The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber

Go down 
+8
George Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Agostino De Agostinis
Cesare Garcia
Thomas Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Wyatt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Margaret smiled him back "Of course, I still have it. I read it every night before sleeping. This is...the only thing who brings me consolation in these days.." She sighed deeply and lowered her blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:20 pm

That's what I hope it will do. In fact I admired you because you had so much faith, and that isn't something that just goes away because of pain or sadness. Your faith is just a bit buried somewhere in your heart. It's worth it to reach in and throw away all the meaningless hurt you keep within, so you can find that faith and hope again.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Margaret listened him with attention and smiled once he finished his sentence. She shook smiling her head "I have never lost my faith, my lord. I'll contiue to be a good christian and...I'll leave in chastity, since I'm not married anymore.." She blushed and added "I was so jealous of my virtue before marriage. I gave my innocence to...to him.." She said, unable to mention Cesare's name "And I did it for nothing. For nothing. I just lost faith in men, Francis, not in God.." She smiled sweetly to him
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:24 pm

I hope you do not lose faith in me, I know I have not always treated you with respect, and I apologized for it. I sighed. Perhaps you know I had quite a reputation for jumping into bed with women, but that's changed now. I'm in love, with Guinevere Le Fay. So you see, a man can change, and we are not all as bad as your former husband.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Margaret felt surprised by his words. She just nodded slowly "Oh..I didn't know that. I...I wish you to be happy with this lady, even if I don't know her. But I'm sure she is worthy of your love.." She sighed and looked around room "Unluckily, I can't fall in love again. I'll never love another man as I loved Cesare. Even if.." She paused and turned to him again "Even if, I have the feeling that he is trying to turn people against me. Even Alfonsina. I don't know why.." She said suddenly, thinking at his strange behavior
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Thank you very much, Margaret.. but what makes you think Cesare would turn people against you? If he is done with you as you say, he has no reason to be cruel like that. I looked at her with concern.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Margaret raised her eyes to ceiling "Ah..he is more than cruel, believe me. Anyway...I don't know. It's just a feeling. Please, forget it. I'm so upset in these days..I don't even know what I'm saying.." She said blushing, smiling weakly at him
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:45 pm

You've been very traumatized by Cesare's foolish actions. What you need is to forget about him for awhile. If I could get away from court I would take you as far east as possible, where women wear silks of jewel colors, and there is a scent of spices in the air.. I looked at her and brushed a lock of hair from her eyes. Do not be sad, you've friends galore.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Francis's words made her smile brightly "Oh...and where is this country, my lord? I would like to visit it.." She said like a child who is listening a fairtale. She sighed and looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Perhaps the New World, where there are undiscovered lands and more adventures to be had I said, smiling at her attentiveness.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Margaret smiled, amused by his words "I'd like to. But it's just a dream. And very rarely dreams come true, Francis.." She said with a deep sigh
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:34 am

I took her hand and stroked it, knowing what she said was very true. Then we must make our reality very beautiful, I suggested
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Margaret looked at him with surprised eyes "How?" She asked with a weak, innocent smile
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:24 pm

I shrugged smiling. Well, you have to make your life what you want it to be. If you think about everything you want and you envision it within your mind, you will get it. It may not be exactly what you were hoping for, but it will happen..
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Margaret listened him carefully. Suddenly a thankful smile appeared on her lips "I hope so, Francis. But I'm still so heartbroken, that I can't see a future, for me. I feel just so lucky having you at my side.." She sighed and reached his hand again
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:11 pm

You feel that way now, but you won't always. I took her hand and placed a light kiss upon it.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Margaret smiled weakly and sighed "Yes..one day it will happen, maybe. But it's still too early.." She gulped and turned her eyes around room
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm

I was in need of a good stiff drink. Fancy a nice brandy, Lady Margaret? I don't know about you but I need one badly.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Margaret smiled kindly and shook her head "I don't drink alchool, my lord. But I'd love a fruit juice, yes.." She smiled again and she looked at him with grateful eyes
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:26 pm

I smiled at her and poured her some juice and a brandy from a flask for myself. Here you are, my lady. I handed her the goblet. Do you have any news of your brother? I'd always admired his work.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Margaret took the glass from his hands gently and nodded with a smile "He is at Allington Castle, working at something new, I think. I'm planning to reach him. You know..I miss my family home, and I need to leave court for a while.." She sighed and stared at her glass, like it was a little mirror in her white hands
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:30 am

I know this sounds highly unreasonable, but perhaps, since we are both unhappy.. I couldn't believe how shy I felt asking this- We could spend the night together, it would ease the loneliness, and I know you have felt desire for me before.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Margaret was smiling, but she suddenly looked at him in astonishment. She left the glass on the table and shook her head "How...how can you ask me such thing, my lord? I...I am not ready for this, yet. And I won't ease my loneliness sleeping with another man. I already commited a mistake, once. I won't commit it again.." She said meaning George. She stood up and reached windowside "It seems that every men at court feel desire for me. Except...the one I'm in love with.." She admitted, avoiding to mention Cesare's name. She looked at Francis "I'm sorry, but I have to ask you to leave. Please.." She said trying to refrain tears and she looked elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:24 pm

I nodded somberly as I knew all she said was true. Forgive me, it is the only comfort I can give, I guess, is to sin the pain away. I'll leave you be. I put my cup down and left.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Margaret took a deep breath once Frances left. She hoped not having hurted him, but she had no choice. She took her lugguage and started packing. She needed to spend some time at Allington Castle, far from court's rumors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next