The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Eleanor's Living Room

Go down 
+4
Felicity Beryl
Eleanor Mendoza
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Richard Meyer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Eleanor's Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:21 pm

A servant entered and left a note on the table. From England

My dearest cousin,
I wrote to you, to let you know that I left Spain to reach England. King Henry's big matter needs my presence at his court. I hope you're fine, and feel comfortable in your new country. I know you miss Spain. You can count on my help and support for whatever you need, cousin Eleanor. I trust the King treats you with love and respect. Hope to visit you soon. Take care of you
Your cousin
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:01 pm

One of servants left a letter on her table while she was drinking some tea in her living room. She bowed to servant, then she read the letter. It was from her cousin. She felt so happy. It has been a while she didnt receive any news from her family. She read it one more time and wrote a quick answer. She gave it to servant to send.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Felicity walked to the Queen's living room guided by a servant, and she was announced and brought into the room and curtsied to Eleanor 'Majesty' she whispered and she stood back up again with a smile 'I wish you every joy and happiness as Queen, as well i am your new Lady in Waiting' she said.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:13 pm

After Eleanor wrote answer to her cousins letter she continued drinking her tea and watching gardesn from her window. Then servant annoucened her new lady in waiting, Eleanor looked at her curiously and smiled. She bowed to servant and waited him to leave. Then she turned to Felicity "Hello Felicity, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Felicity smiled a little 'I am sixteen, your highness' she answered and she clasped her hands infront of her dress and looked at Eleanor through her dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Eleanor nodded softly and looked at her carefully. She was really pretty and young. "Where do you come from? Where's your family Felicity?" she asked with concern
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Felicity sighed a little 'I am from..England, Majesty...my parents live somewhere in bavaria'' she said.

Last edited by Felicity Beryl on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Eleanor felt sorry for her. She frowned a bit "Oh.. Sorry. Would you sit, Felicity. Come here" she said pointing the sofa in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Felicity went and sat on the chair infront of Eleanor, she wanted to please the newly Queen and not to displease her in any way 'Is there anything i can do for her majesty?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Eleanor nodded quickly. "Yes, i'd like to have some company. My days here go kinda boring actually. My ladies in waiting havent come here at all. I'm alone" she said with a smile and looked at tea "Why dont you get some tea for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Jane smiled and poured herself and the Queen some tea out 'By far you are the nicest woman i have met, well..i haven't met that much people on the way here' she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Eleanor laughed for her words and shrugged slightly. "I dont know much people around either. I'm kind of new here.." she said and drank from her tea. "Have you ever been in a court before?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Felicity blushed a little and shook her head 'Nay..i have not...i like the country life..although i know that i must get out of that...habit and grow up' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Eleanor smiled at her lady kindly and nodded "I love country life too but a beautiful young lady should leave there when its time" She drank more from tea and looked at Felicity "Are you engaged or seeing someone?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Felicity shook her head 'Nay madame, i am not' she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Eleanor smiled teasingly. "Dont worry it wouldnt take much time with this youth and beauty" she said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Felicity laughed a little 'Why thankyou, my lady' she said with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Eleanor's tea was finally over. She walked to windowside and looked at the gardens. She took a deep breath and put her hands together on her stomach "King said my coronation will be so soon. And it will be so... glamourous..." she said and tried to image. She felt a pain her stomach because of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Felicity smiled a little and nodded 'I imagine that it will be..Very glamorous' she said 'Lots of people out..waiting for you' she added.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Eleanor looked at her quickly "I am so... excited Felicity. I havent even been in a coronation before. Ive never seen one" she said trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Felicity laughed 'Nor have i, my lady..this is my first to' she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Eleanor nodded "For me too! I hope i dont do something stupid" she bited her lips
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 am

Charlotte made her way to Eleanor's sitting room, prepared to meet the woman she was to serve. She checked her appearance in a mirror in the hallway and after ensuring she looked presentable, she was led into the room and presented herself as she curtsied.

"Majesty, I am Charlotte Rosenauer, gladly chosen to be your lady-in-waiting and very glad to do what I can to be of service to you."

She looked up demurely at the queen and another lady who was with her.
Back to top Go down
Lyla Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Lyla Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:41 am

Lyla scurried through the long twisting hall, and fell down a few times, but she always shot right back up. She knocked on the queen's door, and she was announced into the room. "Your Majesty," she continued," I am Lady Lyla Hoffman, and I must apologize for being late," she said. As, she walked over to the queen; Lyla's foot caught onto her dress, and she fell on her face, and knocked over one of the queen's pageboy's. "Oh my, I am so, so, so very sorry, your majesty," she continued," I am a very clumsy person....and especially today," she said. With that she stood up straight, and helped the pageboy up, but he told her to step back.....he would pick everything up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Living Room   Eleanor's Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor's Living Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next