The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bedroom

Go down 
+8
Katherine Tudor
Eleanor Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Geoffrey Lonshord
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Bassett
Catherine Parr
Henry VIII of England
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Eleanor felt his hand upon her breast and it made her breathing quicken. She embraced him when he kissed her neck, which drove her crazy with desire. She was nervous about losing her maidenhead to him, but since she was a child she always held a special place for His Majesty in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Henry leaded her until the bed and made her lie on it gently. While staring at her with desire, he put himself on top of her and kissed hungrily her soft lips. His hand was caressing softly her breasts, pressed against his chest
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Eleanor kissed him back, hungrily, not having realized just how much she craved such kissing. As he touched her breast, a soft, sweet moan escaped her lips. She slowly opened her legs to let him get comfortable between them.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Henry put himself between her legs and kept on rubbing his body excitedly against hers. His lips reached her neck and her breasts with slow movements and sighed with desire. He felt her trembling under him

Ohh...Eleanor...

He moaned
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Eleanor felt his lips upon her breasts, making her moan a little more. His eager rubbing set a fire ablaze at her womanly core, even though he wasn't inside her. She ran her hands over his nightgown and felt his chest muscles and how strong they were. "Oh, Your Majesty! Take me!" She whispered the last two words.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Henry moaned and removed fastly his nightgown. Feeling excitement raising, he sighed deeply and pushed strongly his hardness inside her. He leaning back his head, letting out a loud moan
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:32 am

Eleanor gasps and moans sweetly when he enters her. She opened her legs further to accomodate him better and her hips bucked a little. She ran her hands up and down his back.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Henry pushed again and again, meeting his lips with hers at every inch. He moaned and ran his hand along her leg. He moved slowly his lips on her breasts and grinned, breathing faster
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:10 am

She kissed him back hard and passionately. With every push she moans from the pleasure she is receiving. She ran her fingers through his hair as he kisses her breast, her back arching offering him more of her.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Henry moaned louder as he felt his climax coming. He enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him. He pushed faster moving his lips from her breasts until her stomach, getting more excited by her moans
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Eleanor moaned louder feeling him throb within her, his climax near. She moaned more frequently with every kiss to her body he gave. She bit her bottom lip with pleasure her hips bucking as her moves faster within her.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:05 am

Henry moaned loudly as he reached his climax and got off from her. He fell on his back breathing hardly, looking at ceiling
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Eleanor reached her climax right when Henry did and screamed his name. When he got off her, she was left panting and she rolled onto her side to look at him but was afraid to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:01 am

He turned his head towards Eleanor and grinned

Hope I thaught everything you need to know, my lady...

He said still breathing. Then winked at her
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:28 am

Eleanor smiled to him.

"You have, Your Majesty! Has anyone told you how great of a teacher you are?"

She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Henry grinned and bit his lips

And you're a very good schoolgirl, my lady...

He chucked and closed his eyes tiredly
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Eleanor smiles and yawns, feeling tired.

"Does Your Majesty wish for me to stay or leave?"

She asked.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Henry smiled and turned his head to her. He caressed her hairs and allowed her to lean her head on his chest

Of course you may stay, Eleanor. Come here...

He said almost whispering
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Eleanor layed her head upon his chest, carefully. She threw a leg acrossed his midsection.

"Thank you, Your Majesty! Do you know how many times I envisioned this very moment when we were younger?"

She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Henry laughed

Uhm...I was not sure about that. I didn't know how beautiful woman you became until you came back at court. Your brother hide you from me...

He giggled
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:45 am

She laughed with him.

"Perhaps he did. I will have to enquire about such things! Not sure? Don't you remember me flirting with you?"

She told him, remembering days passed and of how she tried to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Henry laughed again

How could I forget? But you know...Charles was always around us. And now, you're in my arms, Eleanor. Let's sleep, I admit you made me very tired...

He winked at her and kissed softly her hairs
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:16 pm

Eleanor sighed and gently kissed his chest.

"I am pleased that I have satisfied your needs, Your Majesty! Good night."

She said, before falling to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Henery smiled for her words. Then he wrapped his arm around her and closed his eyes. He fell asleep deeply in few minutes, still feeling excited
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Anne stood in the door of the king's bedroom.

"I want to see the King!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bedroom
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next