The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Stables

Go down 
+28
Anna Stafford
Athena Moretti
Charlotte Rosenauer
Viola Lancaster
Amelia of Cleves
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Francisca de Pacheco
William Herbert
Thomas Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Gabriel Murphy
Stephen Gardiner
Ursula Misseldon
Margaret Sheldon
Henry Norris
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Bridget Von Hoffman
Diane de Poitiers
Jane Bassett
William Stuart
Anne Clifford
Melodie Bassett
James Stuart of Scotland
Royce Westmoreland
Anthony Knivert
Madeline Stuart
Charles Brandon
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Melodie Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Melodie Bassett

Royal Stables - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Melodie saw one of the men noticed her and she quickly looked somewhere else. She walked around in royal stable's garden, on grasses, she saw some dogs there and walked towards there, she pretended like they're not here. It was hard, but she tried.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:42 pm

James Stuart of Scotland wrote:
Needing the fresh air and exercise, I decide to go riding. As I arrive to the Royal Stables, I see my best friend Royce. I grin widely and rush to him, arms opened to greet him.

Royce!! Old friend!! I am delighted to run into you! How do you fare?

Royce was looking at his horse, when he heard a voice behind him. He turned his head and saw his old friend James. He smiled warmly and bowed deeply

Your Majesty! I heard about your arrival...I'm so glad to see you again. How are you?

He asked, raising his eyes to him. Then he bowed kindly at the beautiful, blonde lady next to him
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:47 pm

I grin at my friend as I pat him on the shoulder.

I am well...married and soon to be father but I am well!

I chuckle as I announce to him my good news of marriage and impending fatherhood.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Royce opened his arms and hugged him tigh with a smile

Oh...congratulations, Your Majesty! I heard about your wedding. And finally you will have an heir...

He patted softly his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:38 am

I decided to walk by the stables to look at the horses knowing I couldn't ride them anyway but they are beautiful creatures..
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:53 am

I needed to get some fresh air and i thought I would go riding for while. As I walked down to the stables I realized I forgot my gloves. I didn't want to walk all the way back the castle for them so I sent a servant to get them for me as I prepared a horse.

Not long after the servant returned, I noticed a woman enter the stables just peering in. I did not recognize her til I walked closer. Then I realised she was my sister in law.

"Your majesty it's a pleasure to see you. Are you alright?" I asked wondering why she was alone.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:06 am

As I was walking into the stables, I was just mesmerized of the beauty I saw of all horses, missing my stallion from home, I start walking towards a all jet black stallion, in the corner of my eye I see William..

"Your majesty it's a pleasure to see you. Are you alright?" he said, I looked to him with a smile, Please when no one is around please call me Liliana, I am fine I just needed to get some fresh air , while James is doing some duties, are you getting ready to go riding?" I ask him " I wish I could, by the way how are you?"
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:43 am

I was relieved to hear she was alright. "Of course madame Liliana." I said with a smile. "I was going to go riding, although I have not had the chance to get to know you. Would you like to join me in a walk? Unless you would prefer to be alone." I say hoping I would get to know her and perhaps ease my doubts.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:53 am

"Thank you, I am still struggling with the formalities of being a Queen", looking to him and smiling..."I would like that very much, for I can not ride," looking down at my belly then caressing with my hand, beaming with joy.. "also it will give us a chance to get to know each other better'..
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:27 am

I glance down at her small yet swollen belly. "Of course riding would not be a idea for you." I said knowing that soon Scotland would have an heir. "Lets walk these grounds and get to know each other." I say as I offer her my arm.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 pm

I smile as his remark, watching him glance down at my belly " No I don't think so, and I think James would be upset if I went riding at this time" he offer's me his arm "Lets walk these grounds and get to know each other." he says, "That would be a great idea, what would you like to know of me" I ask as I smile at him, "May we go towards the gardens, I love the sweet smell of roses and lily's "..

Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Jane walked in, wearing her Riding Attire. She hardly noticed that the Prince and Queen was standing there, when she noticed she jumped a little before curtsying 'Majesties...I was just coming to get..My horse for an afternoon...ride' she said whilst still in her curtsy.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:46 am

As we were about to leave the stables, I see lady Jane, she curtsies 'Majesties...I was just coming to get..My horse for an afternoon...ride' she said still in her curtsy. "Hello Lady Jane, How are you today, yes it is a beautiful day for a ride, but I cant, so Prince William and I are going to take a walk, in the gardens"
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:19 am

As the queen and I are about to leave I hear footsteps behind us and a woman's voice. I turn around and see the Lady Bassett. "Good day, my lady. Since her majesty and I are not going to ride today would you like to join us for a walk?" I ask eager to know her as well.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Jane raised an eyebrow and nodded 'Of course..your majesties.. Jane looked at Liliana with a kind smile and nodded 'I am well, i hope you are well' she said anad she looked down a little with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:19 am

As I looked at William, still arms intertwined, then turned my attention to Lady Basset , I gave her a kind smile in return, "I am well, thank you for asking"
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:02 am

"I am most honored to be acquainted with two of the most beautifulest women at court." I said as I walked between both ladies. "Now tell me lady Basset, i'm interested to know how you know my brother?" I asked intrigued by what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:08 am

Jane looked at William and she glared at him, she knew he knew something she put on a smile 'I know him because he's king of Scotland. of course. Who doesn't know a King?' she said with a sweet sickening smile and as soon as Liliana turned away, she glared at William again and just continued to walk.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:52 pm

I was not pleased by her glares and James decision to be so familiar with a woman when he had just got married.
I played her game, "Well i'm glad you know our family. Are you acquainted with my sister Madeline?" I asked wondering just how close she was with James, and if I should an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:16 pm

We were all still saying our hellos, before our walk and I felt some tension between William and Lady basset, watching and Listening carefully, as I wasn't sure of Lady Bassets intentions, but I still give her smile..
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Jane looked out of the corner of her eye at Liliana then at James and smiled 'I have seen her around court, and heard of her..Mi'lord' she said, she breathed in deeply, she didn't like this game at the moment. She needed to take charge of it.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:36 pm

I gallop to the stables on my horse wearing my green riding gown. As I am closer to the waiting stable boy I carefully dismount and pat my horse . Handing the stable boy a gold coin I see Queen Liliana approach with Prince William and another woman. I smile kindly and sweep curtsey,"Your Majesty, Your Highness...my lady."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Jane looked at the lady and was happy of her presence as the game between her and william was on a low for a second of more, Jane curtsied lowly 'My Lady' she said and she got back up.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:42 pm

I smile at the lady who curtsies,"Would you mind ever so much if I accompanied you on your walk?"I ask-it is such a beautiful day I don't want to go into the palace for a while.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Jane smiled at Elizabeth and almost dragged her along by the arm 'Of course my lady, you are ever most welcome' she said and she let go of the women's arm 'My Name is Jane Bassett' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Stables   Royal Stables - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Stables
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next