The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:57 am

She blushed, not knowing whether his words or the wine was the cause. She laughed at his remark about all men being blind at court for not seeing her beauty. "You are forgiven and flatter me with your compliments. I must say that you are very handsome, I have never met any other man close to you." She felt odd saying something so bluntly to him. "I must apologize for my plain speaking. I do hope you will find love once more."
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:36 pm

He liked the way she blushed, it made her clear eyes sparkle like dew. "I think it's important to remind a woman how beautiful she is, they often forget, or dismiss the thought completely." Her modesty was very becoming, and she was very unlike any other woman he'd met. "Thank you my lady, I appreciate the compliment. There's no one else I'd rather hear it from." He thought his honesty would scare her off so he changed the subject. "Yes, perhaps I will find love again. But if it is meant for me it will come in its own time." He sneaked a glance at her, saw how a small tendril of golden hair escaped it's place and he reached over and smoothed it back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:03 pm

She smiled at his honesty, it was one of the many things she genuinely liked about him. She was surprised that he would let things happen naturally and didnt force things to come. She had been taking a drink of wine when she felt his hand smoothing her hair back and looked up at him, her heart speeding up from the simple touch. "Perhaps you are right. Things do happen for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:20 am

He hoped he wasn't being too forward, he thought Margaret seemed like a lady who respected modesty and was not keen on men who chased women. But Henry was nothing like that. Though he'd had many admirers he felt no thrill in "the conquest," as so many men called it.

"There is a reason we met, there's a reason you dropped your handkerchief. I think I was in the right place at the right time to find it and bring it to you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:51 am

She looked at the man infront of her and thought God He is so different from the rest. Something about how forward Henry was being made her happy and know that he wasn't going to sugar coat her beauty and lay on thick layers of adoration, hoping it would lead to her bed. "And what do you think that reason is?" She asked, leaning towards him.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:57 am

"So that I would ask you to go riding with me, and hopefully you would say yes," he replied with a smirk. She was very close to him, and there was a sweet perfume coming off her. He looked at her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:02 am

She looked up at him and thought about his question for a moment just enough to make him think she would decline. "A ride would be lovely. When shall we go? I don't wish to take you from His Majesty's business."
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:44 am

"You won't be taking me from my duties, I only hope I am not taking you from yours," he said as he straightened in his chair. "If you want to go now, we may."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:57 am

She smoothed her skirts. "I am free for the rest of the day. Now sounds perfect." She said, standing.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:11 am

He admired the full length of her gown, the color looked perfect against her skin, she was obviously fashionable without being over the top like many ladies at court. He offered his arm as they left the room.

((Do you want to start the new thread or you want me to do it? Or shall we start at the stables?))
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:18 am

She smiled at him and linked her arm with his and left her rooms.

(Stables sound good. It doesn't matter who starts it, as long as we say its just us.)
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:11 am

That evening Henry stopped by Margaret's chambers, a small violet in his hand to give to her. He knocked upon the door. "My lady, it's Henry.. are you ready?" he expected that she would take awhile because women always try to perfect themselves in any little way. He smiled as he only imagined how beautiful Margaret would look.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:58 am

Margaret decided to wear an emerald green gown to make her hair look more red and adorned herself with pearls. She wore her hair naturally, beautiful bouncy ringlets with some of it pinned as to not have hair in her face. She put lavendar perfume on her neck and was just doing little fixes w Henry came knocking. She went to the door and opened it for him. "Good evening, Henry. You look very dashing! I am ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:07 am

His breath caught in his throat when she came to the door. He felt like a fool just standing there, then awkwardly held out the flower. "This is for you." They began the walk to the great hall and he kept gazing at her. "I'm going to have the most beautiful woman with me tonight," he said while blushing.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:21 pm

She accepted the flower. "Thank you, it's beautiful!" She smells it as the begin to walk. She heard his words and saw him blush, she blushed. "I'm going to have th most handsome man. I'm a little nervous though, this is my first court party." She said, hoping he didn't think she was boring.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:37 am

"It is my first as well. But I'm excited to see what it will be like." He began to feel more at ease with her. He knew he needed to get back into the frame of mind he had when they made love that night. He held her hand and smiled as they approached the hall, the music floated out towards them along with the sound of many voices. "Are you ready?' He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:06 pm

She held his hand back and squeezed it nervously. As they got closer to the Great Hall, things slowed down and she took a sharp calming breath. "I am completely ready."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:51 am

Margaret Sheldon laid down on her bed for a moment and closed her eyes. She longed to be with her love, Henry. Things seemed so hard at court these days and she felt so alone. She was glad that her cousin was growing in so much favour with the King. She was a little jealous, but she knew what would be would be. She would still wish her sweet cousin joy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber   Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret Sheldon's bedchamber
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2