The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Stables

Go down 
+28
Anna Stafford
Athena Moretti
Charlotte Rosenauer
Viola Lancaster
Amelia of Cleves
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Francisca de Pacheco
William Herbert
Thomas Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Gabriel Murphy
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Bridget Von Hoffman
Diane de Poitiers
Jane Bassett
William Stuart
Anne Clifford
Melodie Bassett
James Stuart of Scotland
Royce Westmoreland
Anthony Knivert
Madeline Stuart
Charles Brandon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

Royal Stables - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Thomas arrived the Stables he give his horse at the stableboy and go to the Court.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:39 pm

As I set of for Navarra hoping my return will be quick
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:10 pm

The carriage arrived the Royal stables.

Mary and Cordelia alight the carrige.

" Its so good to be back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:14 pm

of course it does I have missed this place
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:19 pm

" Let us go in.I will go to my chambers.And later i will say hello to my father."

Mary smilie at her sister.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 pm

As I not spoken to a person , since George knowing my body still desires his i decide that I need to clean my head deciding to go for a horse ride I wait at the stables before taking my horse out
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Mary will make a ride.She order the stable boy that he sattle two horses.
She and one of her Ladys ride in way of south.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:33 pm

I enter the stables as its been along time since I seen her I ask the stable boy to get my horse ready as I put my cloak over me to cover my self up I mount my horse and gallop away from the palace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:05 pm

As I leave not telling anyone off my location
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:28 pm

As I find the servant who delivered the note I find out what is going on feeling scared I mount my horse and head over there
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:02 am

Marys carriage arrived the stables she put her hood from her cape across her head so that nobody can see her face.She go to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:29 pm

I asked Viola to meet me at the stables so we could spend a last day together. She had become a great friend in my life and I would be sad to go. However, I waited and gave my horse, a beautiful grey-velvet, an apple I fed her from my hand.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 10:12 pm

The next morning she got up early, dressed in her riding habit, and hurried to the stables to meet with Amelia. Viola really looked forward to spent this day with Amelia who he become her great friend, and something like a sister she never had. As she approached to the stables she smiled and waved to Amelia. I hope you didn't wait for me to long. Viola said as she came closer and gave her a hug. It's so nice to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:13 pm

"Oh yes, I'm wonderful. How are you, dear Viola?" I said as we hugged. "The day is beautiful and we should have plenty of sunshine." I instructed the stable groom to prepare and saddle our horses. "Do you have any particular place you'd like to ride?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 1:02 am

Me? I'm well. One cloud nine still. Viola replied with little laughter. The day is perfect. So sunny it reminds us that spring is here. She said with smile. I think the forest is most beautiful in this time of year. We can just ride there and see where would lead us. Or maybe you've heard of some place around here you wish to explore.
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 5:20 pm

"The forest sounds wonderful, and I do love exploring. Perhaps we shall find something interesting," I said. The horses were saddled and I hopped onto mine. "I will let you lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Well, I think we shall have a great time. As she said this, she very gracefully mounted her horse. Let's go then. She took the reins in her left hand, and rode off toward the forest.
Back to top Go down
Amelia of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Amelia of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:31 pm

(I'll post there now)
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:56 pm

What an interesting time to come back to England, she mused as she followed the stable boy leading her beloved horse for some rest and food in the stables. The sun shone warmly but with less brightness than before. Autumn was certainly here. She breathed in the crisp air and filled her lungs with it.

Venice had been lonely, and she wondered if everything she had  was really everything she ever wanted. Since the death of Gia, life had been less thrilling, less laughable. Gia knew how to find joy in everything. Charlotte only wanted the laughter back.

Wrapped in a cloak of deepest purple, she found her way on her old stomping grounds.
Back to top Go down
Athena Moretti
Lady-in-waiting
Athena Moretti

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:20 pm

So this is England.

Athena asked Lady Charlotte as she made her way to her side. It was middle of Autumn soon winter would set in. She couldn't understand why they didn't just stay in Venice where it was warm and the sun always so warm and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:36 pm

She was, as ever, glad to have Athena at her side. Seeing the look of distaste upon her face, Charlotte set out to ease her friend. "Yes, this is England. This is where my life started. I don't mean where I was born, but where my true, independent life began. I was a teenager, awkward and shy. I met a young man and instantly fell in love." For one brief moment she allowed herself to feel the pain of losing her first love. "England has very special memories for me. I like to return now and then to think on them."
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:17 am

*Today I thought that a ride would do me well.  I am alone and being on the horse would take away my woes.  I walked up to the stable and I asked for a horse.  The stable hand gave me a beautiful brown horse.  He helped me climb upon the horse and asked me to be careful.  I took off on the horse and the speed that I ran with felt wonderful.  The air against my face and the feel of the horse under me made me feel alive.  In a clearing I stopped for a moment and tears feel from my eyes and for a moment I needed to let out a scream.  At that moment I made the horse ride again running faster.  I wanted to run from all of my problems but I know that I couldn't.  I wondered if anyone would even wonder where I had gone.  But I turned around and slowly returned to the Whitehall Palace stable.  I dismounted with the help of the stable hand and I walked back to the palace without a soul to notice.*
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Dorothy arrives at the stables with Edward. She walks up to her favorite horse "It has been time since we've been together. Forgive me for my absence." Dorothy softly speaks to her hooved friend
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 1:32 am

Edward smiled. His sister had always had a fondness for animals. "How long has it been since you've been riding, Dorothy?"
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 2:30 am

Dorothy breaks her gaze from her four legged to look at Edward "The day before I left Wolf hall. I can remember it as if it were yesterday." Dorothy smiles as she opens the stall door "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Stables
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next