The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Corridor

Go down 
+24
Thomas Boleyn
John Lenard
Margery Wentworth
Mary Dawn
Jane Ashdown
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Henry Throckmorton
Amelia Atwell
Margaret Pole
Katherine Tudor
Niklaus Petrovin
Anne Boleyn
George Boleyn
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Tudor
Katherine Clement
Anne Stanhope
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Eustace Chapuys
Thomas Seymour
Catherine Parr
Charles Brandon
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:44 pm

George gulped smiling at her "I think you see what you want to see in my eyes. "
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Margaret smiled and rested her head against the wall "Do you deny, then? Do you deny...that you would like to seduce me? Be careful, my lord. You could lose my husband's friendship for that.." She said looking at his eyes. She waited for his reaction
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:53 pm

"I deny" said George moving back playing with his hair "If I want you, i will get you. I don't ask for anybody's permission. But it seems you are the last woman i could want in this court" said George sighing
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Margaret couldn't avoid to smile while watching him stepping back. She could finally move "And you're the last man I could want in this court, my lord. It's a reciprocal thing, as you see. We have something in common, at least.." She smiled amusingly while fixing her gown
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 pm

George gazed at her "I detest having something in common with you."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Margaret rolled her eyes and sighed deeply "Ohh...in what a bad mood you are today, my lord. I think it's better leaving you at your dark thoughts. So now, if you excuse me, I would like to see my sister in law. Lord Rochford.." She curtsied deeply at him and kept on walking along corridor again, towards Alfonsina's chambers
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 pm

George grinned watching her while leaving. He sighed thinking Cesare. He thought how she could sleep with him everynight. He hated her again.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:35 pm

I have left my chambers and i am making my way down the corridor to the great hall i can hear the sounds of music in the distance and people singing and dancing and laughing it sounds like a wonderful party.
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Geoffrey was walking along corridor bringing some shirts on his arms. He crossed Anne Boleyn and bowed deeply. Then he turned his back to continue walking

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:31 am

Anne was walking in the Hall with her ladies. She bowed to people and smiled at them.

She returned to the corridor and noticed the thing. A servant was bringing some shirts on his arms. She stopped.

"You! Hold a moment!"

Summoned with her hand
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Geoffrey stopped imeediately as he heard lady Anne calling him suddenly. He turned towards her and bowed respectfully

Yes...Lady Anne?

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Anne viewed the linen fabrics and looked at Geoffrey

"Where are you taking these fabrics?"

Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Geoffrey looked at fabrics on his arms for a moment, before turning his surprised eyes towards Anne again

To Her Majesty the Queen..

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:47 am

Anne suprised. These fabrics were going to Katherine. But for what? She asked

"Why?"

Last edited by Anne Boleyn on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Geoffrey couldn't understand why she was so interested. But he answered kindly and hesitantly

For making her to manifacture King's shirts. Like she always did..

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Anne was very annoyed what she heard. Katherine was still sewed shirts for the King! She was nothing in this court.

"She still makes his shirts?"

Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Geoffrey nodded and said simply

Yes, Mistress Anne..

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Anne waved her hand and she let Geoffrey go. She was very angry. She walked straight into the king's room

Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Geoffrey bowed deeply at lady Anne was she was leaving. She looked rather angry. So he walked quickly towards Queen's chambers
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Henry came out from the Great Hall. He was still angry. Sending Charles to talk with Katherine had been unuseful. He stopped suddenly when he saw Ambassador Chapuys who was washing his hands

Ambassador Chapuys!

Back to top Go down
Eustace Chapuys
Spanish Ambassador
Eustace Chapuys

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Chapuys washed his hands and frowned as he heard footsteps approaching him, the sound made him shiver, the one who came closer was in anger, so much he could tell.
He dried his hands and winced as he heard King Henry calling his name. He turned around, bowing deeply and stood face to face with him.

Your Majesty... he spoke calmly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:36 am

Henry approached him with firm steps. He looked directly at his face and started to say with angry tone

You can tell to your Lord, nay...to whoever you want, that I don't accept of being judged by the Pope! I feel not touched by his threats of excommunication! He may do whatever he wishes in Rome. I will do whatever I wish...here!

He exclaimed shouting and moved back. He started walking towards his Chambers

Back to top Go down
Eustace Chapuys
Spanish Ambassador
Eustace Chapuys

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Eustace did not blink his eyes nor responded to these allegations, even though he felt anger rising himself. He bit his lips hard and managed to bow again after Henry finished his argument.

Your Majesty... he spoke reluctantly and watched him leave with squinted eyes.

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:13 am

Henry stopped and turned back to him suddenly

And by the way...welcome back to court!

Then he walked back again and left the corridor with quick steps

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Niklaus came out from Elizabeth's room after talking for hours. He felt confused. He thought she would be happy to see him again after time spent in France. But she looked worried and upset for something. Even angry. He walked with sure steps towards his chambers to have some rest and relax his mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corridor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corridor
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next