The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Eleanor's Dining Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Eleanor's Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 4:52 pm

Inge was told that Queen Eleanor wanted to see her for dinner. Probably she wanted to know her decision about her offer of joining her household. She entered the room and she curtsied deeply as she saw the Queen sat at her table

"Votre Majestè..did you want to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 8:49 am

I looked up as the Lady Inge entered the Dining Room and then I spoke.

"Lady Inge it is so nice to see you again and that you have accepted my invitation so please be seated and we can talk as I did want to ask you as to whether or not you have come to a decision about joining my household?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 4:52 pm

Inge nodded with a smile

"Yes, Votre Majestè. I accept your kind offer. I'm really grateful to you. And I hope I won't disappoint you. I'll do my best to serve you worthy.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 10:03 pm

"What wonderful news I am delighted that you have accepted my offer. You shall be my chief Lady in Waiting meaning you will have privileged access to myself and you will be in charge of the other ladies plus you will make sure all is in order for any visits too. How does that sound? Your son will receive a fine education here too by the best French tutors" I saw as I ate some of the fruit and I noticed as Inge sat and took some fruit that her wrists had burns on them and it worried me.
"Lady Inge I notice you have burn marks on your wrists what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 5:20 pm

Inge sat at Eleanor's table and smiled for her words

"Thank you, Votre Majestè. That's a great honour for me.."

But as she mentioned the burn on her wrists, her smiled disppeared. How could she reveal to Queen tht her brother Charles kidnapped her and her son, in order to force her to spy for him? She decided to lie, for the moment

"Oh..it's nothing to worry about, Majestè. I was playing with my son and maybe he hurted me with one of his toys. I even didn't realized that.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 7:21 am

I looked up at Inge and once again smiled.

"You will start in the position as early as tomorrow if you wish Inge and you must bring your son to court so I can meet him properly. I said as I looked at her and the change in her reaction upon mentioning the burns and I ate another grape before replying.

"I am sorry to hear about the accident with your son I do hope it is not to painful. You must see my physician he will treat the burn for you Inge.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 5:55 pm

Inge nodded with a kind smile

Thank you, Majestè. I'll bring my son to court..as soon as I can. And for what you're doiung for us. Also, I'll see a physician if you wish, Majestè. You are so very kind to care about my health, thank you..

She said before starting to eat some grape and lowering her yes
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2022 8:51 pm

I looked closely at Inge.

"It would be an honour to have you at court and I will ensure that your son has the very best tutors too. As my chief lady in waiting it would mean that your chambers are located right next to mine and you are also in charge of the household. You will inform me of any state meetings too.

The physician will treat your burns for you and examine them and make you better Inge.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 5:17 pm

Inge smiled kindly

Thank you so much, Majestè. I'll do my best and I promise you won't regret it. So if you agree, I'll start tomorrow. And I'm grateful for my son, as well..

Inge started to eat with slow movements
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2022 8:42 am

I smiled towards Inge

"Very good Inge I will see you in the morning where you will start as my chief Lady in Waiting. What do you think of the food this evening Inge?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2022 5:52 pm

Inge smiled her back

Oh it's delicious, Votre Majestè. I really love it. And I ask your permission to use the Palace's library. I noticed there are many books..and since I love reading, I would love to take one, sometimes. Especially fantasy stories for my Leo..

She said before eating a piece of meat
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 8:50 pm

I looked at Inge and then smiled delighted to see her happy.

"I am so glad that you like it Inge and please feel free to have as much as you wish. Tomorrow is an important day for you Inge and you may sleep in the chief ladies rooms tonight if you wish?
You have my permission to use the palace library however should you wish to take a book from there please ensure you ask my permission first and present me with the document to sign to allow this to happen.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 6:10 pm

Inge nodded

But of course, Votre Majestè. Thank you for the room as well. I really hope I won't disappoint you. I'm really grateful to you. Also, I pray to serve your children, one day..

She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 9:07 am

"Lady Inge I am sure I will be happy with your service towards me and you truly do respect my family by saying you will serve my children also so I thank you for this. I have a document here that will allow you access to the library's private section only the royals are allowed in but show this document to the librarian in charge and they will grant you access as it bears my signature.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 5:58 pm

A servant brought her the document with the Queen's signature. She took it in her hands and smiled

Thank you, Votre Majestè. Also, there is other thing I wish talking with you. When I was in Bavaria, I was at lady Sybille of Cleves's service. I have asked her to reach me here. I need talkng to her about my decision to join your household. She is like a sister to me. So, I hope she will understand, and that her presence won't be a problem for you, Majestè..
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 8:19 am

"Of course that is totally fine Lady Inge of course you may have her here with you.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 4:59 pm

Inge nodded with a smile

"Thank you, Majestè. Serving you it's an honour for me. And tell me..what about your stepchildren? Hope you get on well with them. If I may ask, of course.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 7:58 am

"I am sure we will be very happy together Lady Inge. I have met both of my stepchildren and Madeline she is very quiet and unwell too sadly and Henri well he is strong like his father and we all get along really well.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 5:23 pm

Inge smiled kindly

"I am very happy to hear that. Also, King Francis loves you so much. The way he looks at you..is so romantic! You both will be happy together, and will take wise decisions for your people. Even in the villages, I heard that you are very loved, Majestè.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 9:20 pm

"Lady Inge it pleases me to hear that the people of the kingdom like me as much as Francis does and I hope to be a good Queen to them and treat them fairly. I have a gift for you Lady Inge.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 pm

Inge looked surprised at her

"A gift? For me? Oh Votre Majestè..there was no need.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 9:23 pm

"Lady Inge you are to be my chief Lady In Waiting so I wish to present you with a beautiful gift. I say as I ask one of my ladies to bring forward a small box and I opened it to show Inge a beautiful sapphire necklace. "I hope that you like it Lady Inge it will represent you station and very deserving of it.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 5:28 pm

Inge looked astonished at the necklace

"Votre Majestè...it's the most beautiful necklace I have never seen. I'm really touched. Thank you..hope I'll deserve it.."

Queen's lady approaced her and she helped her to wear the necklace
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 10:04 am

I looked at the necklace on Inge and it did look perfect.

"It looks perfect Inge and you will deserve it I just know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor's Dining Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next