The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Stables

Go down 
+28
Anna Stafford
Athena Moretti
Charlotte Rosenauer
Viola Lancaster
Amelia of Cleves
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Francisca de Pacheco
William Herbert
Thomas Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Gabriel Murphy
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Bridget Von Hoffman
Diane de Poitiers
Jane Bassett
William Stuart
Anne Clifford
Melodie Bassett
James Stuart of Scotland
Royce Westmoreland
Anthony Knivert
Madeline Stuart
Charles Brandon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Stables - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Jane smiled kindly and nodded at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:50 pm

I accept the lady Basset's apology, and bow my head. I notice the lady Craven's presence, I was blindsided before.
"My lady Craven, forgive me for not acknowledging you. It's a joy to see you a again." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:52 pm

I look down and blush as William addresses me,"Don't apologise,"I say softly,"The pleasure is mine, Your Highness..."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:01 pm

"If you'll excuse me for a moment." I said to her majesty and walked toward Elizabeth. She looked even more beautiful than the first time I saw her. "My lady I must say i'm quite pleased you have come to join us today. How have you been?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:04 pm

I smile and dip a small curtsey as he walks close to me-even though he is tall and is rather towering above me I notice he looks directly into my eyes. I feel utterly at ease,"I am glad of it too, Your Highness-it always brings me a great deal of pleasure to see you. I have been very well...how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:09 pm

As she speaks her voice is very gentle and sweet. "I'm glad your doing well. I was just walking with my sister in law getting to know her. Although, you are never far from my mind. I must admit after our dance I didn't want to say goodbye." I said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:16 pm

I feel a fluttering in my heart as he speaks and I try all I can not to grab hold of his hand and once. Instead all I can do is smile and feel the colour rise in my cheeks. Feeling a little embarrassed I let a tendril of hair fall infront of my eye-it catches the light and shimmers like cloth of gold.

"Your Highness flatters me,"I say softly and glance up,"Though I must also confess...I have not able to think of any other thing."
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:45 pm

I notice her cheeks flush and I smile at her comment. "I do wish to see you again, will you have dinner with me tonight?" I ask hoping she accept my invitation.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 pm

I grin and nod my head,"Yes, Your Highness. I would love to,"I breathe.

Without realising I lean a little closer to him-my arm brushes gently against his and I forgot about Jane and even the Queen.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:51 am

I am overjoyed when she accepts my invitation. "Great, I look forward to getting to know you better." I say with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:01 am

I nod in agreement,"And I you-Your Highness,"I say with a smile-barely able to contain my delight. I cannot stop looking into his gleaming blue eyes that draw me nearer like a moth to the flame.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:15 pm

William Stuart wrote:
"If you'll excuse me for a moment." I said to her majesty and walked toward Elizabeth. She looked even more beautiful than the first time I saw her. "My lady I must say i'm quite pleased you have come to join us today. How have you been?" I asked.

Looking to William, with a soft smile," I will walk around and look at all the beautiful horse's , when you are ready to go to the gardens, come find me, if you still would like to take that walk" then turning to Lady Craven, "You have a great day, as well and very nice to see you again".

As I head towards the horses, I am thinking about Lady Basset's actions today, but the it dawned on me also one day a servant returned something to our chambers from someone, thinking probably nothing as I find a beautiful black stallion, that has caught my attention..
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Bridget curled into a ball, and cried. What had she gotten herself into? Her stepmother had found her! Though, Bridget could hear others in the park. She scrambled to her feet, and hid away. "Please do not allow her to find me! Please don't let her find me," she said. Bridget rocked herself back, and forth, and was still crying.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:46 pm

I smile at William and say with a smile,"I had better go-I will see you tonight."

I curtsey to him and the Queen. I walk through the stables and see Bridget my dear lady in waiting. Tears are pouring down her face,"Bridget!"I cry and run towards her.

I crawl beide her and embrace her,"Oh my dear Bridget what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Jane saw a figure to where Elizabeth was she raised an eyebrow and went over 'What....Should we bring her to the infirmary?' she asked and she saw Elizabeth knew her and she looked about for a moment before looking back at the girl with sympathetic eyes.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:13 pm

I look up to Jane,"She is my lady in waiting,"I whisper as the fear surges through me. I touch her cheek that is wet with tears. I come a little closer and my dress spreads out like a green river around me,"Dear Bridget what has happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Bridget lifted her head, and looked at Elizabeth. "She has found me. My stepmother has found me," she said. She could feel herself begin to breakdown even more. She hugged Elizabeth, and pushed a strand of her dark hair behind her ear. "She is a bad woman," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:07 pm

I embrace her closely-almost like a mother as I hold her head to my chest and soothe her,"Oh there-sh, sh. She will not hurt you-I promise I will keep you safe."

I shoot a worried look around us to see if any one else is here but there is no one...I wish William was here.
"Have you seen her?"
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:23 am

"You do not know what she is capable of," she continued," Oh, she is terrible. I thought it was over. I really truly thought it was all over. But, she is back," Bridget said. She nodded. "Yes. I have seen her yesterday. She even tried coming after me," she replied. Bridget knew she would be safe, but the baroness had her ways.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:14 pm

I hold her close but then stand carefully-my green dress stained from the muddy grass. With care I guide Bridget up from the cold ground and wrap an arm protectively around her. She is shivering and feels cold,"Come-we will go back to the palace. We will go to my room and stay there for the time being...."
Back to top Go down
Bridget Von Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Bridget Von Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:36 am

She looked down at the ground, and nodded. "Thank you," she said. Bridget saw Elizabeth as a protective sister, and she enjoyed that. Bridget had lost her one sister, and her other sister was married with a family. And, Brendon was a boy.....he did not need her. "Yes. Let us go," she said.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:08 pm

I gather Bridget beside me and return to the palace...

(O.O.C-I'll continue this in my bedchamber)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:44 pm

As I walk to the stables to go for a ride out of the palace to the nearest market
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:03 pm

as i walk down to the stables with my fist clentched tight knowing i must do this and not get scared. i walk closer as i see my horse saddled up and ready waiting for me. the stable boy helps e mount it. as i take deep breaths
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Archbishop of York
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Wolsey approaches the stables, he needs a ride to ease his mind but when he wants to enter, he is almost run over by a horse and he jumps aside, looking angrily at the one who rides the horse, but when he recognizes her, he smiles faintly.
'.... Your Highness! I have not seen you in a while, how are you?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Stables
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next