The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Boleyn's bedchamber

Go down 
+7
Cesare Garcia
George Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Nan Saville
Mary Boleyn
Charles Brandon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Anne smiled and stroked Catherine's hair tenderly. She had very soft and silky hair. Just like her mother, Mary..

"You are beautiful than me sweetheart"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 7:13 pm

After packing the last of her daughter's things, Mary takes the portrait of Catherine from her vanity and takes a seat of her chair and looks at it with a feeling of how she is going to miss her child.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 8:31 pm

I was back at court and I went to visit my sister Mary who was in her bedroom at Whitehall. As I arrive I see my sister Mary packing away lots of things and she was holding a portrait. I go in and speak with her.

"Good morning sister it is nice to see you here again. What is all this packing you are doing Mary? Are you leaving court? What is that you have there that picture?. How have things been at court since I have been away?" I said to Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 am

Mary looked up quickly as if in fright. She then learns that it is her brother. "George, you gave me quite a surprise." She said as she puts a hand on her chest. "I'm not leaving. It's Catherine that i'm packing for."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 12:14 pm

"Forgive me sister i did not mean to scare you just surprise you. Where is Catherine going?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 6:44 pm

As Mary sighs, she says"To Hever as PaPa said." She then looks at her Brother "As our sister rises, he suggests that I must send Carherine away before people wonder why the King's rumoured bastard child is still at court"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 9:42 pm

I look at my sister.

"Perhaps father is right Mary but don't worry Catherine will be safe at Hever with mother too. Is there any news of Anne's child yet as I heard she was getting close"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 1:38 am

"I know,but a mother's worry never stops" says Mary as she walks to the window and looks out "I just do not know how to tell and how she'll take it." As he mentions about their sister, she says: "I have not heard a word, but I hope both mother and child are alright."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 12:22 pm

"Catherine she is kind. If you would like sister i can travel to Hever with her in case she is nervous she knows me. As regarding Anne should we visit her?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 11:56 pm

"Let me think about it for awhile." Mary appreciates the gesture but she wants what may be best for her child.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 am

"Of course Mary I understand. If you ever need anything I will always be here to help you too sister" I say to her as she spoke kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Boleyn's bedchamber   Mary Boleyn's bedchamber - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Boleyn's bedchamber
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7