The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Seymour's bedchamber

Go down 
+7
Geoffrey Lonshord
Jane Seymour
Diane de Poitiers
Catherine Parr
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:34 pm

I gripped my hands in his hair tightly you are a murderer of true love seymour. I lifted my hips of his bed and wrapped them around him
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:19 am

He was so focused on making love to her, he didn't hear what she said. He licked between her breasts and continued to thrust as he felt his release approaching.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:16 am

I pulled away from him before he could release. Thomas please I can not do this you do not love me in the way I want you too love me and it shouldn't have to be forced either you are arranged to marry Catherine parr and I do not even have any money to my name if you are willing to leave behind you're wealth to live a simple life then you may find me. I gathered up my clothes kissing his forehead before I left him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:47 am

Thomas released between her thighs as she moved away. Her words were hurtful, she didn't even know him yet she thought she had the right to justify him! "My lady what you say is not the truth. Just because we have laid together doesn't mean I will make you a whore. You listen to too much gossip around court and had you known the real me, perhaps you wouldn't be running out of here like a bat out of hell!" He said in a angered voice as he got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 am

Burning the candle at both ends had me paying for my just desserts and i never thought he would act like this in fact he always seemed not to like me! Feeling bad i dropped my clothes on the floor. Thomas please do not act like this speak with me how can i make this right
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:32 am

Thomas turned his back to her, feeling angered. "I never thought you of all people would have the audacity to point fingers at me, someone you've only known for short amount of time." He turned around and faced her seeing the expression on her face. "I have not the words to say right now without making things worse. I need time to think things over." He said picking up her clothes and handing them to her.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Sighing i got myself dressed with my face towards the door Thomas please help me with my corset. I covered my hand with my mouth to muffle out my tears he could not see them anyway
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:12 am

Thomas tied her corset, but couldn't help hearing her waling. "My lady, please do not weep" He turned her around so he could see her face "Your very beautiful and...well like I said before, i'm very attracted to you and I just wanted you to give me an honest chance without paying attention to court gossip." He lifted her chin and kissed her lips softly. "For now you must respect my decision and leave."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:14 am

I did not want to leave him i honestly thought that the love i felt for him would span over a lifetime As you wish it i hope that you will find what you seek! You have every right to banish me and i shall not beg you for any affections. I left him now with a very heart
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:24 am

Completely angered and annoyed I waited for Thomas out of sheer comfort
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:40 am

After meeting the lady Sienna, Thomas walked back to his chambers and to his surprise he saw the lady Anne waiting by the door. "Lady Anne, what a pleasure to see you. What brings you to side of the palace?" He asked as he opened the door and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:33 am

Why are you Seymour men incapable of love you both have women ready to love you both but you over look us should I marry your brother and feel forever neglected I cant even make him desire me then the inevitable happens I end up in your arms. You said that you will always be around for my desire is that true.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:42 am

Thomas looked at this beautiful, desirable woman before him "Anne, you are every man's desire, my brother must be mad not to have you in his bed." He looked down and admired every wonderful aspect of her body and touched a stand of her soft brunette hair. "I hold my truth in my words to you although only on this night, and this night only." He could not deny a beautiful almost naked woman before him, he was too weak of a man for that.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 am

I went over and looked at him Thomas as much as I seek comfort right now I just want Edward to love me and find me desirable. You can have any women you like edward can't he has me. What will it take to keep you quite? I hated to beg but we all have our crosses to bare in life.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Thomas became angered when she suddenly changed her mind. He grabbed her face with his hand gripping in hard. "You little naive girl! You think Edward will desire only you?! he's a gentleman of the privy chamber, that makes him irresistible to almost every lady at court, do think he will deny every one of them to be with you?" He pushed her face away "...And you come to me like a whore thinking I will keep my mouth shut, will let me tell you something lady Stanhope, I have just as much power as my brother. Marrying into the Seymour family is a privilege not an obligation!!"
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:07 am

Go on then Thomas hurt me leave your mark upon my face and who ever you are courting shall see the real you! How are you going to stop yourself from desire oh that's right you can't you're going to break her heart and her spirits aswell. Anne looked around and came across a bottle of his finest wine she raised an eyebrow at him. Inside their is a good enough man but break her heart and you shall never be able to live with yourself it will eat away at you if you want to show your farther you are just as much of a man as my edward now is your chance to prove it
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:03 am

Her words echoed in his head, as he thought of Kate. He pushed her face away with the anger built up inside of him he looked at her ready to hit her. "You try to be little me with your words, but you forget you have come to me before I have felt all of you, been inside you, had your body next to mine before Edward do you want all of court to know you nothing but a whore?! Or worse Edward knowing you desired me before him?" He traced the outline of her breasts then up to her chin then walked and poured himself a goblet of wine.
Back to top Go down
Anne Stanhope
Countess of Hertford
Anne Stanhope

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:21 pm

The entire court knows and I have only slept with you, your bed has had more women than the king! Perhaps you are just worried because you will never know the feeling of real sex again. You will break her heart try to start feeling with your heart instead of this.. Anne grabbed a hold of him painfully
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:47 pm

She tried to break him with her words, although it didn't work. He took a hold of her wrist as she tried to strike him. "You will never learn will you?" He said angered "Now go back to Edward before you really anger me!" He glared at her having the patience not to strike her.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:46 am

Thomas returned to his chamber to write to Catherine, although he by all his years at court not to write his feelings for it could come back to haunt him later. She knew how he felt, and in all truth he was heart sick without Cathy he missed her so much it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Thomas brought Catherine back to his chambers, he opened the door and walked in behind her and for once in his life he was nervous. "How about some wine just to take the edge off." He asked as he poured them both just a bit of wine as they stood by the fire place. "I don't want to rush this with you, lets take it slow." He place his cup of wine down and kissed her lips, desiring every inch of her so very much.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Feeling quite nervous, Catherine followed Thomas to his room. Her heart was pounding beneath her chest, making her lightheaded and giddy. This man she was about to give herself too was no ordinary man. He was the man of her dreams and every time she looked at him she was lost in the love she felt for him.

''That would be lovely.''

She said, looking around the room. Taking the goblet from him she took a little sip. The taste of the sweet wine calmed her nerves as she put back the goblet at nearby table.

''Thomas, there is something I need to tell you... I've never done this before, ''

She confessed in shy voice, looking into his eyes. She wanted him like she'd never wanted anyone before in her life. As his lips touched hers she moved a little closer to him with elegant rhythm. The kiss was soft, sensual and made her pulse soar. As it always did. Bringing up her arms to wrap them around his neck, drawing him even closer to her Catherine returned his kiss, melting in the sweet, sweet sensation.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:41 am

He could taste the sweet wine upon her lips, every touch, every kiss was making him mad with desire. He pulled back as he heard her words "You didn't have to tell me, I already knew and I can promise you I will be as gentle as you want me to be."He said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her lips again feeling his desire grow for her as he pulled at the strings of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:41 pm

His words made her feel at ease, when he was with her she knew everything in her life would be alright. Then he kissed her again, and her body ignited with a fire that scorched her inside and out. Her arms crept up around his neck, clinging to him; her body pressed instinctively against the hard length of his. She’d never been with a man before, never let one do what she was about to let Thomas do, and though she was nervous, she was not about to stop. While his lips caressed hers, she felt him pulling at the strings and she quivered when her dress fell down around her feet, leaving Catherine naked.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:45 am

She had a goddess like body, in which he wanted to kiss every aspect of.
Thomas removed all of his clothing then stood close to her and moved her long hair to her back as he admired her full perky breasts. He then pressed his lips to her neck tasting her sweet salty skin, then took her hand and lead her to the bed, before they laid down he gazed into her eyes "I love you Cathy and I would never hurt you physically nor emotionally." He confessed and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Seymour's bedchamber   Thomas Seymour's bedchamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Seymour's bedchamber
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next