The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber

Go down 
+3
Madeline Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:05 pm

"Charles smiled and nodded slowly"

Yes...I know what you mean, Anthony. You know everything about me and Nan. But now...I'm into a strange situation. I have a pupil...Yeah...I'm not jocking. Her name is Catherine Willoughby, and I am her tutor. Her mother, Maria de Salinas, asked me to take care of her education...

"He explained, hoping that Anthony didn't burst into a laughter"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:42 pm

I listened to Charles as he explained his new pupil to me. "And I bet this Catherine Willoughby is quite beautiful?" I said and poured some more wine. "Have you constrained yourself from her?" I asked knowing he probably hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:49 pm

"Charles bit his lips, trying to look serious"

Lady Catherine is a virtuous girl, Anthony. And also very young. She is just 17 years old. And yes...she is very beautiful...

"He added giggling, looking teasingly at him"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:50 am

I laughed, "Perhaps her virtue is what draws you to her?" I said with a smirk. "17!? that's quite young. Charles, you think you have your work cut out for you!" I then took another drink of my wine.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 pm

"Charles shrugged while chuckling"

Well...I am her tutor, and I have intention to respect her virtue. Not only because she is young...I always have someone who pleases me, Anthony...

"He said meaningfully, glancing at him while drinking his wine"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:46 am

"Oh Charles, I know you better than that. You have never been able to keep you distance from a lady no matter if she is your student of not." I said with a laugh. "I was the same way till I met Charlotte. You wait, wait until love has captured you."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:33 pm

"Charles smiled after his words"

Oh...but love already captured me, Anthony. I'm deeply in love with Nan...but she doesn't trust me anymore. And I can't blame her for that. That's why I need some...distraction...

"He took a deep breath and finished his wine"

Hey...I have an idea, Anthony! Why don't we have a walk in the garden...like old times? I need some fresh air...

"He suggested, winking at him"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:38 pm

"Ah my friend, I fear Nan shall never be the way you once saw her." I said honestly. I finished my wine. "I think some fresh air would do us both some good." I grabbed my cloak and followed him out.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:41 pm

"Charles patted friendly his shoulder with a smile and left the room with him"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Geoffrey entered in the room and bowed. He left a note on the table and left silently the room

To sir Anthony Knivert
My Lord, you're invited to join His Majesty the King for an hunt in the Sun Forest. Please, bring bow and arrow with you..

Henry VIII of England
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:59 am

I was having a goblet of wine when a servant brought me a message. I opened it to reveal his majesty was wanted to go for a hunt. "Well i'm glad he's in a better mood." I say to myself as I finish my wine.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:09 pm

She came to Anthony's bedchamber to say how sorry she was after the last thing happened.She could feel her heartbeat. She knew it was normal. Once she loved this man ,once she carried his child. She knocked the door slowly and started to wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:45 am

I had returned from the autumn party preparing for bed when I heard a knock on my door. I was surprised to Alfonsina. "Alfonsina, what a surprise! what are you...I mean please come in" I said wondering what her visit entailed.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Alfonsina smiled and came into room. She realized that nothing changed since her visit happened.

"I hope i am not disturbing you . Anthony.. I came to apologize."

She smiled again and kissed his cheek softly.

"I didn't want you to see that view."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:59 am

I welcomed her into my room and kissed her cheek as well. "Apologize, for what?" I asked wondering what made her in such a mood.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:04 am

She smiled weakly.

"It's been a while and i should have come earlier but i couldn't. It's about when you came to visit me in my room. I was sick and Edward came and you saw us arguing. And he blamed us for something we didn't do there."

She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:10 am

I nodded "There was no need to apologize about that. Doesn't he know I am happily married with a child on the way?" I said wondering why her husband would be so jealous. "Besides you and I are only friends."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:36 pm

She smiled.

"Yes he must know.. I dont know why he acted like that."

Then she felt something warm but painful thing inside her , after his words about their being only friends. Whatever happens,Alfonsina knew that she was feeling only friendship for him, but it hurt her anyway. She didn't care and answered.

"And as long as you allow , i will always be your friend."

She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:54 am

I stepped toward her and cupped her face "Alfonsina, you will always have a special place in my heart. You and I have a history and I shall never forget the love we once shared" I said assuring her that we always be connected.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:12 am

She looked at his eyes.. They didn't change , she thought. Then she smiled and nodded.

"I know.. I feel the same for you Anthony."

Then she smiled and added.

"How is your wife? How is the pregnancy going for her?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:48 am

For the first time I felt comfortable and at ease with her. "Charlotte is doing well" I said knowing she was being sincere. "You know I sure am going to miss these visits when I leave" I say with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:21 pm

She smiled.

"I miss them too."

Then it came home to her. She raised her eyebrows.

"Wait a minute.. Why are you leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:38 pm

I smiled, then realized I let cat out of the bag. I looked down "Well it will be out soon enough, his majesty has banished me from court for marrying Charlotte without his consent." I said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:43 pm

She was shocked.

"What? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 am

I nodded my head "Well you know Henry, if it's one thing he hates it`s being deceived. I should of realized that before I made such a decision." I say as I walk to the window and take one last view of the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony Knivert's bedchamber   Anthony Knivert's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony Knivert's bedchamber
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next