donned a beautiful new gown and I rub my stomach as i watch as my sons horseplay with one another and catalina plays with her baby sister Jane, who is now learning to walk.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:23 pm

"After preparing himself carefully and wore his best clothes, Charles reached Anna's chambers for the family's dinner. He was anxious to see all his four children together. He knocked impatiently at her door"

Anna...may I come in?
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 pm

I smile as I instruct the children to greet their father. I fix my hair and smooth down my gown as the servant opens the door. I smile and curtsy to him theen walk to him to greet him.

Charles, I am pleased you could make it!

I watch as the children politely greet their father by bowing or curtsying.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:55 pm

"Charles entered in the room after the servant opened the door. He smiled warmly at Anna, who looked beautiful in her elegant gown. He saw little Jane running towards him and he took her in his arms. She was two years old and she could already walk"

Jane...my little princess. I missed you so much...

"While he was greeting Jane, Charlie approached him opening his arms. He was already 15 years old, now. "Father...". He hugged him tightly"

Charlie! Let me look at you...you're almost a man, now!

"Charles patted softly his shoulder while smiling, and turned his eyes towards the twins. They were 13 yearld old. Edward and Catalina bowed at him"

Edward, Catalina...come next to me! I want to hug you tightly too...

"He exclaimed smiling, still holding Jane in his arms"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 pm

I smile widely as i watch Charles and the children reunit. Jane happily babbles while in his arms, happy to see her father. This moment is most precious to me. We are all together, a family. I walk over to Charles and kiss his cheek and smile at him and Jane.

Darling, the children have missed you so. And....so have I!!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:26 pm

"Charles let Anna kissing his cheek and smiled joyfully"

It's wonderful for me staying all together. Having all my children next to me. You're beautiful, Anna...

"He added whispering, while caressing softly Catalina's hairs"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:17 pm

I smile softly as he tells me I am beautiful. I caress his cheek as i whisoer back.

Thank you, darling! And you are handsome as always.

I then turn my head to my children[i]

Shall we dine? You must be all hungry by now! We have a delicious meal prepared specially for us.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:22 pm

"Charles nodded while smiling and walked towards table with little Jane in his arms. He made her sit on the chair with a kiss on her cheek, and he sat next to her. He saw Charlie, Edward and Catalina around the same table too. He smiled with joy"

It's...a big emotion for me having you all at the same table, my children. I love you all. And you're a wonderful mother, Anna...

"He said proudly, patting softly Edward's shoulder"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:36 pm

My eyes fill with tears as I see the joy in his eyes, to be reunited with all his children. I know he loves them dearly. I touch his hand , smiling at his words as the servants begin to serve our dinner.

And we all love you too, darling! You are an amazing father!
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:45 pm

"Charles smiled and squeezed softly Anna's hand"

Do you think...it's time to give them the news, darling?

"He asked whispering, glancing at her belly"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:49 pm

i smile uneasily and nod softly as i squeeze his hand, afraid of the children's reaction.

Yes, darling! Will you do the honors?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 pm

"Charles nodded and turned smiling to them"

Ehm...my beloved children, your mother and I have an important thing to tell you. Very soon...you'll have a new brother or sister...

"He finally said, noticing their surprised face"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:59 pm

i smile as I see the look of shock on their faces. Jane is indifferent, being still a baby herself but I worry as i know catalina had difficulty accepting Jane. I look at Charles then them again.

Tis a surprise, children but a splendid one nonetheless and we love all you the same. The new baby will not take any time or attention from any of you!

I take a deep breath as the room remains silent.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 pm

"Charles noticed that children remained speechless. Then he smiled warmly at them"

It's true, my children. Nothing will change. Your mother and I love deeply each of you. I'm sure you'll love the new baby when it will be born...

"He said with a reassuring smile, looking especially at Catalina"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:40 pm

I smile warmly at Charles, who is a wonderful father. This child was not planned but nonetheless will be loved just as much as the others. I gently place a hand on my stomach, caressing the new life inside me. I worry always that Charles will tire of us and abandon us but I try not to let it show.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:44 pm

"Charles smiled at Anna and kept on eating his meal. He then turned to Charlie, his eldest son"

Your teacher wrote to me many good things about you, my son. I want you to know that I'm proud of you. I'm proud of all of you...

"He added, looking at his brother and sisters"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna Stafford's bedchamber   Anna Stafford's bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna Stafford's bedchamber
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next