The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber

Go down 
+8
George Boleyn
Alfonsina Garcia
Agostino De Agostinis
Cesare Garcia
Thomas Wyatt
Francis Bryan
Anthony Knivert
Margaret Wyatt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Taking her face in his hands he nodded smiling. I feel so relieved that you know that I am the honorable man like I said I was that was very important to me. Not removing his eye's from hers at all he took her dainty little hands and kissed them both. Yes I will make you my wife do not doubt me about that this is not a proposal it's a promise my proposal shall be much more romantic. I shall share your bed and you mine or maybe just mine fresh start but, we shall both share my bed but I will not be intimate with you until you are my wife I hope that this is ok with you. Placing his hand around her he kissed her more hungrily this time the warmth of her tongue and the sensual movements made him stir so he loosens his grip from her still kissing her as if he had never eaten before.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Margaret closed her eyes again and she let him explore her mouth with his tongue. She did not want to pull her mouth from his. But she blushed for his words "Anthony..I accept to be your wife. I want you as my husband. I want you in my bed. I will honour and serve you every day. And..I will please you every night.." She said blushing and she placed softly her hand on his chest "But I will be fully yours during our wedding night. Until then, I will wait with impatience for our bodies to join.." She whispered lost in his eyes. She was still wearing her night gown and she leaned her head on his shoulder, pressing her body against his
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:27 pm

As she rested herself against his body Anthony stroked her hair away from her shoulders seeing her pure flesh under the candle light. He could feel himself grow even more and was the most embarrassed by this with her red curls floating around her shoulders looking like a goddess he could no longer fight the urge. Taking her face in his hands he passionately kissed her pulling on her curls as his tongue was caressing hers. With his hands wandering up her back he ripped of her nightgown holding her naked body to him sweeping her up in his arms he laid her on the bed lifting her leg he kissed her ankle and up her leg his tongue an inch away from her lady area without saying anything he placed her tongue deep within her grabbing her breasts and squeezing them tight.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Margaret felt suddenly her nightgown leaving her body and she found herself naked in his arms. When he placed her on bed, she understood that their words about wedding night were just...words. They couldn't wait further. His kiss on her ankle made her shake of pleasure. She instinctively parted her legs, to allow him to reach her lady part with his mouth. Her heart was beating madly inside her. She didn't know there was so much passion in him. And she just hoped it wasn't a mistake giving herself to him before marriage. She was still thinking about all this with closed eyes, when she felt his warm tongue deeper inside her. A moan of pleasure escaped from her mouth, and she had to bit her lower lip to avoid to scream "Oh my God..Anthony! Ohh.." She couldn't stop moaning his name. His expert hands on her breasts made her desire to have more
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Anthony removed his tongue and undressed himself laying next to Margaret his fingers lingered just outside of her. I still respect you and that I hold truth in my words Margaret we shall make love on our wedding night
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Margaret saw him undressing himself and lying besides her, but her breath was still fast and deep. She was still naked. She removed her blonde curles from her face and she looked up at him "Are you sure? I..I don't want you to leave me after making love. Only because you already had me. But.." She went closer and wrapping her arms around him, she pressed her breasts against his chest and she met her lips with his. She kissed him passionately, again and again. So she took his hand and she put it between her legs, allowing him to cup her lady part "But..what's the difference between making love...and this?" She said in a soft whisper, completely lost in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Anthony looked at Margaret very confused Sorry Margaret but I am completely confused by your words well the first half of them yes
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:05 am

Margaret removed slowly his hand between her legs. She blushed suddenly, and she wrapped sheet around her naked body "I..I am sorry. I am confused too, Anthony. I desire you. I know you desire me too..and this makes me confused. Because men used me in the past.." She raised up her green eyes to him. Her hand touched his cheek hesitantly and softly "But you are not that kind of man, Anthony. I..I just want to be in your arms.." She whispered. She leaned her head on his chest, wrapping her arm around his waist and pressing her body against him again
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:55 pm

I understand you have trust issues and who van blame you but I am happy with what ever you wish Margaret honestly. Anthony pulled her into his arms and kissed the top of her head stroking her back with hid fingers
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:15 am

Margaret rested her head on his chest. His lips on her head gave her a shiver and she closed her eyes "Thank you for spending this night with me. There are still so much things I don't know about you.." She bit her lips with a smile and she looked up at him. She kept on playing with her fingertips on his strong chest "How old are you, Anthony? I..I am just 19 years old. And..have you had many women in your life..and in your bed?" She felt her cheeks blushing but their lips were still so close. She wondered if they could resist until morning
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Anthony chuckled. You act older than 19 Margaret I am in my late twenties so not as old as you make me out to be and I have only ever had one lady in my life.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:31 am

Margaret looked up at him opening her mouth. She smiled "Only one lady? Oh..I don't believe you.." She patted jokingly his chest "I am sure many women tried to seduce you. So you are almost..30? Forgive me..I thought you were older. But you are so charming that I wouldn't care.." She rested her head on his chest again "Me too. I have had only one man.." She whispered. So she brushed softly her lips on his chest, kissing it sweetly
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Anthony had no idea Margaret could be so funny. ff]Do tell how old did you think I was 40 to 45 if I were that old I would not seek out too marry as I am sure some lady would be after what ever I had[/b] Anthony thought about her words for a moment. I have a french friend who you could meet she is in England now I am sure a a young english man has her heart I think you two will get along
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:19 am

Margaret raised her head hearing his curious proposal. She looked up at him "A french friend? Who is she? Tell me, my lord: is she one of your admirers? Cause I am very jealous, and I could even hit her if she tried to touch you.." She said playfully and giggling. She bit his lower lip softly. She closed her eyes and pressed her curves against his body
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Anthony laughed playfully kissing back her lips. No not in that way I have known her before I was even a knight apart from you I suspose she is family like a little sister. So tell me about your friends you are bound to have more than me at court. Anthony pulled up the covers over her body running his hand up and down her back taking in her green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:10 am

Margaret felt a shiver along her body as she felt his hand running along her back up and down. She looked up at him "Oh of course I have. My best friend in court is Elizabeth Seymour. She is a very sweet and carying girl, and now she is with child. I admit..I admit that I envy her for this.." She whispered without explaining why she pronounced that sentence. She ran her hand on his chest again "I shall meet your friend, if this pleases you. But I also wish to marry you, Anthony. I want to be..fully your wife. Do you think we should wait my brother's approval for this?" She kissed his chest again smelling deeply his skin
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:12 pm

For a moment Anthony thought about this. Every child is a blessing why envy her our time will come. He could tell that something was wrong Don't you want your brother their it is up to you
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:30 am

Margaret looked up at him again "Oh no..I want Thomas at my side, this time. His approval is so important to me. I just don't want to wait for too long.." She lowered her eyes hearing him talking about children. She just bit her lips "Anthony..there is something you should know. It's important. And..if after listening me you would decide to leave me, I understand.." She whispered trying to refrain tears
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:34 pm

I honestly thought we would be married by Christmas tide Margaret. How long does you're brother stay away from court for? Her revelation came of no shook to him, he just simply stroked her long ginger hairs. Then I shall get you the best Physician that I can Margaret and we will have it all sorted out even if it cannot be all will be alright. He felt his temper rising he wanted to single handedly kill this Ceasre and his whore who was known by many and didn't deserve the title of being noble enough to be Queen but she wasn't worth his anger neither his thoughts
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:14 am

Margaret looked at him in surprise. Anthony understood what she meant before she could tell him. She just hugged him tightly and started to explain "I want you to know everything, Anthony. When Cesare left me..I was with child. I loved him and I was so happy for this pregnancy. But..when I received the annullement's document, I felt shocked at I started to bleed. I felt..a big pain at my belly. And I lost my baby.." A tear ran along her cheek while she was talking "I had a very deep bleeding, Anthony. Very deep. And the physician said that..maybe I can't have children anymore. Elizabeth says that I should see another physician. And I heard that there is a new midwife at court. I think I'll visit her.." She noticed that she was talkig too much again and smiled. She kissed his lips with passion "Marry me at Christmas tide, Anthony. I want my brother with me. And I hope he'll come to the ceremony. But I want to be fully your wife. I want to give you many children.." She whispered before sliding her tongue in his mouth
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Anthony nodded what a horrible ordeal that his Margaret had to go through. He wiped the tear from her eye bringing her much closer to him. Your friend is right Margaret I would like to meet her at some point but the one I would like us to see is not a midwife but a physician his name is spanish I think but we can see them all if you wish I just thought a midwife helped out with the babies. Alas I am man what do I know of these things
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:34 am

Margaret giggled and she kissed him again "Indeed. You are a man. So you don't know that a midwife is an expert in female bodies, babies..and go on. I'll let her visit me, to see if I can give you childen.." She placed her face on his cheek "And after our wedding night..you will be the real expert of my body.." She whispered jokingly but feeling her desire for him growing every second
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Anthony still did'nt feel comfortable with this. What about if you saw them both just to make sure the physician I mean
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:06 am

Margaret blushed and bit and she nodded "I will, Anthony. I will..You'll come with me at Christmas Party, tomorrow..right?" She kissed his lips while her blonde curls were falling on his chest "Now just hold me tightly and let me fall asleep in your arms.." She rested her head on his chest closing her eyes. She was feeling safe and loved, for the first time after so long time
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:45 pm

Anthony smiled wrapping his arm around her stroking softly her hair. Yes but I must warn you I am not a good dancer. Anthony kissed her forehead and laid back watching her in a loving way. I love you Margaret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber   Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret Wyatt's bedchamber
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next