The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom

Go down 
+13
William Brereton
Margery Seymour
Jenny Howard
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
Anne Rose Howard
Thomas Boleyn
Hans Holbein
Mary Boleyn
White Royalsun
Thomas Howard
Thomas Cromwell
Madeline De Fontanay
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:57 pm

He smiled widely and his eyes glistened.
I am fine, very fine, Anne!

He made a gesture at her servants and they withdrew immediately.
Cardinal Wolsey will leave court tomorrow, we finally succeeded! he spoke proudly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Anne looked at her servants and pointed to them to get out.They bowed and they all went out.She turned to Thomas

"He will leave court? Oh.."

She laughed

"Oh uncle, we got rid of him! We got rid of Wolsey!"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 pm

He nodded and winked at her.
Yes, we did! And you did a great job, dear niece, without you Henry might have changed his mind again and even reinstate him.

Smiling he took her hands in his but then his face darkened.
We must keep paying attention though that he never comes back, so listen carefully to everything the king says about him and inform me immediately if he speaks forgiving or even conciliatory about him.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Anne listened her uncle carefully.She had understand her task.They had come to the end.Finally they had get rid of Wolsey and he could not come back again.Anne looked at Thomas and shook her head

"Everything will be different, uncle!"

There was ambition in her eyes..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Norfolk grinned and tapped her shoulder.
Yes, everything will be different... so it is time to set our next goal. He looked into her ambitious shining eyes and leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

With Wolsey gone we now should focuss on sending someone else away from court as well. There can not be two queens at court at the same time... he spoke meaningfully.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:54 pm

There was a big smile on Anne's face.Big and dangerous smile.It was time to get rid of Katherine! fFnally it was her turn.Anne was waiting for this.Of course would not have been a court with two queen.It must be one queen.Queen Anne! Now she was approaching step by step.She would be her lover's, Henry's wife.She looked at Thomas and whispered

"What will be the next step?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Anne smiled and Norfolk smiled, too. He winked at her and squinted.
She was ambitious like her father and himself, together they would achieve the highest ranks and with Anne as queen, all their positions were sealed.

Step by step, sweet niece, like with Wolsey.... we don't want the king to become suspicious. First, be sweet to him as never before. And then you will accompany him more and more in public matters, taking over her place. She must get out of his daily life in all possible ways and he must perceive that he can't and will not do anything without you.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Anne shook her head.She would move slowly.

"He promised me, he will never sleep with another woman.Everyone will accept me in this court!"
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Queen White knocks at Anne's bedroom door, she smiles friendly holding a package with a bow behind her and awaits her friend to open the door. In that moment she hears Anne is talking with someone and she doesn't want to disturb so she awaits a little more to see if someone opens the door
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 pm

------

Anne entered her room.She was acting like a royal woman in these days
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Knocking on Anne's door Sister, Lady Anne, Queen Anne I say quietly and giggling
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Anne giggled and looked at the door

"You may come in Mary"

She stood up
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:56 pm

As I walk in I deep curtsy how are you Queen, for I have miss you
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Anne giggled and hugged her sister

"My beloved sister! I miss you too"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:55 pm

hugs her back how are you sister, i have been appointed as your lady in waiting,
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:09 pm

"I'm glad to hear that, you are my sister and I really want to see you in my side"

She smiled deeply
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:47 pm

i will always be at your side I smile as I say this guess who invited me to dine with him after the Christmas party speaking with a teasing smile
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Anne looked at her sister with curious eyes

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 pm

the one and only Thomas Wyattm he is very handsome giggling
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Anne suprised

"Thomas Wyatt? The poet Thomas Wyatt?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:07 pm

yes the poet I did not know who he was until he mentioned his poems then he gave me some to read, he is rather charming smiling anyway you sound shock
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Anne shook her hand and smiled

"No, it's so nice to see you happy.After William's death.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 pm

yes I do miss him greatly, but I can not remain single he will always have a place in my heart sadness in my voice as I remember him and look at Anne is that bad off me?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Anne took Mary's hand

"No no not of course Mary.He is in your heart and always will be.You have to move on.You will fall in love again, maybe you will have children again but William always remain in your heart.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:58 pm

thank you sister for understanding,how's your relationship going with the King
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Boleyn's Bedroom   Anne Boleyn's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Boleyn's Bedroom
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next