The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Stables

Go down 
+28
Anna Stafford
Athena Moretti
Charlotte Rosenauer
Viola Lancaster
Amelia of Cleves
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Francisca de Pacheco
William Herbert
Thomas Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Gabriel Murphy
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Bridget Von Hoffman
Diane de Poitiers
Jane Bassett
William Stuart
Anne Clifford
Melodie Bassett
James Stuart of Scotland
Royce Westmoreland
Anthony Knivert
Madeline Stuart
Charles Brandon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry Norris
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Henry Norris

Royal Stables - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:22 am

On impulse he took her hand as they walked to the pond. The stars shone, pinpoints of light through the canopy of trees. The sight of the moonlight glistening on the water was beautiful. You were right, this place is amazing he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 am

She looked up at him when he took her hand as the walked. When they were standing in the clearing before the lake, she smiled remembering its beauty. "Its my own little piece of heaven that I now share with you." She said smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:59 am

I'm glad, he responded, smiling. She looked so beautiful in the moonlight. They say, if you kiss on a night like this, you'll have good luck all year. Shall we test that?
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:02 pm

She smiled and laughed a little. "I would like that very much." She said, turning to him.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:37 pm

He stood Margaret before him, his hands on her arms to steady her. He could hardly believe he was being so forward but he couldn't back out, her beauty pulled him in. Slowly he leaned in, nuzzling her nose a little with his before delicately touching his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:35 am

Just a slight touch from him made her alive and not care who was around. When their noses touched she smiled small and as they kissed, she kissed him back just as gently. She stood there with her eyes closed to reassure herself it wasn't all a dream.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:07 am

Breaking the kiss was the last thing he wanted to do, but he gently put his hands on her shoulders and pulled away slowly. Her lips were the softest he'd ever touched and he felt a lingering dizziness afterwards. "My lady.. I think I'm blessed with good fortune already," he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:30 pm

She felt his hands on her shoulders and him pull away from the kiss. She wanted nothing more then to keep kissing him, her first kiss was gentle. She couldn't stop herself from smiling. "I think I may be too. How did you hear of such a thing, kissing for good luck?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:25 am

He grinned as he thought to himself that it was completely made up. "Oh, you never heard of that old tale? It's one I heard when I was growing up.." A little glint showed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 am

She smiled at him, loving old tales, but she thought she loved him more. "Oh really? Perhaps, if its true, we should kiss more to gain more luck!" She said, hoping he wouldn't take her words the wrong way
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:11 am

"I was hoping you would ask," he whispered, and slowly took her in his arms again, laid his lips on the tender rosebud of her mouth and kissed her once more, pressing a bit more firmly this time.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:07 pm

She wrapped her arms around his neck to become closer to him and kissed him back. The kisses she shared with him made her light headed, so after the second she felt as if she may pass out, so she placed her hands on his shoulders to steady herself. "Kind sir, I do believe I am the luckiest lady." She said with a sweet smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:36 am

He kept her steady as they parted from the kiss, and smiled to see what an effect he had on her. "My lady, I am sure I am the luckiest man to be here with you right now," he sighed as he looked at the moonlight playing on the golden strands of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:28 pm

She was surprised at the effect he had on her, never in her life was she so carefree and open with any other man in her life. She thought to herself What have I done but she couldn't change what had already happened. She sat on the ground and offered him to sit next to her. "I'm sure you truly are! You have probably kissed many ladies and know you are good, but that was my first real kiss and I am honored to have shared it with you." She said, looking out at the water.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:54 am

He sat next to her, the ground was soft yet sturdy, slightly cool. Though she looked away from him, he kept his eyes on her as she told him he'd been her first real kiss. "I'm honored, my lady. I have kissed a few ladies in my time, but none as sweet nor as memorable as yourself." He smiled at how vulnerable she looked, and he got the feeling she was letting her guard down especially for him.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:34 pm

She laughed, he had probably said that to other ladies just to make them feel special, and couldn't help but to feel happy that he said it was sweet. She knew she couldn't not look at him forever, it was impossible for her to not look at someone so handsome she thought he was an angel. "Yours will always be memorable." She said, looking at him, his hair like winter snow in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:20 pm

He smiled at her compliment, then noticed there was a chill in the air. He removed his coat and put it around Margaret's shoulders. "I would not want you to catch a cold," he said softly. Impulsively he pulled her close for a quick embrace, on the pretense that he was helping her get warm.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:45 am

She thanked him for his coat, but feared he might start to get cold too. She embraced him back to give him warmth. She looked up to his eyes, how they shined like the stars above them. She forgot all about court pleasantries and spoke openly. "Henry, I have never felt so free with anyone ever before. I can't help but want to stay out here with you and kiss you repeatedly." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:07 am

He smiled, glad at how candid she was. "You think I'm not feeling the same? I've been literally having to keep myself from pressing you to me and never letting you go." He gently traced her lips with the pad of his thumb. Then he leaned in and kissed her, more passionately this time, and all the while he never even took notice of the chill in the air.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 pm

She smiled when he kissed her more deeply and kissed him just as passionately. She pilled away for a moment. "I wouldn't stop you if you did. I crave your touch!" She kissed him again, leaning back o the ground where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:14 pm

The magnetism between them was hard to resist, and Henry moved over her inviting body. He kissed her as though to take all the sweet nectar from her, his tongue probing her mouth, tasting her. He shifted his weight so as not to hurt her and nuzzled her neck, getting lost in the scent of her perfume. He had never wanted something so much, had never wanted a woman so much, and now this one was stealing his heart.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:49 pm

The way he was kissing her awakened something within her, something primal. She introduced her tongue to his and they became tangled together. Feeling his breathing in her neck sent waves of electricity down her back and she knew she wouldn't be able to resist him if they continued.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:34 am

He liked how she relented to him, and he also knew she was very likely a virgin. He thought briefly of the repercussions of what would happen if they went through with this. For a moment he hesitated, and lifted himself from her. "You deserve better than this, Margaret..." He knew he had nothing to offer her except his desire, and it may not even be enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Their actions left her breathless and she was a little disappointed when he pulled away away from her. She looked to him confused. "What do you mean? I want this, I want you. Can't you see that?" She told him.
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:21 am

He saw the disappointed look in her eyes. He couldn't deny that he wanted her; that had been made plain as day. "I don't want to hurt you, that's all," he whispered as he stroked her hair. "What I mean is, this was all very sudden. I don't want this to be something you regret."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Stables
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next