The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber

Go down 
+8
George Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Agostino De Agostinis
Cesare Garcia
Thomas Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Wyatt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Margaret was finally back to court. After two weeks spent in the Tower everything looked different around her. A servant helped her with her lugguage, and once she was finally alone in her room, she threw herself on bed and sighed tiredly. She just needed to relax and forget what's happened
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:32 pm

I bounced off happily to Margarets chamber happy she was a free woman i wanted to keep an eye on her aswell i knocked on the door opening ot slowly with my hand over my eyes. Margaret is it safe to enter. I have come to take you on a horse ride take in the scenery of the afternoon. I poked my head round the door and smiled
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Margaret put herself sat on her bed as she heard Elizabeth's voice. She smiled happily and she ran towards door "Elizabeth! Oh I'm so happy to see you. To bring me..where? You said an horse ride?" She giggled a bit confused and fixed her blond curles behind her ear
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:51 am

I hugged her back smiling. Yes a nice horse ride too.. Take our minds of everything that has happened for us both It's been a whirlwind Elizabeth didn't want to talk about nikklaus she just wanted to get as far away from court as possible
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Margaret smiled but she noticed something weird in Elizabeth's voice. She looked sad in spite of her efforts to smile. Margaret nodded and invited her to come inside "Oh..alright, then. Just give me two minutes. But please, come inside and have a sit.." She smiled and ran in the next room. She changed her dress with a more suitable one. She wore a white shirt and pants, and brushed fastly her blonde hairs. So she watched herself at mirror and came back to Elizabeth "Shall we go?" She giggled, guessing she never saw her wearing pants
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:13 pm

I smiled brightly at Margarets choice of outfit. Well i must say that is a very bold fashion statement it's different and unusal and i like it very much all you need now is a horses wip and you can get anyone to do as you command! I shall meet you in the summer forest my dear friend. We can chat their as the palace walls has ears She went over and hugged her tight her mind on nikklaus trying not to think of him. She smiled and left to get the horses ready
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Margaret giggled and hugged her back. She noticed she was worried about something but she asked nothing "I can get anyone to do as I command, you say? Oh..you're always too kind, dear. Just let me unpack something I brought from Tower and I'll reach you soon.." As Elizabeth left, she unpacked her clothes and books. Once she finished, she watched herself at mirror again and left her room
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:47 pm

It had been a matter of day's since he had seen Margaret she occupies most of my thoughts during the daylight and anthony did not get the chance to say goodbye as she ran off run he thought wondering how quickly her ankle had healed laughing sofly he opened the door to her chamber smiling at how quick her ankle healed. Margaret I had come to see how your ankle is. he tapped it softly amused by her. You seem well if you wanted to spend time with me then you only had to ask no false pretence
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Margaret was lying on her bed with a book in her hands. It was evening, so she was wearing her nightgown. When she saw Anthony entering suddenly without knocking, she almost jumped from her bed and fixed her nightgown as best as she could "Sir Anthony! I...I wasn't expecting you. You could knock, at least. I could be..undressed.." She blushed and walked fastly towards windowside "But..you can come in, my lord. My ankle is finally healed, thank you for carying. Just..why do you think I was pretending? Do you think I need using such trucks for staying a moment in your arms?" She stopped and bit her lips, blushing again. Why she couldn't help to blush in his presence?
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Anthony turned himself around so she could sort her night to out he spoke with a smile on his face. I know you are not the type of lady to lay around completely naked anyway I have brought you these.. Anthony turned around amused and placed the box on the surface nearest to her. I thought they could help you. Well you rather ran of rather than hop you ran like a hare across the field
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Margaret pulled gently one of her blonde curls behind her back. She bit her lips with a naughty smile "Indeed. I'm not used lying completely naked, my lord. But.." She stopped when she saw the box he brought her. She came closer with slow steps and looked curiously at the box "What is it, my lord?" She smiled brightly raising her eyes from the object until she met his glance
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Anthony went and sat at the end of her bed smiling They are rose turkish delights they have rose water in them I thought you could use them as a treat.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Margaret looked in the box opening a bit her mouth. She felt speechless at first and she raised her green eyes to him, sat on her bed "For me? They..they look delicious, my lord. And also very expensive. There was no need to disturb you so much for me. But I thank you, sir Anthony. It's so very kind of you.." She kept on staring at him for a little while in silence. Suddenly she shook her head like she was waking up from a dream "Oh..how rude! I didn't even asked you if you want something to drink. Maybe some water or fruit juice? I don't drink wine, sorry.." She smiled brightly never leaving her glance from him
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Ah they are not that expensive and not that spicy a delicacy from the lank of Turkey. Anthony could feel her gaze upon him and turned to look at her. Margaret what do you think about me as s suitor
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Margaret was going to take two glasses but she stopped suddenly after his question. Her heart was racing fastly "My..suitor? Do you really wish to court me, my lord? I thought..I thought you were not interested in me. Because of my past.." She left glasses on table and her gaze fell on him again
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Anthony stood up and approached her I must admit I have been finding it hard to come across this with you due to the year you have had but if it makes it easier we could go slowly.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Margaret felt her heart about to stop when he approached her. She smiled weakly and she sighed at the same time "I suffered too much in the past, my lord. I..I just don't want this to happen again. And I know that it must be hard for you accepting that another man already had me. But.."  She smiled brightly this time "But you are the most charming man I have ever met, sir Anthony. And your attentions make me happy. So..if you accept my past, I accept you gladly as my suitor.." She blushed once finished her sentence and touched his hand with hers in a soft way
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Anthony moved his collar around Yes it is very hard to accept but I shall try
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Margaret sighed and she took two steps towards him. They were now so close that she could feel his breah on her "Are you..jealous? Jealous of my past? No need to be. I completely forgot him.." She placed her white hand on his chest and raised up her glance, meeting his eyes "Just..don't play with my feelings, Anthony. Don't play with me.." She whispered softly and for just a moment she glanced at his lips
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:18 am

Anthony laughed a little angry
Are you jesting with me
As I think that you
Are the one that is playing with me it seems you like men with a higher rank? When you have figured out what type of man you like then please do let me know otherwise their is no point in me being here id their
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Margaret's smile disappeared and she stepped back. She looked at him confused "Higher rank, you say? You're wrong, my lord. I haven't married my ex husband because he was a Duke. But..because I was in love with him. But obviously everyone thought that I just wanted to get a title.." She added angrily as she remembered that moment with sadness. She looked at him with her green eyes, making an effort to refrain tears "I am not playing with you, my lord. I don't need a rank. I just need to be loved by an honest man. But if you think that I am that kind of woman, I..I don't know what to say.." She turned her head to hide tears that fell on her cheeks, this time
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Anthony followed Margaret to her chamber slightly confused as he thought they were all going to have drinks. Am I not suppose to stay with your brother and let him question me about my intentions with you? Anthony such the door pearching on the edge of her bed.My intentions are pure and true I would like something more not a mistress or lady of leisure but a wife I am merely waiting for our mutal feelings to be said to one another I like you just the way you are.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Margaret turned her head and she looked at him with an innocent, surprised smile "Your...wife? Are you saying...that you have feelings for me? Oh Anthony.." She threw herself in his arms wrapping her arms around his neck. Her eyes lost in his "My brother can wait. He is so ptotective to me. But I can't...I can't wait further. I just want to be yours. Kiss me, Anthony. Kiss me.." She whispered almost begging him and staring at his lips
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Anthony chuckled and wrapped his arms around her body holding her tightly not wanting to let go of her ever. He removed the hair surrounding her face and gently kissed her running his hand through her hair their lips moving in a sweet union not wanting to rush her Yes Margaret I love you
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Margaret closed her eyes. She tasted his lips for the first time and a shiver ran along her back. Her body pressed against his, she ran her fingers among his hairs "Oh Anthony! I..I love you too. I desired this kiss since the first moment I met you at lake.." She brushed her lips on his neck and a little moan escaped from her lips "Do you really want to marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next