The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas More's office

Go down 
+8
Elizabeth Barton
Mary Tudor
Thomas Jack
Geoffrey Lonshord
Cardinal John Fisher
Thomas Cromwell
Catherine Parr
Thomas More
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Thomas More's office Empty
PostSubject: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Good Day Sir Thomas ,
how are you , how is your family hope that they are well , have you seen his majesty ?
i have been looking for him, if you see him will you let me know
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Thomas was just come back from France. He was looking at some papers, before going to talk with Wolsey about his mission. Suddenly he saw a lady at his door and stood up from his desk, surprised

My lady...please, come in. What can I do for you?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Sir Thomas,
thank you , good day to you . have you seen his majesty
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Thomas shook slowly his head

I think that His Majesty is busy at the moment, my lady. Can I bring him a message? Or...asking for an audience?

He asked, rather confused
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Sir Thomas,

i would like a private audience with his majesty i will be in the gardens if his majesty wishes to see me
thank you sir thomas.

how is your family SIr Thomas i hope that they are all well, please do send my love and prayers to them
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Thomas nodded and showed her the chair

Please...have a sit, my lady. Of course, I'll talk with the King and I'll ask an audience for you. My family and I are very well, thank you for asking. May I know your name, my lady?

He asked kindly, inviting her to sit
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:18 am

Good day Sir Thomas,
My name is Lady Catherine Parr and it is such a pleasure to meet you
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Thomas smiled and sat at his desk again

Lady Parr...I'm glad to meet you too. Can I ask you...why do you wish to see the King so urgently?

He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:15 pm

[OOC: Sir Thomas,
i am so sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you i have been unwell recently , i have had a bout with food poisoning. on the matter i wish to see his majesty on it is one of a private matter. ]

Yes it is important but it is not urgent.

i sit and smile Very Happy please tell his majesty he is in my thoughts and prayers Sir Thomas as are you and you family
i thank you Sir Thomas for you time , and you kindness towards me as always .

i wish you a blessed day ( i get up and walk towards the door curtsie and smile Very Happy good day Sir Thomas
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Thomas smiled, a bit confused. Then he stood up too and bowed at her

I wish you a blessed day too, lady Parr. God be with you...

After she left, he sat on his desk again and kept on reading his papers
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:14 am

before i leave Sir thomas ,
may i speak freely with you
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Thomas raised his head surprised as she spoke. He thought she already left

Yes...lady Catherine?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:01 pm

I can see the surprise in Sir Thomas 's eyes when i had not left

i sit down once again and proceed to tell him my concern for his majesty

Sir Thomas,
I am quite concerned for his majesty , the other evening i was walking down the hallway
by his majesty's chambers and I could see the light of the fire i could see such sadness in his eyes and thought to myself how could i help my lord and beloved king. Nay , i know i could help him in some small way.

Sir Thomas looks at me and listens very carefully .

Sir Thomas, no one should have to be alone and endure such great sadness alone dont you agree?
by all that is holy and godly it is much to sadness for one to endure. at such a time.
Sir Thomas,
I am quiet sure that his majesty will say that there is nothing wrong but clearly you can see
the sadness in his eyes.

and no heart should feel such sadness.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Thomas nodded while smiling weakly

Of course...I completely agree, lady Catherine. Anyone can deny that he is...troubled in these days. It's very kind of you to show so much interest on him, my lady. I'm sure that the King will appreciate it very much...

He said kindly, looking curiously at her
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 pm

i smile back at SIr Thomas and say to him

Sir Thomas then i propose an idea to you for his majesty
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Thomas looked curiously at her

An idea? I'm listening you, my lady...

Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:08 am

Sir Thomas ,
i have a wonderful idea for his majesty and i know that it will help him and
with your help we can help his majesty. Sir Thomas his majesty has many houses but none such more lovely than the ones
in the country away from court where his majesty is most happy. is this not true ?
why he can hunt, fish, ride his horses, write poetry , and music. why he has the freedom to do what he
would like to do, and if he chooses to do nothing well that would be most fine for whatever pleases his majesty .
his majesty needs some alone time wouldn't you agree ? , he needs to be with someone other than his lords and any ladies he may choose. now you will have to clear his calendar and create a ruse so that we can surprise him at his country house and you would have to arrange for certain servants to be there when we arrive at the country house. so his majesty wont think that anything is different.
Sir Thomas, you know all of his majesty favorite things, wouldn't it be nice to have them there for him when he arrived at the country house, he would be so surprised. i know i could help him. i want to help heal his heart sir thomas, no on should be in that much pain all the time

Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Thomas listened carefully at her. Then he nodded, surprised by her promptness

Oh...I think it's a very good idea, my lady. Surely spending time far from court will benefit him very much. I'll talk to him personally about that...

He answered with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:40 am

I smile at Sir Thomas and i say ,

Sir Thomas i thank your for your time and i do look forward to helping his majesty
i will wait to hear from you in my chambers, good day SIr Thomas and god bless you and your family

i smile and curtsie and i head back to my chambers and wait word from sir thomas
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Thomas bowed with his head while smiling

I wish you a good day, lady Catherine. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me...

After she left, he sighed deeply and opened a book on his desk. He kept on reading it with interest
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:49 pm

it has been several days since Sir Thomas and I have spoken on the matter of the KIng
i wonder what is happening

I am sitting and waiting in my chambers for word
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:03 am

I approach Sir Thomas office i knock at the door
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Thomas was stiing at his desk. As he heard knocking, he looked curiously towards door

Come in, please...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 pm

I entered the office of Sir Thomas More and curtsy and said

* good morning , SIr Thomas how are you , and how is your family are they well , it is so lovely to see you again may i sit *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas More's office   Thomas More's office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas More's office
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next