The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Hall

Go down 
+42
Annie Wyatt
Nan Saville
Cesare Garcia
Francesca Benedetti
Matthew Whitcombe
Jane Adler
Thomas Wyatt
Anne Bassett
Stephen Gardiner
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Boleyn
Mark Smeaton
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
William Stuart
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Howard
Henry Norris
Anne Brett
Emilie De Fontanay
Eustace Chapuys
Anne Boleyn
Anne Stanhope
Katherine Clement
White Royalsun
Ursula Misseldon
Catherine Parr
Dugan Hoffman
Daniel Torrez
Jane Bassett
Fiona Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Francis Bryan
Mary Tudor
Catherine Willoughby
Noelle Hoffman
Arthur Bentley
Jenny Howard
Felicity Beryl
Thomas Seymour
Charlotte Rosenauer
Daniel Meyer
Charles Brandon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Great Hall - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 pm

I walked over to the fireplace. I smiled as the light illuminated her face. "Well if my brother knew how much grief he has bestowed upon you i'm sure he would apologize....Um ok i'm lying but I can offer you my company" I said as I reached for a goblet of wine that the servant handed me.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Company? Ah....ok. I reach for a goblet and take a small sip. My heart sinks like a ship into the deepof the ocean. I must not show what I feel. So does the Great Prince William have a woman he fancies after? He eyes instantly leave me, as if deep in thought. I smile, grabbing a grape off a tray and throw it at his head then quickly looking away as ifI have done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:57 am

I smile back at her as she throws a grape a me "You know as well I that if I must marry royalty, nothing could ever change that." I said as I thought about the one I loved and that could lose her just as fast as I gained her.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:56 pm

I hate seeing people full of anguish and pain. I am way too compassionate a person to see people suffer. I walkup close to him, Will, marry royalty but keep the one you love as a mistress. Us Princes can never marry for love it seems. You need legitimate heirs just as I do. My bold nature pokes through my exterior. I gather William into my arms. Everything will be fine. You need someone that is understanding of your plight.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:14 pm

I look down and take a drink of my wine, "I fear your right. However, I would never make just a mistress she means too much to me." I said as I looked back her forgetting my place.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:17 pm

I shake my head, If you love her, then I am sure you can convince your brother to let you do so. I drink more wine, savoring the sweet taste. You know, I was brought up to be married to a Scotsman for my lifetime and it didnt happen quite like that. I am trying to move on and so far no luck. Things take time and love is fleeting. If you love her, be with her....
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:33 pm

I laugh "James be considerate of someone else besides himself? Its hardly imaginable." she obviously knew our Scottish ways and knew where I was coming from. "I do however, appreciate your empathy for me" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Well, you better make up your mind as you are running out of available Princesses to wed and bed. I laugh softly. I feel so bad for him as I was once in his shoes not long ago. Enough of the sad, sappy stuff. Care to dance? You still owe me a dance frommy wedding remember? I hold out my hand as an invitation as I am never one to be shy and meek...
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:06 am

I look at her with an idea in my head although, I didn't know if she would agree with me. I shake my head and take her hand admiring her boldness. Yes, I do believe I do owe you a dance" I said and twirled her along to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:18 pm

He twirls me out on my dance floor and for that moment,I close my eyes pretending to be floating on a cloud. The musicians play a volta....my favorite dance. A mischevious grin forms as we get close together....
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:54 am

I smile widely as I hadn't had this much fun I a while. She somehow brought out the fun side of me.
The song finished and I begin to laugh "Well you are quite one for dancing." We sit back at the table and I down another goblet of wine. "You know I haven't had this much fun in quite some time." I looked at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:13 am

Well, my father thought that his only daughter should be proficient in all things; a princely education and dancing were emphasized. I sit down at the table, taking my goblet and drinking the sweet wine. I smile, I must admit that you are quite a good dancer as well.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:01 am

"Your father taught you well.... So tell me how would you like to be married to a Scottish man again?" I said as I was quite tipsy not realizing what I just said.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:05 am

Wh...Wh...Wha..Wha...What? I stutter out, not believing what he just said. I am literally speechless and my heart jumps out of my chest. I quickly gather my goblet and quickly drink the rest of the wine....
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:57 am

I decide to not take back my words...."I have a proposition for you" I said giving her a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:01 am

...And that is? I continue to stare at him, still comprehending his question. I do not like the look that you are giving me.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:16 am

I smiled and chuckled. I leaned in close so nobody could over hear us. "I'm in love with a commoner and there is no way I would ever be able to marry her under any circumstances. I need to marry royalty and that's where you come in. Would you marry me knowing that fact that I love another woman?"
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:25 am

His audacity is one thing that I have always hated about him. So what you are asking me is to marry you with not a shred of love coming from you to me? A marriage where you would parade your mistress in front of me, degrade me, only using me for my womb? Wow you ask alot of me. I sink down into my chair...
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:31 am

As she repeats what I just asked, it sounds ridiculous. I squint and put my hand on my forehead. "Forgive me, i'm not in the right mind. I just love this woman and I have no way of being with her."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:40 am

Well, I dont know Will. You want to hear something? I take a deep breath, sitting up straight, showing my regalness. Did you know that my late husband was a huge alcoholic, who used to beat on me and called me 'The Ugly Italian Woman.' He used to parade his mistresses in front of me and only refered to me as the womb carrying his child? I do not ever want to go through with that again. My face grows stern as I attempt to not shed a tear. You have always fallen for women you cant be with and dont you dare deny it. If I marry again, I want my husband to love me, even if its only a little bit.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:54 am

My heart breaks for her as I hear what her previous husband had done to her. I place my hand upon her's. "I'm so sorry that happened to you, nobody should live with that kind of life. Please forgive me for even asking you I feel terrible." I said seeing the hurt in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:59 am

If you will excuse me. You shouldnt have gotten involved with a commoner and you wouldnt be in this predicament. I do not curtsy, no goodbyes, I just simply walk away, not knowing I left my tiara behind.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:10 am

Before I could say anything she walks off, I look down and realize she's right but the heart wants what it wants I didn't choose to fall in love with Chandra she just walked into my life and stole my heart.
I pick up my goblet and notice she forgot her tiara. I realize this was fates way of telling me that I had another chance at speaking with her. I got up and retired to my chambers, for the evening had too much stress already. I would return her tiara in due time.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Ursula enter the Great Hall.
She take a goblet of wine and look around the hall.
So much new faces,the court look alike a pigeonry.
But sometimes is it dangerous how a snakepit.
She lean at a wall and observe the people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:19 pm

As I look around the hall as I sit at a table watching the few people I know I pick up my goblet and slowly sip it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next