The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Kitchen

Go down 
+6
Taylor Brenden
Annie Wyatt
Nan Saville
Daniel Torrez
Madeline De Fontanay
Geoffrey Lonshord
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Geoffrey had to leave Kitchen's table and let her start to prepare the cake. He sat on the chair a bit confused but smiled admitting inside him that she was right

I'm not used watching ladies cooking at my place...but how can I refuse this to you, lady Katherine?

He took a deep breath

Of course, I still care for Kate. But she left me for another man. It has been her decision. And I can do nothing to change that..
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:58 pm

I raised my eyebrow at him. Well Thomas Seymour is very good at manipulation he wanted her then went without saying anything and now he has done the same again no doubt he will return and blame it on lady kate what is with the men from this court you all have good woman and you always go looking for something better not you I just meant in general. I started to roll out the dough with the rolling pin sprinkling the flour.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Geoffrey smiled. He was watching her preparing cakes with curiosity

I know what you mean, my lady. I don't think Kate had intention to hurt me. I just think she felt confused. And probably she still is. I'm not...angry or something. But if the right girl for me will arrive, I will recognize her, this time..

He took a breath and suddenly he asked

Are you sure that your husband doesn't mind that you spend so much time with me, my lady?
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Annoyed I banged down my rolling pin and handed him a silk purse [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lady Willoughby wanted this delivered and fetch lady kate aswell.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Geoffrey took the silk purse from her hand. He looked at it curiously, before asking

Lady Willoughby wants I deliver this...to who, my lady?

He asked, a bit confused
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:37 pm

annoyed I snatched the silk purse I shall deliver it myself.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Geoffrey noticed her disappointment and frowned. He simply nodded

As you wish, my lady Prue. Is there...any message you want me to deliver? To lady Willoughy...or even lady Kate? I don't mind talking with her..

He asked, hoping that she could give him an excuse to see Kate again
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:40 pm

I was happy he wanted to see lady kate. Yes this is the message:

I am sorry to Hear that yet again Seymour has left you but in time I think I can forgive you and that I could court you.

Do you think that will do Geoffrey
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Geoffrey listened her attentively. But when she finished talking he couldn't avoid to giggle

This is not fair, my lady. I mean..this is a message by me, not by you. It's weird. But I admit that that's exactly what I wish to tell her. I still want to court Kate..

He admitted finally, happy that Katherina read in his mind
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:06 pm

This is good yes? I have no idea where she is but court gossip does spread. If you love her tell her and never let her go Geoffrey love is precious I am good at this. For a second I thought of my own marriage and how lonely I felt.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Geoffrey noticed her sad glance and smiled

Don't worry, my lady. I'm sure that your husband loves you. He is just too busy to show you his love. So...do you think I should meet lady Kate again?

He asked hopefully, still not believing having found someone who supports this love
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:39 pm

I brought Anne into the kitchen taking a very strong red checked table cloth to wrap up her food. So my dear do you like sweet wine just incase it gets cold over night but they say to drink whiskey for that but that's in Scotland. Taking the bread I started to cut some slices for her placing them neatly onto the cloth. Have you given any more thought to your special friend who knows it might lead to something wonderful. You shall have to keep me updated I for one shall miss you around here. Taking some cold cooked lamb I sliced of a few pieces.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Anne followed Kate to the kitchen. She looked around and wondered if there ever was. This kitchen was greater than in Kimbolton. She watched Kate as closely packed some food and wine.

"Can I help you? I hope that confess here. Oh, whiskey?"

She grimaced.

"I tasted it only once, but in Scotland is very popular."

Still watched at Kate and looked back.

"I really like it here. To be honest, sometimes I miss Whitehall."
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:29 pm

I noticed that she was not a keen whiskey drinker and smiled. Of course you can help would you like something sweet like a cake or jam tart. I do hope that you shall come back to Whitehall Anne some amazing changes are going to happen I can feel it in my waters so they say and I would hate for you to not be here. I abrubtly stopped what I was doing and rushed over to the window. Anne! Can you believe it look it's Anne Boleyn and King Henry come see come see. I looked at Anne wrapped up in her winter furs with a touch of jewels added here and their. Her cheeks and lips were a perfect red if she was this dazzling from a far then she would be even more beautiful in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Anne took some cakes and bread.

"Do you think? I wonder what will happen here. But I also think that here will a great changes."

She stopped when Kate came to the window. She put everything and watched Kate questioningly.

"The King and Anne? I have to go."

She quickly threw her cloak over shoulders, hoped that manages to leave early. It was clear to her, that Anne Boleyn knows that she is one of the ladies of Queen Catherine. But she would rather was in Whitehall... But simultaneously she didn't want to leave friends in Kimbolton.
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 4:38 pm

I turned around to find Anne gone I was really confused now but I knew that she would tell me why when she was back at Kimbolton.
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Unable to sleep Joan let one of the other servants lead her to the kitchens. She was taken by surprise at it's size; it was more homely than she had thought. Lighting the fire Joan proceeded to warm some fresh farmers milk over the stove. She was growing more and more accustomed to being alone since her wedding; with no word or even sign from Anthony Joan wanted to leave this court. She had no other reason to be here; well only one.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:32 pm

Geoffrey came in the kitchen to take a glass of milk for himself. As he entered, he saw a young lady, never seen before. He didn't know if she was a noblewoman or a lady in waiting, but he bowed respectfully

My lady...may I help you?

He asked, approaching the fire
Back to top Go down
Joan Champernowne
Lady-in-waiting
Joan Champernowne

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Joan wasn't expecting anyone else to be awake at this time of night. It startled her at first; but she simply smiled at the man. No thank you; I am quiet alright. To be honest with you I wasn't expecting anyone else to be up. Taking her milk Joan moved to the other side. She wasn't used to being alone with anyone but Anthony. I'm Joan Champernowne also known as Ashley for the last name.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Geoffrey looked at the young lady and smiled a bit after bowing at her

My name is Geoffrey, my lady. Geoffrey Lonshord. I'm a servant here at court. I can prepare for you a good tea, if you wish. It will help you to sleep..

He said walking towards table
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen    Kitchen  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3