HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

The Balcony

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:10 am

Edward padded out to The Balcoby after arriving in court-in his hand he held a goblet of wine. He walked to the edge and leaned on the balcony wall. He glanced up as he took a sip of mulled wine and saw Nan. He smiled faintly and wondered if she would approach...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:29 am

Nan was wondering who was the other blonde lady with blue eyes and white skin. She was really beautiful and her dress was so pretty. She must be someone rich maybe, a duchess? or maybe a princess. She kept on walking towards banister after she bowed to ladies. She put her hands on banister and looked at the sky with full stars. She sighed and felt fresh summer evening air in her breast. She could see some shadows in garden. They must be people who got bored at dinner and had a walk in gardens. She couldnt see who they are.

She came here to have fun tonight, she drank wine, she danced with Charles but she was still feeling calm. She really missed getting excited. Nothing can make her excited anymore.. Maybe she was getting older.. She laughed silently for this thought. She looked around for a second and saw a man looking towards her. Is he... ? She couldng see his face in darkness she took a little step towards him and finally saw his face in moonlight. He was really Edward. Wasnt he in France? Thats what Elizabeth said. But he was back. So where was Alfonsina? She was here at court too? She realized she was staring at him with thoughts, it must seem really weird. She could finally smile a bit and bowed with her head

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]x[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Edward smiled warmly at Nan and bowed formally,"Your Grace,"he said kindly,"I trust you are well..."

He thought fondly of when he first came to court- they were happier, carefree times...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Jane looked at Jane and shook her head 'I disagree with it, my lady' she said and she turned and saw a brown curly haired lady curtsy and she smiled and curtsied 'My Lady' she said with a pleasant smile and she got back up from her curtsy and then curtsied again to the duke 'Your Grace' she said and she smiled and looked back at Jane for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Edward Craven wrote:
Edward smiled warmly at Nan and bowed formally,"Your Grace,"he said kindly,"I trust you are well..."

He thought fondly of when he first came to court- they were happier, carefree times...

Nan waited for a moment and didnt speak. She felt like Edward's gonna talk to her and he really did. As he spoke she realized she almost forgot how his voice sounds. A surprised smile appeared on her lips and she nodded kindly. "Actually I am, my lord. I heard you were at France. I hope things are fine." she said with a caring voice. Probably he would be surprised as he sees Nan hears about him though they didnt see each other for months. She remembered the first time they met at Hampton.

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Edward sighed and finished his wine, placing the goblet on the ledge, his eyes looked to Nan and then to the stars,"Yes I have just came back...my trip was successful but...well I have not been welcomed home..."

He sighed with a heavy heart and looked back at Nan-she being very kind to him and he was grateful.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Nan looked at stars too as he looked up. She was amazed by how moon was bright. She sighed too and glanced at him secretly while he was talking. She knew what he meant. It must be that thing about Alfonsina's behaviors. Like Elizabeth told her. She didnt know what to say. Of course she'd like to relax him. "Everthing will be ok. Dont be sad.." she said with a smile but she knew things never be ok easily. She laughed silently and looked at him "I know i've been a litte bit much optimistic"

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Edward rested his chin in his hand as he leaned against the ledge,"You always know what to say,"he looked up to Nan and smiled warmly,"Thank you..."

He remembered how alluring she was the first night they met but he quickly shook his head and asked,"How are you? How has life been treating you-I do hope kindly..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Nan smiled, sighed and looked down after what he said. "You're wrong. Mostly, i dont know what to say." she said and waited for a moment before asking. Actually her life was so boring and stable since they saw each other, few months ago. She shrugged slightly and looked up him. "Life has been treated me better than before. But that doesnt mean good. Just better than before. I accept this for now.." she said and put her hands on ledge. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment and let fresh evening air full in her breast.

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Edward smiled,"Well this time you know exactly what to say..."

He reached for another goblet from a servant and glanced with an indulgent grin to Nan,"Do you ever miss old times...wish you could go back?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Nan watched him taking another goblet from servant and listened his question. Old times? She turned her face to sky again and took another deep breath. "Old times.." she thought about this question. What was the old times? A year ago? Two or three years ago? She thought about a while but couldnt know what to say. "What you mean by old times? When? I've been living in England for 3 years" she said with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:53 pm

"Oh,"he took a sip,"A time when things seemed easy...when nothing had great consequence."

He glanced up and shrugged,"Ignore me...I am just reminiscing,"he added as a whisper,"Of happier times..."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Nan looked at him while he was speaking. She nodded and looked back at the sky again. She began to think. What was the last she felt happier or excited. After few minutes of silence she looked back at him and found him watching her. "Would you believe me if i say that i dont remember?" she tried to smile but everytime she remembers Daniel her heart felt like stopping. Only a tear appeared in her eyes but she quickly removed it. "Everything was easier when we were young. Without any responsibility. The times we only care about dancing and flirting.." she said and put a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Edward noticed a tear fall from her eye so he edged a little closer and kindly touched her arm,"Why do you weep?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Nan kept on smiling and shrugged "Cause i dont want to cry" she said and looked down. She looked at his hand on hers greatfully and looked back his face again "I dont love crying. Who would?" she said and tried to prevent another tear to appear. She wish a breeze suddenly appears.

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:13 pm

"Do not feel like you cannot cry...what is it that troubles you?"

Edward sensed a great sadness in her and wanted to ensure she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Nan felt like she wanna cry more and more as he talks to her like that. She looked up to sky and took a deep breath "Why do you try to make me cry" she said with a smile but new tears began to appear on her eyes

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:18 pm

"It will do you no good to keep them held in,"he replied kindly and wrapped an arm around her shoulders,"Is...is it...your son you cry for?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Nan looked down silently as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. After his question she turned her eyes to his quickly. "How.. how do you know about Daniel?" she said curiously and surprised. She didnt remember she told about Daniel to Edward. She might talked to Elizabeth about that maybe but did she tell to his brother? She was surprised

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 pm

"It is just common knowledge...my sister heard-forgive me if I speak of things you wish I did not,"Edward replied warmly.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Nan shook her head and looked down again. "No thats ok." she said and remained silent for a while. After few seconds she could looked up to him again. "Yes i dont feel good when i remember him. Actually he's never out of my mind but.." She tried to smile again "I know he wouldnt like to see me sad. Im trying to be happy. I'm really trying" she said sincerely.

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:32 pm

"I am sure you were nothing less than a perfect mother to him when he was on this earth-I have no doubt,"Edward sighed and looked kindly at Nan,"Why do you not like to remember him...does it hurt to much?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Nan shook her head again meaning no. "No actually. I love remembering him but its so sad to realize there will be no more. He was so little. So.." She said and stopped. It has been long time she didnt talk about him with someone. She tried to continue but her voice was shaking. "He never knew what is like to have a father. He was my everything, he was my hope for starting a new life. I left court and decided to have my own life at country. But suddenly everything..." she took a deep breath and looked at the sky with wet eyes.

Back to top Go down
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:42 pm

"Hush,"Edward said and now wrapped both his arms around her,"He is now living a life of infinite happiness now. I should think he is the most happy and entirely beloved in paradise."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Nan couldnt hold her tears anymore and began to cry silently as she wrapped his arms around her. He touched the sensetive part of her heart in deeply. She hasnt cried for a long time. Now she lost her control and crying like a baby, silently. After few minutes she stopped crying but couldnt find courage to look at his face. She was embrassed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: