The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+45
William Pennington
Gabriel Latimer
Rose Boleyn
Abigail Denny
Anthony Denny
Victoria Brandon
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Black
Mary Howard
Henry Throckmorton
Faith LeBeau
Dorothy Seymour
Clement Smyth
Philip of Bavaria
Madeline Stuart
Benjamin Baines
Anne Lumley
Katherine Tudor
Anne Parr
Catherine Parr
Edward Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
George Boleyn
William Stafford
Francis of Navarre
William Kingston
Jane Adler
Chandra Knight
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Gardiner
Annie Wyatt
Christina of Milan
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Earnshaw
Arthur Bentley
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Parker
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

The Balcony - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 pm

George shrugged his shoulder. He cleared his throat and began to speak again "I am George Boleyn, the womanizer of this court. My favourite meal is meat of swan. I love small tomatoes so much. I don't like reading books. I don't like woman who reads books all of the time either. Mmmh..My favourite thing to do is riding horse when it rains. It's awesome..and such kind of romantic." George laughed. He did not know why he told these all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:45 pm

I smile i have not been riding in a long while I agree with the riding in the rain it is calming. I do like reading not all the time it is one place that I can escape to where no one knows my rank. as I look at the balcony then back at him. i have never had swan so I believe you on that, and a handsome man like you is hard to believe that your a womaniser
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:23 pm

George laughed "You think only ugly men can be womanizer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

mostly they make up for other departments as I chuckle apologise if I have hurt you as I really did not expected it coming for yourself
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:32 pm

"Hurt me? No. You think that I am handsome. Why would I hurted? " George smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 pm

you have me there, as I smile iat least you changed my mind about English men
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 pm

George blushed. He bent over to see her face "I'm very pleased by what I did then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 pm

me too for a second I did wonder why I returned to here as I smile and blush as he looks at me so I turn around to face him properly but the I remember I am under the protection of the King as I smile, would you like to join me inside by the window I believe it is quiet there but then most are at the lousy party
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:01 pm

George nodded, taking her arms "Let's go, Your Highness."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Leaving the party, I walk out on the balcony as I let my hair down so it can blow in the wind
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Elizabeth walked out onto the balcony, she needed some air. Leaning on the ceramic she looked down at the grounds beneath the castle as the recent events flooded her mind. Would she really carry his child? his son? She had always wanted to have a son, but what would Edward think? Would he let her see Mary? she frowned as she closed her eyes and listened to the silent night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Walking on the balcony for the fresh air after the hall being stuffy knowing I have to leave soon but hoping he will he come to me before I leave
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Elizabeth was already standing on the balcony when she heard a someone coming out and she turned and smiled "My Lady.." she said simply and she looked at the woman's stomach though was a little reluctant to as the woman about her current condition incase she wasn't pleased with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:05 pm

I smile at the lady good eve, as I look out on the lands below
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Elizabeth cleared her throat and she smiled "Are you..." she was beginning to ask but she cut herself off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:09 pm

yes am with child, as I place my hand onto my stomach am guinevere le fay, duchess of Cornwall as I think about my future name I catch myself and you are
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Elizabeth smiled at her "I had a daughter not long ago, her name is Mary Stuart." she said and she nodded her head respectfully "I am Elizabeth Crawley, Marquess of Lancaster and current Lady in Waiting to Anne Boleyn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:15 pm

[color=orange]that is unusual for a marquess to be a lady in waiting. In all honestly I can not wait for this baby to be born so I can finally be with the man I have fell In love with. is your daughter here at court/color] as I servant goes pass I get a goblet of wine
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Elizabeth laughed a little and shook her head "It really isn't that unusual." she said "I have heard of Duchesses and Princesses who are lady in waiting." she shook her head a little "My daughter is heir to the Scottish throne, she is in Scotland..and should you be drinking wine? It could harm the child..you should put water in it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:20 pm

never drink water and its weak it is what children have it is fine. how come you are not with her your daughter
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Elizabeth took a goblet and looked at it with her question and she took a deep breath "Because i must give her space, to grow up and flourish into the Princess she is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:24 pm

that is good well this child will have my titles and I will bring them up as I was brought up, as I smile so you use be married then
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Elizabeth shook her head "My marriage was annulled, he was pre contracted to another." she said simply "But it is fine..i take after my mother, i will not let a man get me down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:34 pm

i have never been in love and never let a man get close to me, am glad this was a drunken mistake as I rub my belly men can be difficult,
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Elizabeth thought about Matthew for a moment and she looked at Guinevere "Not all men can be difficult." she said simply "If you give them what they want, they wont be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next