The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom

Go down 
+10
Cesare Garcia
Anthony Knivert
Katherine Clement
Jane Craven
Diane de Poitiers
Margaret Wyatt
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Charles Brandon
Henry VIII of England
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:46 pm

"Charles heard that Alfonsina reached finally Whithall. He hadn't seen her since they left Hampton Court. So he decided to vist her. He stopped in front of her door and knocked"

Alfonsina...are you there?
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:49 pm

She was resting in her room when she heard door knocking. She stood up and spoke.

"Come in , please."
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:00 pm

"Charles opened slowly the door and looked inside. He smiled as he saw Alfonsina there"

Alfonsina...when have you arrived? I missed you...

"He walked towards her and hugged her tightly"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:03 pm

When the door opened , Alfonsina saw Charles and smiled widely.

"Charles.. I've just arrived. I missed you so much , too."

She hugged him tightly back.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:06 pm

"Charles nodded while smiling"

I see...I've been busy with Trial, recently. You know...the King's big matter. But tell me...how are you?

"He asked, glancing at her belly"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:30 pm

She was in last month of her pregnancy. She smiled to Charles.

"I am good , thank you. What about you my dear friend? How is your life? Still complicated?"

She winked him with smiling.

"Sit down please. What would you like to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:05 pm

"Charles sat on the sofa and smiled, amused by her words"

I would like some wine, thank you. And...yes, things are still complicated, dear. Margaret is seriously sick. I fear for her life...

"His smiled disappeard as he ended the sentence, and looked around room"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:17 am

While she was pouring some wine , she listened his words. Then,she gave wine glass to him. When he finished his sentence , she opened her eyes wider.

"Oh My God,Charles! I'm so sorry. What is her sickness? Is there anything that I can help?"

She was sorry for her dear friend. Because she knew how it made someone feel when it came to death.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:59 am

"Charles took a deep breath and shook his head"

I don't think so, Alfonsina. I found blood on her pillow, recently. And physician said it's rather serious. I think...I think she is dying...

"He added almost whispering, lowering his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:05 am

She was so sorry that she could cry. Her eyes were full of tears. She didn't know if Charles loved Margaret or not but it was obvious that he was caring about her. She rubbed his back with sad voice.

"I am so sorry.. I hope she will get better. I will pray for her,Charles. And.. I know it's easy to say but you must be strong."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:11 am

"Charles nodded slowly and smiled gratefully at her"

Thank you...I'm trying to be, Alfonsina. Every day could be the last one, for her. And...I'm not ready to face all this. I've been an awful husband for her. I can't avoid to feel guilty...

"He added with low voice, turning his eyes to hers"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:04 pm

She sighed.

"Do not think like that. I can see that you care about her. I think that's the point. You are a good husband , you were and i'm sure you will be.. Don't blame yourself. If something will happen , it will surely happen. You loved her before that's why you got married."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:03 pm

"Charles sighed and looked at her face"

Margaret talked with Nan. She...she asked her to take care of me. After...after she will be gone...

"He could finally say, trying hardly to refrain tears"

Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:40 am

She smiled a little and took his face in her hands. She looked at his eyes directly.

"After she will be gone , I am sure that her soul will be peaceful. You can just show some attention to her in these days."

She sighed and kissed his cheek.

"Oh , my dear friend. How unlucky you are.. I always pray for your happiness. You deserve it."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:10 pm

"Charles smiled weakly as he felt her kiss on his cheek. He needed her support"

Thank you, Alfonsina. I'm trying doing my best in order to make her happy...during her last days. I still can't believe that. Thank God...you're at my side. I'm not so unlucky, after all...

"He added, trying to smile while looking at her deep eyes"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:01 pm

She smiled again softly to him.

"I know you are doing your best Charles."

She sighed.

"I hope you can overcome all of these.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:06 pm

"Charles smiled and squeezed softly her hand"

Thank you...Oh, but I don't want make you bored with my issues, dear. Talk me about yourself. Are you happy with your husband?

"He asked, trying to change topic"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:37 pm

"Do not talk like that.. You never bore me with your issues. I always like hearing about your problems,Charles."

Then she smiled. Actually she smiled because she didn't want to show her feelings. She haven't heard her husband for 3 months. She even didn't know where he was. Last thing she could remember about him that he had gone to France. She even didn't know if it was true or not. But she didn't show anything about this topic.

"Yes , indeed. I am waiting for him to come here. He went on a trip."

She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:20 pm

"Charles frowned but smiled at the same time"

Oh...he is not at court, then? Well, let's hope he'll come back in time to see his child's birth. The most important thing...is that you're happy, Alfonsina. Anyone deserves it more than you...

"He said with a sincere smile, glancing at her big belly"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:44 am

She smiled to him tenderly and held his hand.

"Thank you so much , Charles. I hope life will be better for both of us in the future.."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:39 pm

"Charles smiled her back and looked at her hand on him"

I'm sure it will be. You're going to become mother again. And myself...I'll become father again too. Anna is carrying my our fifth child. Margaret told me...can you believe? It seems she was with Anna when she fainted. This is not...a good moment for having another child, but...

"He sighed deeply, turning his eyes towards her surprised face"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:53 pm

"Sssh.. Don't say that. If Margaret will be gone , a new will come to life. It means that if one goes , the other will give you life. You'll be a father again. It is so good."

She smiled tenderly to him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:57 pm

"Charles smiled warmly this time and nodded slowly"

You always manage to make me smile, Alfonsina. Of course I'm happy. I love all my children...and I'll love this new one in the same way. And Anna is a wonderful mother. I'm just a bit...confused. And scared...

"He added, looking thoughtfully around room"

Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:01 pm

She kissed his cheek again and smiled.

"If I can make you smile , it means that i am happy , too."

Then she sighed.

"I know.. It's very normal. But I know you will get through these.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom   Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alfonsina Garcia's Bedroom
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next