The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Chapel

Go down 
+26
Geoffrey Lonshord
Cesare Garcia
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Katherine Tudor
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Maria De Salinas
Anne Boleyn
Henry VIII of England
Mary Boleyn
Matthew Whitcombe
Elizabeth Crawley
Mary Tudor
William Stuart
Chandra Knight
Francesca Benedetti
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Anne Brett
Alice More
Cardinal John Fisher
Mary Rose Tudor
Rumeysa Hatun
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Charles Brandon
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

Royal Chapel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 am

He smiled warmly and nodded approvingly.
I am so glad to learn this, Your Highness. I guess you had not lost your faith, but your confidence in Him, and I hope you will trust him again. And no grattitude, please, do not mention it, I am happy to have been of aid to make you orden your mind, Your Highness. Feel free to consult me at any time.

He spoke kindly and looked sincerely at her.
Yes, your brother chose well and indeed, the Duke asked me to celebrate your wedding. I feel grateful for that honor, though I understand the king has not given his permission yet. I would be glad to perform the celebration, but I understand if the king prefers someone else, so no worries, Your Highness. he added as he saw her face darkening.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:09 pm

I smiled kindly to him.

''I hope as well,your Eminence but I do think that I need little more time for it.''

I nodded to him,looking around.

''Yes my brother didn't give his permission yet but I am sure that he will.Duke and I will be very happy if you would be the one to celebrate our marriage and my brother will certainly fulfill this wish''

I said with hope in my voice as I looked at him again.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:20 pm

He nodded understandingly.
All pain needs time to heal, Your Highness, so take all the time you need, but please, don't neglect Him totally. In time you will see that even in your darkest hours, He is always there to comfort and support you.

He sighed and frowned a little.
I hope he will agree, even though I stood at the side of Her Majesty during trial. I imagine he is not that pleased with me at the moment... he spoke soft and frankly.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:37 pm

I nodded softly to him.

''I will try my best to not neglect Him totally,your Eminence''

I sighed deeply.

''He is probably not very pleased with you but my marriage don't have nothing with his divorce so I don't see why he would not agree''

I said honestly.

Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:26 pm

He smiled softly.

You can't do more than your best, every day again.

He thought about her words and nodded seriously.

I think you are right, Your Highness. Let us hope that His Majesty shares your opinion. He stood up and bowed deeply.

I should go now, I thank you for this conversation and for your honesty to me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:39 am

I nodded with a small smile on my face.

''I do hope as well,your Eminence''

I said and stood up as well.

''Thank you,your Eminence for listening and for you help in resolving my doubt''

I said kindly and kissed his ring softly.

''It was really nice talking with you,Your Eminence''
Back to top Go down
Anne Brett
Queen of Milan
Anne Brett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Anne swept into the church wearing a black dress for prayer which covered her body fully from shoulders down "In nómine Patris et Fílii et Spíritus Sancti" she whispered under her breath as she made the sign of the cross "Amen." she began her prayer.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:56 am

I walked into the chapel.
I had received letter from my brother, Henry II King of Navarre.
The letter said that my sister, princess Bienaventurada, was very ill
I sat in silence.
I began to pray and my eyes were filled tears.
Back to top Go down
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Concubine
Mihirinnisa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Catalina walked into the chapel with the Rosary beads in her hands and she sat beside her mistress and gave her mistress the beads and then took out her own and started praying.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:36 am

I looked at Catalina.
I was nervous...
I just wanted to hear from my sister.
Catalina was comforting for me.
I looked at her and we began to pray.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Benedetti
Princess of Tuscany
Francesca Benedetti

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:13 pm

I have just found out of the recent death of Jasper and I am completely devestated. I pray for his soul to be at peace. I miss you....I miss you.....
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:17 am

Quiteria entered the chapel and she knelt down to pray.She wanted to ask God's forgiveness for her sins...
She wanted to be pure.She wanted to marry the Duke of Teruel and be a good wife:

_"God, help me!"

Quiteria said silently....
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Jane wore black and a dress that covered up to her neck and walked into the chapel and knelt at the alter and blessed herself, mostly she prayed for her children and for God to protective them and she also prayed for God to keep her husbands immortal soul beside him. She prayed to be forgiven for the sins she had committed and for the guidance to bring up her children the best way she could.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:58 am

She walked into chapel holding William's hand still.Her heart was filed with joy and happiness,today she will marry love of her life,her soulmate but at the same time she was little nervous since her life from this day would change. ''I can not believe that we are doing this.'' She whispered to him smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:51 pm

As we approached the chapel, I held Chandra' s hand tight. The chapel was quiet, only the flicker of the candles could be heard. I looked at her and smiled "Are you ready to become my wife?" I asked happily as went to find a priest.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:11 pm

She looked at him with joy in her eyes. ''I've never been more ready for anything in my life.'' She said happily to him and waited nervously for him to find the priest.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:31 pm

I return with the priest, and take her hands in mine as we stand at the alter. The priest blesses us as I look at her invision our life together. I then recite my vows:
"I William Stuart, Prince of Scotland, you Chandra Knight as my wife. I vow to be honest, faithful and loyal until the end of our days."
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:01 pm

She smiled at William as he took her hands into his. Inside her heart was pounding with nervousness, but on the outside all she could do was smile. '' I Chandra take thee William to be my lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.''She looked at the priest and said her vows
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:25 pm

I watch her lips move as she says her vows; the priest then pronounces us husband and wife. I smile widely tilt her, and kiss her for the first time as my wife.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:37 pm

She smiled when the priest pronoumced them husband and wife.Then she smiled to William,kissing him back.Her heart was full with joy and happines.''Husband...'' She whispered, her voice filled with love.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:08 pm

"My wife, my wonderful beautiful wife" I said kissed her again. I then handed the priest a compensation as I took her hand and we walked out of the chapel.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:24 pm

She kissed back her husband and then smiled to the priest as they walked out from the chapel.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 am

We walked out hand in hand, there were no words to express my feelings at that very moment. I looked at her smiled happily "Now how about we consummate this marriage my love?" I said and kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 am

Her life was complet,she married love of her life and soon they we have child,what more she could wish for.''That sound like wonderful idea,my love...'' She said with sparkel in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Chapel   Royal Chapel - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Mary enter the chapel and begin to pray with her rosary in her hand.

Ave Maria gratia plena
Dominus tecum
benedicta tu in mulieribus
et benedictus fructus ventris tui JESUS

qui pro nobis sanguinem sudavit
qui pro nobis flagellatus est
qui pro nobis spinis coronatus est
qui pro nobis crocem bayulavit
qui pro nobis crucifixus est

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus
nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.