The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Study Room

Go down 
+26
Alexandrina Duarte
Henry VIII of England
Muriel Howard
Juana of Aragon
Margaery Tyrell
Henry Fitzroy
Emma Moore
William Davenport
Faith LeBeau
Richard Meyer
Francesca Benedetti
Thomas More
William Kingston
Mary Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Thomas Boleyn
William Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Mary Rose Tudor
Charles Brandon
Thomas Howard
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Cromwell
James Stuart of Scotland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Nan Saville
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Study Room - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 10:24 am

I smiled back at Henry.

"Henry thank you I cannot wait to visit France again. I am in good health Henry you should not worry. I do have some new ladies amongst my household indeed but some of them do not treat me with the respect I deserve I am their Queen. My lady Margaret is to teach them how to behave properly and I have ordered new gowns my love for our trip. I want to surprise you.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 11:24 am

Henry stared at her taking her beautiful face among his hands

Who are these ladies who don't treat you properly, my beloved? Give me their names, and I'll send them in the kitchens! I won't allow to anyone to do any lack of respect towards you..
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 9:40 pm

I smiled at Henry.

"Thank you my love for doing this for me. The ladies in question were those that were loyal to Katherine not any of my own choosing and I cannot bear the site of them and they insulted my position to saying I robbed England of it's Queen.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 1:26 pm

Henry took a breath rubbing softly his chin

Uhm..Katherine's ladies, you say? Warn them through your Chief Lady. And if they will continue with their shameful behaviour towards you, I'll send them away from court, Anne. Immediately. So keep me updated. I have few things to deal with before leaving for France..but then I'll spend much more time with you, my love. I promise..

He added before kissing softly her lips
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 10:30 am

I kiss him softly once more.

"I will have Margaret Wyatt watch them closely as I trust her about any other lady I have. If the reports continue the same then I shall inform you at once. I cannot wait to spend more time with you again Henry for I have missed it. I will surprise you with my new gown when we go to France.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 12:44 pm

Henry smiled and caressed softly her cheek

You surprise me every day, my love. You're so beautiful. No matter the gowns you wear. I'm going to prepare everything for our travel to France, then. Moreover, I need to talk with my old friend..John Seymour. I know his daughters are in your household. They need to help your Chief Lady to keep order and respect towards their Queen..

He added holding her hand in his
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 11:21 am

"Henry thank you so much you know it pleases me evrything that you do. I was going to ask about the Seymour girls but I know it is being dealt with thank you my love.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 1:07 pm

Henry nodded and looked seriously at her

Moreover, there is an important thing you need to know, my love. Bishop Fisher, who spoke openly against you, is now prisoner in the Tower. As you see, I won't allow anyone to act against the Queen of England, Anne..
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 8:45 am

I looked at Henry and I was so happy.

"Thank you Henry I hate that Bishop Fisher for he publicly humiliated me before the whole court and please Henry punish him further for what he did. I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for me Henry.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 1:48 pm

Henry nodded and kissed her hand

I would do anything for you, Anne. You'll see..everyone at court and in England, will respect you as their Queen. I love you so much..

He said before kissing her lips
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 5:46 am

I kissed Henry back softly.

"I love you Henry and there was one thing that still disturbs me why have Thomas More and Thomas Wolsey not accepted our marriage? Is it true what my spies tell me that they have been meeting in secret at More's house? I do not like this Henry i do not trust those too.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 11:00 am

Henry sighed and nodded slowly

Yes...I heard about that. Do you think they could plot against me? I don't trust in Wolsey, Anne. But Thomas...he is my friend. He is loyal to me. And I'm sure he will accept our marriage and my Act of Supremacy. But if he won't...I will be force to act against him..

He added thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 7:22 am

I look at my husband with a stern look on my face.

"I am not fond of Wolsey he dislikes me and is always plotting against me I feel. Thomas More can't you see it as soon as we wed he put himself away into obscurity and what makes you think he will accept it with that Wolsey poisoning his mind?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 12:42 pm

Henry sighed deeply

You are right, my love. More is the only one who didn't sign the oath. And I can't allow him to do that. So..what do you suggest? Should I..proced against him? He is my friend..

He added, knowing that he couldn't allow one of his friends to ignore his orders
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 8:51 pm

"Henry I know that More is your friend but he has plotted against you and by refusing your orders he commits treason and please deal with him whichever way you see fit and with Wolsey for we cannot trust him either i don't think.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 1:37 pm

Henry sighed deeply before nodding

I know, Anne..you're totally right. I'll think to fix this once we'll be back from France. But now...I just want you to be happy, my love..

He leaned on her and kissed her deeply

I have a gift for you..

A lady entered the room and showed his gift to the royal couple. An orange silk gown, who was wearing herself to better show it to Anne

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 7:45 pm

I kissed Henry softly back on his lips.

"Thank you Henry and we should prepare our trip to France as I must prepare myself and to send word ahead to Queen Eleanor. I say to him and as I did I looked up and saw a woman enter wearing a beautiful orange gown and Henry informs me it is a gift.

"Henry my love thank you it is beautiful indeed. I will treasure it and I am going to wear it for our journey to France please have the lady go to my chambers to leave the dress there.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 1:29 pm

JHenry gestured the lady to leave as Anne ordered. After she left, he smiled at her

It will be much more beautiful worn by you, my love. Now, I leave you go to your chambers. I'll see you again tomorrow..

He leaned on her to kiss again her lips
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2021 7:12 am

I kissed Henry softly on his lips and I was so happy about his kind words towards me.

"I shall try the gown on for you Henry and your words towards me are so kind thank you.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 1:50 pm

Henry kissed her on her foreahd. Then he smiled and left the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study Room
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18