The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Madeline Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:22 am

I brought the Princess back to my chambers and ordered some dinner. "Please come in your, highness" I said and pulled out a seat at a small table. "I know theses accommodations are not what your used to, but I wanted a personal dinner with you."
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:59 am

I smile softly as I seat myself at the table. I look around curiously and admire his modesty. I remain quiet as I blush , looking at him.

Your chambers are fime, my lord. No need to worry.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:05 am

The servants brought out two trays, and a pitcher of wine and water. "I hope you enjoy poultry." I said as the servants lifted the tray top to reveal fresh poultry. "I have never had the pleasure of dining with a princess so this is quite the honor." I said as I gazed at her eyes over the candlelit light.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:34 am

I smile at his flattery as I look at the lovely meal. I pick up a fork and wait for Anthony to begin eating , laughing softly.

My lord, I am quite the ordinary lady, once you know me. Yes, I am a princess but sometimes I wish I was not!

I gently pick up the goblet and begin drinking wine. The wine is so delicious I cannot help but drink more and empty my goblet.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 am

We begin to eat, and I admire her. She eats so delicate, I was nervous and tried not to look like a swine in front of her. I looked up at her. "Forgive me if I am treating you like precious jewel, but I feel a woman like yourself, regardless of her stature should be treated like a priceless jewel, for you are one of a kind." I said smiling still unable to take my gaze away from her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 pm

I blush at his kind words and smile at him. I place down the goblet as the servant fills it again.

My lord, you are very kind to me. But I am no more precious than any other lady. Your kind words humble me. I would like to thank you for inviting me for this sumptuous feast.

I also cannot take my eyes off this handsome man, smiling, as my cheeks become rosy and I become more relaxed due to the wine.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 pm

We finish our meal and continue to drink the fine wine that was offered. "I do enjoy your modesty my lady, although, I must admit there are truth in my words." I said as I took her hand and led her over to the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Feeling a bit tipsy from the wine, I giggle as he leads me to a sofa. I sit next to him and shuffle closer to him. My cheeks are rosy and warm as I look at him and brush a few strands of hair from my face.

Now what shall we do, my lord? I must say i truly enjoy your company!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:24 am

As we sit on the sofa, I smile and watch her brush away the strands of hair away from her face. I put my arm up on the backside of the sofa and face her, "I too am enjoying the pleasure of your company my lady. You make me forget all about the stress in my life." I said as too was feeling the affect of the wine, as I kept drinking more.
I wanted to kiss her again although I didn't want her feel uncomfortable, so I placed my hand on hers and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:46 am

\i giggle drunkenly as he puts his hand on mine. We are sitting close and i look at him and a sudden need to kiss him overtakes me as I lean forward and put my lips on his and kiss him passionately. I feeling tipsy and I am feeling very relaxed. I take his hand ans place it on my waist as i whisper to him*

I wish to feel your hands on me again, my lord! Please.....touch me again!

My cheeks are flushed and I bit my lower lip as i look at him, my head slightly tilted to one side.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:57 pm

We sit close, and then she kissed me. I kissed her back passionately. Then hearing hearing her words, I place my goblet on the table and bring her close to me kissing her as I reached under her skirts and felt her warm womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:10 pm

I gasp softly as I close my eyes, yet smiling. I kiss him again and lift my gown up for him slightly. My breasts are heaving with each breath, screaming to be released from this corset.

Ohhhhh Anthony....I never ....felt ....this.....way....
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:56 pm

As I touch her gently I kiss her neck, feeling so aroused by her. I untie her laces to reveal her beautiful perky breasts. I lean down and kiss one letting my tongue swirl around the nipple. Her moans let me know she is enjoying this as much as I. I continue to feel her moist womanhood as I kiss every inch of her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:48 pm

I now breathe harder and faster, eyes closed as Anthony explores my body. I moan as he kisses me and teases my womanhood. I lay myself on the sofa, bringing Anthony on top of me. The feelings I feel are formidable. I have never experienced such before. i feel moist down below as he touches me deeply. I moan louder then I look at him and whisper.

Anthony....I...I desire you! Take me!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:58 am

Feeling her breathe harder I kiss between her breasts and take off my shirt. As she lays down on the sofa and utters those gratifying words to me, made me desire her even more. "Gladly Princess" I said as I took my pants off and slipped her dress off.
My kisses continued down her belly as my mouth reached the sweet taste of her womanly core. I moved my tongue in motion as I grabbed her soft breast.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:29 pm

I moan ever loudly as hi lips reach my womahood. I feel some tingling as his tongue teases me. My hand reaches down and gently grasps a handful of hair as i call out his name.

Oh Anthony......Oh my....I never felt like this before....please...do....not...stop!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Pleasuring her gives me pleasure in doing so. I bring my kisses up her belly and give each one of her breasts a tender kiss. I then kiss her passionately as I lay on top of her and grazing her thigh as I prepare to enter her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 am

Still under the influence of wine, I smile as he kisses me. His strong body laying on top of me is causing me to breathe faster in desire. I spread my legs to accomodate him as he kisses my breasts, waiting for him to take my virtue.

Ohhhhh! Anthony....
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:25 pm

As she spreads her legs I smile and slide into her slowly as the tightness of her pleasures me greatly. I lean down and kiss her lips as I continue to thrust inside her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:28 pm

I let out a soft cry of pain as he enters me but the discomfort soon turns into pleasure. My body is tense as I am nervous and inexperienced in the ways of intimacy. I moan softly as he kisses me and thrusts inside me. My eyes are closed and soon relax to enjoy my first experience with a man.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:39 pm

I feel her tense up and I slow my pace, "Are you alright" I asked and looked into her eyes as I could feel both of us heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 pm

I giggle drunkenly as I moan at the same time, now enjoying Anthony inside me. I nod my head then kiss him again as he continues to make love to me.

Oh Yes Anthony.....I am.....very well...
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:57 pm

I smiled, "good" and then pulled her legs on top of my shoulders and kissed her inner thigh as I continued to move deeply inside her.
Back to top Go down
Madeline Stuart
Princess of Scotland
Madeline Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:01 am

I gasp softly then begin to moan loudly at the new position. I feel him deep inside me and the pleasure becomes quite intense. I feel a strange but good sensation as he moves faster inside me. I open my eyes and smile as he kisses my thighs,

Ohhhh.....Anthony, I never.....I never felt this before. What...what is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next