The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Little Lake

Go down 
+12
Francis Bryan
Sienna Rousseau
Anthony Lee
Margaret Wyatt
Stephen Gardiner
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Mary Rose Tudor
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Parker
Madeline De Fontanay
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

Little Lake - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:11 pm

I had never been to this little lake before I held tightly onto his hand as I looked up at the sky. How can this be paradise if all the other court lovers come here aswell. We shall just have to make it our own little paradise.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Geoffrey smiled and sat on the grass holding her hand

Oh it will be Kate. You know, secret lovers usually come here. The Duke of Suffolk and lady Saville, for exemple. Half court knows that it was their secret place to meet. But I brought you here to show you something special, Kate..

He said not leaving his eyes from hers. Her eyes were so deep and beautiful under the moonlight
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:12 pm

I sat beside him gazing lovingly into his eyes. But we are not secret lovers I have no need to hide you from anyone. I leaned my face against his kissing him with intimate and slow movements against his lips
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:02 pm

Geoffrey kissed her back. He felt her tongue teasing him and for a moment he even blushed because of her sudden passion. He knew she was very passionate. He parted his lips from hers breathing deeply

Oh my God..please, wait. I want to give you something..

He took a little box from his pocket. He opened it slowly until he showed it to her. His hands were trembling. He gulped, fearing that his voice could break suddenly

Lady Kate Ashely..would you give me the big honour to become my wife?

Words came finally out. He held his breath waiting for her answer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:47 pm

I blushed as our lips parted pressing my thumb to my lips. What was the question that he wanted to ask me more details about my cottage perhaps. My eye's grew big as I saw him produce a box the first thing I saw was a shiney blue stone he was about to ask what I thought he was. Happy tears streamed down my face and I found myself at a lost for words the man who I truly loved wanted me to marry him. Yes the honour is mine aswell.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Geoffrey smiled with joy. He was almost fearing her answer. But once he heard her saying Yes, he couldn't refrain himself and pulled her towards him kissing deeply her lips

Oh Katie..you just made me the happiest man in the world..

With his heart still racing, he put slowly the ring at her finger and stared into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:55 am

With this kiss brought a new sense of being complete Geoffrey was my future he would be the most important person in my life and with that came a greater love I had never felt before. I feel as if I have loved you for a lifetime it is a feeling as though you have always been in my life. I can't even think of a time when you weren't in it. No one shall take either you or our happiness away. I breathed in his fresh cotton like smell my lips reaching his again as I gently pursued his body to lay on mine. Lwt your lips kiss me until the coming of the sunset appears in the sky above us.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Geoffrey smiled, still filled with emotion. Without replying, he pulled her towards himself placing a passionate kiss on her lips. He wrapped her waist tightly until he laid her dow on the grass. He continued to kiss her under the blue sky
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:17 pm

As he laid me back I smoothed out my hair so it was not caught up in my dress. As we kissed I looked up at the nights sky turning to a dark blue the moon fully out in it's shining ways. I pushed my tongue into his mouth relishing the connection we had.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Geoffrey kissed her with passion. He smiled taking her hand in his and admiring her ring

It really suits on you, my love. This stone is shining just like your eyes. We'll have our little cottage. I promise..

He whispered before meeting his lips with hers again
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:00 pm

I looked at the ring so unexpected yet so grateful to receive. The stone was a reminder of the colour of his eye's.It truly is it reminds me of your eye's so whenever I look down at it I shall see your happy eye's smiling back up at me.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Geoffrey smiled after her words. He felt so touched and happy that he could even touch the sky

Oh Katie..you'll always have me at your side. Everywhere, and whatever happens. We'll have our little cottage..and many children running and laughing inside it. I thought..you would never come back to me. But you did. I love you..

He said whispering, and leaning on her he kissed her again with love and passion
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:44 am

His words sounded unsure that I would run of and leave him again. I was foolish to go away with that Thomas but I felt like I had too just to keep him happy. Otherwise he would not of stopped in pursuing me until he had ruined both of our lives. Words were easy to say and actions were harder to prove. You just need to trust me as I do you. I shall not be leaving you for any other man ever!! I pressed my lips hard against his joining my hand with his as I closed my eye's and enjoyed every single movement and sensation that came with the loving warmth of his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:11 am

Geoffrey kissed her back with love, again and again

I trust you, Katie. The past is forgotten. Now close your eyes. Breath deeply the fresh air. And imagine that we're already married, in our cottage. Don't you feel your whole body filled with peace and love?

He said leaning her head on his chest. He stared at the stars while caressing slowly her blonde curls
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:20 pm

You may call me Kate or Kat! The name Katie sounds all to childish to my liking. I rested my head on his chest taking in the night setting I felt peace and love around me. I already felt that before we got engaged I pity those who don't feel what we feel. About my cottage should we have a rose vine run up the outside wall.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Geoffrey smiled when she talked about her name. He looked down at her

A rose vine? Ohh..how nice idea. We'll have it, if you wish. Everything to see you happy...Kate. I think that if you would ask me the moon..I would try to catch it for you..

He said and placed a tender smile on her golden hairs. He felt breeze caressing their bodies
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:30 pm

Resting my head on his chest I looked up at the night sky. The moon was out in full the colour of the sky was turning pink as the clouds started to turn grey welcoming the night. You are very romantic aren't you Groffrey. I would prefer a star named after me you could get one of your philosphers friend to do it. I tickled the side of his ribs going back to watching the night coming.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:49 pm

Geoffrey giggled looking up at the stars after her

A star with your name? Oh..such a romantic idea. So this will be my wedding gift. I'll ask to an astrologer to bring me a stars map. And during our wedding night I'll choose one who will bring your name. Star Kate..

He giggled happily but he was serious. Cupping her cheek, he kissed her soft lips once more time

Oh Kate..yes, I'm rather romantic. Impossible not to be romantic with you..
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Laughing I shook my head as he didn't understand the meaning of it. No that is not how it works! You pick a star in the sky for you're loved one but you don't name it after them, the star comes with it's own name. The romantic part in the sky is that when you tell you're spouse you say to them "I brought a star in the sky for you." So my star could be called Nathaniel something like that.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:37 pm

Geoffrey opened his mouth by surprise. He laughed, feeling a bit confused

Oh..really? Sorry, I didn't know about this tradition. But it's very romantic too. Everything about stars is. And I can't wait to share all this with you, Kate. But..wait: who is Nathaniel?

He asked curiously, pretending to be jealous. But at the same time he smiled and started kissing her neck slowly
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:12 pm

What was the point in talking when he was distracting me with kisses upon a sensitive part of my body. My hand slid through his hair gruffly moaning his name as my body yielded against his. The name of a star beloved that is all. I ran my hands down his body pulling out his shirt so I could feel the bare part of his skin.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:50 pm

Geoffrey removed his shirt when she started pulling it down from his shoulders. He smiled, and pressing his bare chest against her breasts, he kissed her deeply

Oh Katie..you make me desire forbidden things..

He whispered while sliding his tonge into her mouth to tease her. A soft breeze was caressing their bodies
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Playfully I tapped him with my fan. In his lustful moments he had forgotten that I simply did not like being called by that man. I stared back at him placing both of my legs together firmly, prolonging his desire. And are you allowed to speak of these things.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:39 pm

Geoffrey let out a deep sigh, and suddenly he reminded she didn't love being called Katie. But he smiled

Oh..this depends on you, my lady. I'm your loyal servant. And I would do..anything without your permission..

He chuckled and with his hand he lifted up a bit her skirt, running his hand along her smooth leg
Back to top Go down
Kate Ashley
Governess
Kate Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:29 am

I quickly stopped his hand a little glimpse of arousal flashed across my eyes. As you are my servant me the master I am afraid I have to ask. Does it involve your body too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Lake
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next