The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King's Reception Room

Go down 
+35
Isabella Vasa
Daenerys Targaryen
George Hastings
Grace de Velville
Alexandrina Duarte
Henry VIII of England
Thomas More
Will Somers
William Davenport
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Francis of Navarre
Katherine Tudor
Margaret Vasa
Gustav Vasa
Thomas Cromwell
Viola Lancaster
Mionetta Rizzo
Francesca Benedetti
Quiteria de Navarra
Ursula Misseldon
Alfonsina Garcia
William Stuart
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Douglas
Henry Norris
Lorenzo Campeggio
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Geoffrey Lonshord
Thomas Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Charles Brandon
Anne Boleyn
James Stuart of Scotland
Madeline De Fontanay
Mary Tudor
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

King's Reception Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Anne listened him and she smiled.Finally! That's the thing she wants to hear.

"I love you so much!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:17 pm

"Charles reached quicly King's Reception room. He knew that he was there with Thomas Boleyn and Cromwell. But he had to interrupt them. A guard tried to stop him, but Charles pushed him away and entered without being announced"

I must to talk with the King urgently!

"He almost shouted. Once managed to walk inside, he noticed a surprised expression on King's face. Boleyn and Cromwell were looking surprised at him too. He bowed, after taking a breath"

Your Majesty...

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Henry looked at Charles.He nodded

Your Grace?

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:28 pm

"Charles looked back at him and gulped hardly"

It's about...Margaret, Your Majesty. She...is dead. She died of consumption...

"He finally said, raising hesitantly his eyes to him"

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Henry was shocking.This was an act of his unexpected.His little sister, his sister had died.. His eyes filled with a sudden

He stood up and looked at Charles angrily

"You never even told me she was sick!"

He looked at him even more angrily.He hit his shoulder hardly and walked.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 pm

"Charles felt Henry hitting strongly his shoulder and walking away. He remained speechless in the middle of room, looking down. He knew he disappointed and hurted the King deeply. Then he took a deep breath and left the room"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Henry went to his privacy chamber with eyes filled of tears

Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Geoffrey entered and bowed deeply

Sir Henry Norris, Your Majesty...

He announced seriously
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:20 am

Henry waited in the antechamber as he heard Geoffrey announce him. He waited until the king allowed him to enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Henry was sitting on his throne. He nodded at Geoffrey and looked at Room's entrance

Let him come in...
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:20 am

Henry entered the reception room, his hat in his hand, and bowed deeply to the king. "Your Majesty," he said respectfully. "I must thank you for granting me this audience."

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Henrly looked at him entering and smiled

Sir Norris! Welcome at court! I know very well your family's loyalty to crown. Your father was a dear friend of mine, as you know...

He added with a kind tone, raising a bit his eyes to ceiling at the end of his sentence
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:31 am

Henry smiled, glad he was well received by the king. "I know, sire, and I bring his good wishes to you. He is sorry he cannot be here, he has been unwell these last few weeks.."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Henry nodded thoughtfully

Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. Bring him my greetings, and tell him that will be welcome at court, once he will be better. Tell me...what brings you back at Palace, sir Norris?

He asked curiously, smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:37 am

"I'm sure, with Your Majesty's well wishes, my father will regain his health very quickly," Henry smiled. "Sire," he continued, turning serious. "All my life my father taught me that to serve our king is one of the greatest things an Englishman can do. To serve the king is to serve God, so he told me. I aim to serve my king. However, it is also my thought that I have been sent to find a potential wife." His face reddened in embarrassment as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Henry listened him carefully. Then laughed after his last sentence

A wife...really? Oh...marriage can be so complicated, sometimes. I know that very well...And tell me, sir Henry: is there a lady who already caught your eyes, here at court?

He asked with an amused smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Henry laughed along with the king. "As your Majesty well knows, the court if filled with beautiful women, like a garden full of flowers. How can any man choose just one? Well I have been spending time with Lady Margaret Sheldon, she has been very welcoming."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Henry opened his eyes bigger by surprise. Then burst into a silent laughter

Do you mean...Madge? Oh...it's very curious. She is my Anne's cousin. Did you know that? I'm glad she caught your eyes, sir Norris...Have you serious intentions with her?

He asked, looking curiously at his face
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:56 am

"Yes, sire, Lady.. Madge, did tell me of her kinship with Lady Anne. As far as my intentions, they are very pure. In fact, I wouldn't say I am ready for marriage just yet." he added with a sly look.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Henry nodded with an amused amile

Ah yes...yes...I understand. Well...what can I say, then? You have my blessing, and my permission to ask her as your wife. My Anne will need her cousin at her side. And I will need you, sir Henry. In my Private Council...

He announced proudly, staring directly at him
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:15 am

Henry was astonished at both the fact that he had permission to marry Lady Sheldon, and also that he was asked to join the king's council. "I am truly humbled and honored, Majesty! I shall do my utmost to serve you." He put his hand on his heart and bowed in reverence, brimming over with pride.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Henry nodded with a pleased smile

Very well...hope you enjoy your time at court. And not only for Madge's company. If there isn't something else, you may go, sir Norris...

Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:59 am

"I would not dream of asking for more. Again I give my humble thanks Your Majesty." Henry bowed again respectfully, still smiling, and did not turn his back until he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Henry smiled while watching him leave his presence. Then stood up and reached his private chambers to have rest
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:01 am

Lady Mary open the door and saw a big room.She never saw this Room.There are a chair and left and right are doors. She goes to one of them and knock at the door.She hope that her father not so angry on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Reception Room   King's Reception Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Reception Room
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next