The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Balcony

Go down 
+45
William Pennington
Gabriel Latimer
Rose Boleyn
Abigail Denny
Anthony Denny
Victoria Brandon
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Elizabeth Black
Mary Howard
Henry Throckmorton
Faith LeBeau
Dorothy Seymour
Clement Smyth
Philip of Bavaria
Madeline Stuart
Benjamin Baines
Anne Lumley
Katherine Tudor
Anne Parr
Catherine Parr
Edward Seymour
Thomas Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Elizabeth Crawley
George Boleyn
William Stafford
Francis of Navarre
William Kingston
Jane Adler
Chandra Knight
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Gardiner
Annie Wyatt
Christina of Milan
Cesare Garcia
Catherine Earnshaw
Arthur Bentley
Charlotte Rosenauer
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Jane Parker
Jane Bassett
Charles Brandon
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

The Balcony - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:08 pm

"Charles smiled her back. He hold sweetly her cheek in his hand"

No need to pretend with me, Katie. I know you're not happy about that. But I'm here. And you can show your real feelings with me...

"He said with low voice, looking into her blue, wet eyes"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:31 pm

"Thank you darling" I smile faintly, feeling his warm hand against my cheek "Francis and I have arranged a treaty negotiation with François, so I'll have to prepare and pack."
I lean in and softly kiss his cheek "I promise to write and to visit as much as I can!" Taking his hand in mine, I look at him with more than a twinge of sadness! Trying not to be too upset.
"And I'll send you and Henry a personal note when the baby is born" Smiles cheekily, hoping they can part on good terms.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:46 pm

"Charles looked surprised at her. But then smiled and nodded"

You're going to France, then. Well...I wish you a good travel. Now...you have duties as Queen. But don't forget that you'll be always my little Katie, for me. I'll wait for your letters...

"He leaned on her and kissed her forehead"
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:02 pm

I eagerly and anxiously walk about the length of the Balcony, awaiting with hopeful arrival of the Duke of Suffolk. I want to bring Catalina to Bavaria with me and he is the only obstacle in achieving that...
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:18 pm

"Charles received a message from Prince Philip. It was about his beloved Catalina. So he couldn't avoid to reach him immediately on the balcony. Once arrived, he looked at him with cold eyes"

Your Highness...finally we meet...

"He said without even bowing"
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:28 pm

I smile, sensing the already growing tension. I must remain calm in this situation. Thank You Your Grace for heeding to my request about your daughter. I clear my throat before continuing, I met the Lady Catalina at a ball recently held here and I got to know here on a friendship level. Charles eyes are still glaring at me but I try and maintain my calmness. She expressed interest to me in travelling to a different court, to experience life in a new way....
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:54 pm

"Charles listened him calmly. But he was trying to control his anger, actually. He just bit nervously his lips"

My daughter is a child, my lord! I think you should have ask my permission to court her. Before marrying her secretely and stealing her innocence! Catalina will go anywhere. Not without my consent, at least...

"He said almost shoulting. Then he took a breath trying to control himself"
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:05 pm

I had this overwhelming urge to roll my eyes but I must resist it. I must try to be courteous and respectful to my father in law. Well....all that. It happened so quickly and I do apologize for not seeking out your permission first but I love your daughter with all my heart. She is the perfect Princess Consort and the most perfect wife. I rest my hands against the rail of the balcony and look out towards the gardens, feeling peaceful. I want to bring her to Bavaria with me. My duties and life are there as the current heir presumptive to my uncle the King of Bavaria.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:18 pm

"Charles frowned. He had to shook his head to realize what he was saying"

My lord...my daughter was not born for being a royal. She can't bring such burden on her shoulders! She...she is still a child. She will realize soon that you just wanted to bed her! I don't know what you're trying to do. But one thing is certain, my lord: I won't allow you to bring Catalina away from me!

"He saind with angry tone, avoiding to call him with his title"
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:24 pm

My tone now grows just a bit more serious. Nothing and no one shall take my Catalina away from me! Your Grace, Catalina has more regal bearing than you seem to realize. I take a deep breath, Yes I know that she is young but she will grow into her role as Princess and I believe that she will be quite well at it! My annoyance grows more and more with each passing second. How do you propose that you will stop me from doing so? She is my lawful wife in the eyes of God and on paper. Our marriage has been consummated thus making it legal.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:55 pm

"Charles took tow steps towards him, still staring angrily at his face"

Consummated...and valid, you say? I can easily get an annullement, given that she is still a child. In the eyes of God and on paper...

"He repeated kidding him"

Probably you forgot who I am...Your Highness. I'm the King's best friend. The most powerful man in this court. And that crown on your head won't prevent me from protecting my daughter...
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Two can play this game....Well...you get an annulment then your daughter shall be known as a whore and the child that she carries a bastard. I shake my head, I love your daughter Your Grace and she loves me but if you wish for an annulment then who am I to not grant what you or her mother wishes. I step just a bit closer, I will take care of my child growing in her womb but I feel that you are making a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:13 am

"Charles was facing him. He was listening silently but smiled ironically at him"

If you really loved her...you would have acted like a gentleman, asking my permission first. You seduced my daughter. You bedded her stealing her innocence and making her pregnant! You just took advantage of her...and should I forgive you for that? If you were a man, you would leave in Bavaria alone, letting her free to live her life...

"He cleared his throath and lowered his voice, before adding"

About the baby...I'll find a solution. She is too young to be a mother...
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:24 am

I shake my head, I refuse to leave England without her!  She is my wife.  I know that I was in the wrong not seeking out permission but she is everything that I have ever wanted in a wife.  She is so sweet, kind, courteous and I swear that I will simply crumble at the thought of not having her at my side.  I take a deep breath in order to hold back the tears that I know will surely fall later. If you insist on it then I shall leave but the child shall be carried to full term and I will have the baby brought back to Bavaria to be raised.  I look up towards the sky, images of my wife flooding my mind.  I play with my wedding band as I speak, I love her so much...I...Love....her....My voice begins to crack as my feelings for Catalina are sincere and true.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:32 am

"Charles frowned. He didn't understand if he was feeling bad or what. He rolled his eyes"

Don't misanderstand me. I have no intention to hurt the baby. I just suggest to give it to someone else, until she'll be adult enough to take care of a baby. Or even...I could even say that the baby is mine...that I had it from one of my mistresses or something like this. I would do everything to save her reputation. So..if you really love her, make the right choice for her...

"He said, waiting for his reaction and looking attentively at his face"
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:39 am

I slam my hand down onto the railing, The child is mine and shall not be claimed by you or given to anyone else! At this point I am yelling, not caring who hears me. I will do what is right by my child! I take a deep breath, Our child has Bavarian Royal blood flowing through its veins and as a Prince of the Royal Blood of Bavaria, I refuse to let my child be raised here! I am now shaking and my valets now stand behind me. Do you not understand that I Love Her? That my feelings for her are genuine and real? I walk up close to him now, our noses nearly touching, You are making a grave mistake Your Grace and the one that will suffer is Catalina. She will hate you for taking me away from her! With that I turn around and leave...
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:45 am

"Charles watched him leaving silently. But while he was talking he almost feard he could fall on the ground suddenly. He ran his hand among his own hairs taking a deep breath. This situation needed to be solved, in a way or another. He turned too walking inside. He had to talk with Catalina immediately"
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:26 pm

With a goblet of wine in his hand Clement came outside for the night air Behind him was the sound of the Christmas cheer carrying on. He thought he was completely alone but to the other side of the balcony he noticed a raven hair lady. With a sip of his wine he slowly approached her.

'My lady'
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Dorothy was just staring into the distance when she heard a gentleman's voice and turned around. "My lord" she quick curtains "Came here for the quiet too?"
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:27 pm

He held up his hand before she curtsied

'No need for that but yes I have come for the quite I think people have courted almost everyone at the Christmas party'

He added with a chuckle

'I am Clement Smyth a knight without the shining armour I am afraid. '

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:16 am

"Pleasure to meet you." she smiles widely "The name is Seymour, Dorothy Seymour" she tucks a strand behind her ear "Not all people here have been courted. I should know, I know people."
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Clement smiles widely he loved her spirit she had about her

'No Dorothy the pleasure is mine I have yet to meet a lively lady like yourself'

He admired her beautiful features Dorothy seemed like a sweet and very beautiful lady but I bet she could stand up for herself. He didn't take his eyes of her while she spoke such spirit she had

'You know people? What I meant was the same guy courting different ladies one after the other as if they were like cattle! But you Dorothy you are wise not to fall for devious men'
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 am

"That clearly makes sense." she smiles as she looks into his eyes "A man can use his charm if a lady is easy to amuse." she sighs for a moment"I am a woman who isn't absent minded unlike the others who are easily amused and might become a mistress once they are amused" she smiles at his compliment "That is kind of you to say that."
Back to top Go down
Clement Smyth
Knight
Clement Smyth

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:59 am

'I think Dorothy and this is a mere guess but I think that once you have found that love you look for you blossom like the flowers do in spring'

Clement kept talking moving his goblet around in one hand while he spoke besotted and enchanted by Dorothy

'And if a man wanted to court you would you accept his offer if he promised to be nothing but the upmost gentleman that you truly deserve'
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:11 pm

"Yes." she smiles "A proper woman should have a proper man." she admires him for a moment "The meaning is true when people say one should treat others the same way one would want to be treated."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Balcony   The Balcony - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Balcony
Page 22 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next