HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Steps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Jane sat for a moment and looked at James 'Are you asking me to be your mistress?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:43 pm

I grin and chuckle as she asks if I was asking her to be my mistress.

Well...Like I said, I do enjoy your company. And perhaps I am...

I lean in to her and kiss her softly on her beautiful lips.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Jane was a little surprised and closed her eyes and lightly kissed James back.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:56 pm

[i]My hand slides down to her shoulder and I squeeze it gently , deepening my kiss. I feel her tensing up then slowly move my lips off hers and smile at her.[i]

Jane....You are quite lovely...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Blushes a little and looks down 'Why thankyou..Your Majesty..yet i do not know why you have shown such...likeness to me' She said.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:01 pm

I lift up her chin to look in her eyes deeply, smiling as I kiss her again softly.

Jane, you are a very intelligent woman, and beautiful also. I just think having you around would be intesresting as much as pleasuring. My wife shall like you. As do I.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Jane smiled again and she nodded 'So..i am..your mistress?' she asked, trying to take in what was happening.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:07 pm

I chuckle softly as I look in her eyes again.

Yes...I will have you as my mistress. And if you permit, I shall come to your chambers this eve. Would you like that, Jane?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Jane smiled and nodded 'I should like that, your Majesty' She said.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Smiling as she agrees to my coming to her this eve. I kiss her again softly then my lips move to her neck.

Mmmm! Your skin is so soft and inviting, Jane....
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Jane breathed in deeply, never having experienced such feeling she ran her fingers through James' hair 'Thankyou, Mi'Lord' she said.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:29 pm

I smile at her words as I look at her beautiful face. I whisper to her...

My dear....shall we stay here longer? Or shall we make our way back to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Jane smiled lightly 'I yet, do not mind, Mi'Lord' she said
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:10 pm

I smile at her widely.

Let us go make ready for the eve, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Jane nodded and smiled and took his hand and stood up 'Indeed we shall,' She said.
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:32 am

"Why? Why does everything bad happen to me," she said. Noelle clutched onto her belly, and closed her eyes. Losing an unborn child was the hardest thing to move on from. She missed her little one. She missed the feeling of something growing inside of her, and she missed the bond she had formed with the unborn babe. "I should not be this way," she continued," Lenore would snap at me. I can hear her very words now. Do not let yourself get so down. Remember the babe is with God, and would want you to be strong. She know nothing," she said. Noelle lowered her head, and walked the isolated grounds, and kept walking until she ran into someone. "Oh, I am sorry, my lord. I-I-I was being stupid and not watching where I was walking," she said.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:03 am

It was a lovely day, and she went outside to get some of the rare October sunshine. Viola reached the steps with a book in her hands and seat down on the small rock, losing herself in the remote life of romance.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:31 pm

The day was perfect, autumn brought in a cool breeze through the air, making the the last of the leaves blow off the trees. As I walked through the east garden the golden leaves crunched beneath my every step. I then saw something more beautiful than the autumn leaves, a woman sitting on the steps reading. She looked like no other, I walked up to her "Pardon me my lady, could you direct me in the way of the Great Hall?" I knew the way perfectly well I just had to come up with something to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:44 am

The deep male voice pulled her back to reality from her daydreams and she looked up from her book, taken aback by the sight of a man in front of her, for he was quite the most handsome man that she'd ever laid eyes on. Of course, my lord. She said after short silence. Just follow those steps behind me and they will lead you right to the Great Hall. Viola replied, in a low, sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:48 am

Her voice was sweet and well toned, although what was drawing me to her was her piercing blue eyes. I had forgotten what I was going to the Great Hall for. "My lady please don't think me rude for asking however, I have not seen you at court are you new?" I asked walking back towards her.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Her heart beat a little faster as he made his way back to her. I've been here for quite some time, my lord... Maybe we just haven't stumbled upon each other before. Viola replied as the wind ruffled through her hair, and she  tilted her head to one side, brushing her hair back behind her ear. Would you like to join me, my lord? She glanced up at him, suddenly feeling very shy.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:43 am

I walked to the steps and stood in front of her "To think I passed up such beauty" I looked at her face again "May I know your name my lady?" I asked and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:15 am

His words made Viola to blush, and she felt like a silly girl. My name is, Viola... Viola Lancaster. She said ,voice almost a whisper. Her heart pounding even harder within her chest as he sat next to her and the spicy smell of his cologne wafted over her and she inhaled, deeply reveling in the masculine scent.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Baines
Duke of Pembroke

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:11 am

I heard her last name then wasn't sure if I wanted to continue pursuing her, although I was already in so I might as well continue I thought. "Lancaster huh? I'm sure your father wouldn't like you here all alone with a gentleman." I said with my voice low knowing that her ladies or guards could be lurking around.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Steps   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Viola shrugged slightly and glanced ahead of her. Probably not, but he died when I was a little girl, so... She paused for a moment, and then continued. However, my aunt wouldn't be pleased. I already know what she'd say. In her best imitation of her aunt's voice, Viola said. You're such a disappointment Viola, to be all alone with a gentleman, like some common lady. She rolled her eyes a little and laughed at her own imitation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steps   

Back to top Go down

Steps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next