The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom

Go down 
+3
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Charles Brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:08 am

I went to Quiterias room, there was something enticing about this beautiful woman. I knocked at her door. "My lady..its Sir Francis Bryan"
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:34 pm

I saw Francis in front of me and I smiled.I approached him without saying anything.I smiled and stroked his face....I am very happy to see you again; I told him; I hugged him and kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Catalina was standing at the back of the room ready to serve her mistress when she saw Francis and disgust was written upon her olive toned face.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:13 pm

I saw Catalina and I pulled away from the arms of Francis...Catalina, I have to talk about something personal with Mr. Bryan...I told her.I was worried because I did not know if Catalina had seen our kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Catalina looked on in disgust "Do not dishonor yourself My Lady, i beg it off you." she said "For all the men at this court are the same, they have you once then leave." she turned and left the chambers".
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Catalina a moment!, I told her and walked to the door for Francis could not listen to us...
I do not care what Francis did in his past, He now is with me here and I'm happy...I will not leave him...I told her in a firm voice
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Catalina looked at her "He won't change." she said "What if i tell your brother of your new found passion?"
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:44 pm

My brother is king, but he does not send in my, I'm not going to do as my sister Madeleine....Madeleine sacrificed her happiness in a loveless marriage; I will never do that, and do not you dare threaten me...So I hope that my brother did not know any of this...I told her coldly
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:15 pm

Catalina "I shall tell your brother that his sister is whoring herself about." she said and with that she turned and left.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Catalina's words hurt me a lot.
I closed the door furiously,and I hugged Francis ...
Francis sleep with me tonight, I told him stroking his face
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:14 pm

After all that transpired I was concerned. "Are you certain? I would not want to cause you any trouble.." But her kiss was too sweet to resist.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:25 pm

I do not care what happens...I told him sensually.Francis I picked me in his arms and we lay down on my bed...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Once on the bed I passionately kissed her as my hand moved to caress her soft breasts. She tasted and smelled so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Francis's kisses made ​​me feel in ecstasy, I tore his shirt and I stroked his chest...I kissed him sweetly...I felt a huge passion.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:53 pm

As she tore off my shirt I quickly untied her corset and tore it away from her body, kissing her soft breasts.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:31 am

I felt Francis´s skin in mine.I hugged him strongly, I grabbed his hair tightly...I kissed him with passion...He shook his hips over my.We were naked, caressing our bodies...It was a moment very sensuous...I was very happy.
I love you Francis...
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:09 am

After we had passed a beautiful night of love, Francis came out of my room.I stayed in bed I thought of him and smiled impishly...he was a wonderful lover.I got out of bed, I went to the mirror and brushed my blonde hair.
I looked myself in the mirror and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Catalina walked into her mistresses chambers and checked the sheets and she picked them up as they held her virginal blood yet as the days progressed she noticed that her time of the month has yet not came she sighed and decided to inform his Majesty.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:19 pm

I was walking along the corridors of the palace, and I saw the room of the princess Quiteria of Navarre,
_"Highness, can I enter?"
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:26 pm

When I saw the Duke of Teruel in my room, I was surprised...Yes my lord....I said to him looking at fixedly
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:32 pm

"Highness, I am glad to know yourself...".I told her bowing
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Thank you for your amiability..but I believe that you and I will never be able to be friends.My mother died through the fault of that your father was invading the kingdom of Navarre. I said to him looking at him coldly...
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:22 pm

_"Highness, I do not have the fault of the things that my father did, I am only his illegitimate son..."
I said looking at her sweetly...
_"you are a beautiful woman...I would like us to be friends"
I said to her and I kissed her hand sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:38 pm

In this instant I thought that probably the Duke would be the solution to my problems..."Yes, my lord...You have reason,You do not have anything to see with what his father did.Do you want a cup of wine?" .I asked smiling seductively.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo de Aragón
Duke of Teruel
Ricardo de Aragón

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:00 am

_"Yes, of course, my lady"
I said to her smiling and I sat down in a chair.I was looking at Quiteria with desire. She was a beautiful woman.Her smile was perfect and her eyes of an intense blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom   Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiteria de Navarra's Bedroom
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next