The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courtyard

Go down 
+33
Victoria Brandon
Juan Garcia
Jane Ashdown
Cesare Garcia
Alfonsina Garcia
Katherine of Aragon
Thomas Seymour
Sienna Rousseau
Anne Stanhope
Edward Seymour
Jane Adler
George Boleyn
Thomas Wyatt
Thomas Cromwell
Agostino De Agostinis
Hans Holbein
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Tudor
Edward Craven
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Thomas Howard
Henry VIII of England
Anne Boleyn
Diane de Poitiers
Thomas More
Jane Bassett
James Adler
Geoffrey Lonshord
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Elizabeth Seymour
Charles Brandon
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine of Aragon
Dowager Princess of Wales
Katherine of Aragon

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Katherine doesn't speak and just nods.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She folds her hands together in front of her and approaches the carriage, climbing on with the help of a man and her ladies join her.

The carriage takes off and that is the last those present had seen of Katherine of Aragon, the rightful Queen of England.

Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:24 am

Thomas watched the carriage leaving silently. He felt sad inside him for Katherine's destiny. He just could to pray and visit her secretely in her new residence

Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Alfonsina was enjoying from the sun which was shining brightly. She was wandering around the court then she realized that she came to courtyard. It was a busy place when someone was leaving or arriving. So , she noticed that some men were waiting. She thought someone would come then continued her little walk.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Cesare had arrived back in court after a brief trip home to Italy.
It hadn't exactly been a pleasant visit - he had grown used to the ways of the English court and the slow pace of the Italian countryside bored him to distraction. Not even the weather or the dark haired beauties could entertain him for long, until all he could hope for was returning to England.

His carriage trundled back to court and he glanced out the window. He felt content and happy to see the foreboding enormity of the palace - this type of grandeur suited him.

He jumped onto the ground and pulled his trunk off the hood.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:27 pm

When Alfonsina was about to leave the courtyard , she heard some noises. She just had a look at that way. There was a man with curly dark hair jumping from his carriage. Alfonsina kept looking. Because she couldn't believe at first. Could it be Cesare? After a second , she was sure about that. She knew one day he would come back,she was thinking that he couldn't be away so long. But he did stay so long. Alfonsina couldn't remember the last time she saw him. One year ago or six months ago? She pulled her dress' skirt a little bit up to walk faster easily. She was just about one metre far from Cesare and she started to wait him to see her.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:34 pm

"Grazie,"he mumbled and handed a payment to the coach driver and held his two heavy trunks. His dark hair was falling over his eyes as he trudged down the pathway.

He glanced up looking for a servant to take his bags to his room, he wanted a mug of ale before he retired for the evening. As he looked up he saw a familiar face - his heart jumped and he rushed forward.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Alfonsina's eyes met with his eyes. There was a smile on her face. She couldn't be so happier. She just started to run towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Cesare!"

Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:46 pm

He laughed deeply and dropped his trunks on the ground, wrapping his strong arms around her and lifting her from the ground.

"Mia sorella,"he mumbled and buried his head in her golden hair,"How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:59 pm

She giggled when she felt her feet weren't on the ground. She could smell his hair. Then she realized that how much she missed him , how much she missed his wrapping his strong arms around her.

"I missed you so much.. I need you here everyday. I am so angry with you. What kind of brother could ever do that to his sister?"

She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:05 pm

"Me,"he replied gruffly and set her down again. He tapped her chin and nudged her forehead with his.

He began to collect his things again and sighed,"I'm glad to be back."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:09 pm

She just smiled.

"I didn't get surprised that you didn't answer me with some long sentences. I can see that you haven't changed since you left. At least that is a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:17 pm

He laughed,"You know how long the boat over is and the sea did not stop churning. My tiredness out ways my happiness at seeing you,"he replied, holding her cheek lightly and finally spotted a servant.

He clicked his fingers and handed the trunks to a servant and asked if they be sent to his rooms.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:22 pm

She smiled at him and nodded.

"You are right. I guess you should have some rest.. Forgive my quickness. It's just because I am so happy to see you here again."

Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:23 pm

He chuckled and took her hand,"I don't suppose you have any wine in your rooms - I can rest there.."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:26 pm

She giggled.

"You know us Italians are never out of wine.."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:29 pm

He smiled and kissed her forehead, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they left the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ashdown
Governess
Jane Ashdown

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:15 pm

Jane had ventured out in the afternoon to the courtyard. It was quiet, most of the court were beginning to leave for the summer and travel to the country but she was preparing to begin work.

She perched on a little step with a book and enjoyed the warmth of the sun on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:24 pm

Walking along the courtyard Cesare was holding some important records which he had to review in his cabinet.This was the essential part of being a duke.He wasted so much of his time on his affairs that he has forgotten how much serious effort it takes to get the work done.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Juan was searching for his brother Cesare. A servant told him that he can find him in the courtyard. After a while Juan recognized his brother. It looked like he was busy doing something. "Am I interrupting you,brother?" asked Juan and smiled, approaching Cesare.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:00 am

Cesare saw his brother slowly aproaching with a smirk on his face "You are interrupting my thoughts only " he said lifting chin up. "What brings you here,my brother?Brotherly love or cigarros? " he said putting a hand on Juan's sholder.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:33 pm

Juan giggled and said to his brother "I love you,Cesare.But ,you know, cigarros are my guilty pleasure." Juan took out a cigarette and lighted it. "Do you want to try,brother?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:05 am

"I know my brother,it's obvious." said Cesare looking at his brother smoking,smoke was going slowly out of his mouth looking like a ghost.Watching this Cesare trembled. "I think curiousity defeated me brother...I want to know how it feels!" he said strongly tempted.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:11 pm

Juan passed the cigarro to his brother. Cesare put it in his mouth. He started to smoke, he wasn't used to cigarette smoke and he started to cough. Juan started to giggle, he turned his face, so his brother could not see the smile on Juan's face.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:37 pm

"It feels strange,but I admit I like the way it smells and the smoke it makes." he said and passed the cigarro to his brother. "Can you offer me another treasure of yours which come from all around the world. I am in a mood to try different and interesting things." he said and winked to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Juan Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Juan Garcia

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 5:31 pm

"Oh,I guesss that we are both on the same mood." said Juan and smiled. "Well,I can say that the world is not what I expected.It is full of people like us,like you and me,everything is the same.People are not so different one from another,they just decide to be divided.Different religions,different languages.But actually,the only thing that differs us one from another is the way that we see the world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard   Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next