The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Stanhope's bedchamber

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Anne Stanhope's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:16 am

Since my brother Edward was doing the kings bidding at the moment I decided to check in on his betrothed, Anne.
I knocked at her door. "Anne, are you in? it's me Thomas, Edwards brother." I said.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:36 am

My ears pricked up as I heard the knock at the door, I waited silently planning to pretend not to be present if it was one of the Queen's ladies with some meaningless task for me to undertake. As soon as I heard Thomas's voice I smiled and opened the door,
'Thank god its you Thomas, I could do with some good company for once!'
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:47 am

When she answered the door, she looked stunning, more beautiful than any woman I had seen before. I cleared my throat. "Good evening my lady. Since Edward is busy doing the king's bidding I thought I would come by your chambers and see how your were. Are you well?" I asked feeling a bit like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:41 am

'I suppose I am well, and yourself?' I said turning and walking back into my room expecting him to follow.
'Has Edward told you the latest about the king's matter?' I asked casually pretending that Edward had told me everything in the hope that Thomas could fill me in without even knowing it!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:39 pm

"I'm well" I said and followed her. "Well I haven't heard much from Edward these days. The only one that hears for him is master Cromwell or his majesty." I said as I admired her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:43 pm

'Well I suppose he does have an important role to play - making sure that the king is happy, I just wish he would make more effort to ensure his future wife is happy!' I fell into a chair and looked at Thomas closely wondering if there was more to his visit.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:57 pm

The wine was making me feel more relaxed. I got up and sat closer to Anne. "Well you know I find you unbelievably attractive, and I could perhaps fill the void the Edward has left behind." I said I as caressed her soft cheek.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:34 pm

I tried my best to hide my desire as I stared at him, 'I must marry him first.' I was not prepared to let anything prevent me from marrying the man who I considered a worthy match forr myself.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:55 am

I poured us each a goblit of wine and sat next to her "I agree, Edward should pay more attention to his lady's needs." I said with smirk as I drank my wine.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 pm

I eyed him closely as he poured the wine and sat next to me. 'I think he should pay more attention to his brother too' I said with the same dark smirk across my face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:09 am

I smiled back at her as circled the rim of the goblet "Perhaps we should teach him a lesson" I said and looked at her with a persuasive smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:45 am

'Teach him how to please his wife' I said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:44 am

I leaned in and brushed a stand of hair away from her face and began to kiss her neck. The fact that I was going to have her before Edward enticed me so much I needed to be with in this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 am

I stared at him as he touched my hair, excitement built up inside me as I waited to see what he would do next. I knew as he kissed my neck that there was no way I would be able to stop, I let myself fall back against the sofa and hands explore his body.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 pm

I felt her hands on me as I looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately slipping my tongue into her mouth and moving it a motion as I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:09 pm

I kissed him back, our kisses became more and more urgent and forceful. I couldn't control myself, I began to try and rip his clothes off.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm

I became more aroused as she took control and began to rip off my clothes. I helped her remove her dress, I cupped her breasts with my hands as I kissed up her neck while pushing up against her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:33 pm

I spread my legs and arched my back, deeply enjoying every moment, even more so because I knew it was just so wrong.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:11 pm

I laid between her as I slid inside her. I pulled her hips up as I began to thrust feeling a sense of power that over whelmed me in this moment of pure ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:38 pm

I moaned loudly with pleasure and wrapped my legs around him wanting to be as close to him as possible, desperate to make the moment last.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 pm

I pushed harder into her, moving my hands over her breasts and breathing hard. I moaned and pulled up to me closely kissing her lips as I slowed down hoping I could control my climax.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:20 pm

I let out a very loud moan of pleasure and then found myself looking straight at him, he kissed me again and took me by surprise, I smiled and continued to let him know i was enoying it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Our eyes were locked for a moment, I saw her smile, I turned away and leaned down continuing to kiss her body as I thrusted deeper within her and releasing my climax as I let out several moans.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:21 pm

I let out several loud cries of pleasure, before catching my breath and then looking straight at Thomas with a cheeky grin, 'I hope to god that runs in the family' I laughed out of shock of what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Stanhope's bedchamber   Anne Stanhope's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Stanhope's bedchamber
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: