The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Maze Garden

Go down 
+19
Benjamin Baines
Dorothy Seymour
Alice More
William Stafford
Chandra Knight
William Stuart
Mary Boleyn
Noelle Hoffman
Francis Bryan
Felicity Beryl
Charlotte Rosenauer
Anthony Knivert
Anne Clifford
James Stuart of Scotland
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Bassett
Edward Craven
Nan Saville
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Royal Maze Garden I712172_Maze
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Nan left great hall after drinking enough wine and watching Charles and Anna's chat. She sighed and wrapped her outside gown tight around herself. It was a little chilly evening.Walked towards mazes
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Edward had returned from France and instead of heading to the great hall he went into the maze garden to try and clear his mind...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Jane strode out to the Maze and walked around it she was thinking about going to Scotland, and soon she stopped and looked around not noticing or remembering how to get out 'Im lost' she said in a almost whisper and she kept walking through the maze seemingly getting herself lost more.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a woman who looked distressed,"My lady, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Jane jumped a little not expecting anybody to be here she turned and saw the Duke of Windsor and she curtsied 'Your Grace' she said in a whisper and she stood up and made a straight face 'I was taking a walk in the maze, and my mind was occupied, before i knew it. i got lost' she explained and she clutched her hands infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Edward smiled kindly at her and glanced around them-he then saw the exist a few yards from them. He took a step closer and then elongated his arm to point to the exit,"There you are, my lady."

"I have not seen you in court before-have you just arrived?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Jane breathed in and let the breath back out and nodded, then shook her head then nodded and made a confused face 'Im not that new..but..i am' She said 'If that makes any sense at all...' she said and she smiled then laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Edward laughed lightly,"Yes it makes perfect sense...would you like to be alone or have company?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Jane thought for a moment then smiled 'Some company would be nice, your grace' she said with a small smile and she looked around then back at him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:32 pm

"So tell me about yourself then, may I know your name?"he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Jane looked at him with a playful expression on her face 'Lady Jane Bassett, Lady in Waiting to Queen Katherine' she said with a brief curtsy.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:35 pm

"Ah I see...then perhaps you may have met my sister Lizzie-she too is a lady for The Queen,"he spoke kindly and began to walk around the maze with her.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Jane looked down then back up to him 'I'm afraid i do not know much of her majesties Ladies, only...Anne Boleyn' She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:41 pm

"Oh-so am I to believe that you are in support of The King's great matter?"he asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Jane looked at Edward and shook her head 'No, i do not' she said simply and she breathed in deeply.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:43 pm

He laughed warmly and smiled,"Then you and my sister I am sure will be great friends."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:45 pm

Jane raised an eyebrow 'Surely more than two people, do not support it' She said in a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:54 pm

"Oh I am sure most of the court do not but the ones who will stand up to King are few...I hear that even disagreeing with him will soon be recognised as treason,"Edward said in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Jane eyes had a glint of fear in them 'I have being going about, care free, telling even his cousin, the King of Scotland that i do not disagree' she said.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:05 pm

"I do not think you need fear- there is still hope he will come to his senses,"he then sighed and quickly changed the subject,"So tell me are you married or betrothed to anyone in court?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Jane looked at Edward and smiled sadly 'Nay, Your Grace, i am not' she said.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:09 pm

"I find that hard to believe my lady-surely you must have men fighting to just dance with you," he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Jane laughed a little and smiled sadly and shook her head a little 'Nay, i do not' she said.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Edward sighed a little and continued to walk through the maze with her enjoying the tranquility...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Maze Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze Garden   Royal Maze Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Maze Garden
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next