The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Eleanor's Dining Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2022 6:31 pm

Inge smiled kindly

"It's so beautiful, Majestè. Thank you. Hope I can repay such generousity. You're a great Queen.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 10:57 pm

"You are most welcome Inge, I thank you for your kind words too.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 5:58 pm

Inge smiled while finishing her meal. She felt very grateful towards the Queen
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 8:39 am

"Inge, now that you are to become my chief lady in waiting things will only improve for you. Your son, I can get him a very good tutor if you so wish.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 6:40 pm

Inge smiled warmly at her

"Votre Majestè, I thank you deeply for that. Hope my son could learn more about french culture. I dream he could be a lawyer or a physician, one day.."

She said thinking about Leo
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 10:57 pm

I smiled back at Inge.

"You are most welcome Inge. I think I have the perfect tutor for your son, capable of teaching him whatever it is that you wish. Someone I trust as well.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 6:33 pm

Inge looked surprised at her

"Oh really? It's very important he is a very trustful person, Majestè. And I trust in you and in your choice for him. I'll be always grateful for that.."

She smiled
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 10:19 pm

"You are welcome Inge. Please do forgive my looking at your wrists Inge, but your hands they look like they have been burnt by a rope of some kind. My physician informed me of this when he saw to you. What happened Inge?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 6:34 pm

Inge realized that the Queen noticed her wrists. So she decided not to lie further telling her the truth. She took a deep breath

"Votre Majestè..I didn't want to tell you what happened, just because I didn't want you to be concerned. And also..because I need to protect my son. Your brother Emperor Charles kidnapped me, Majestè. He ordered me to investigate about the ottoman slave. Otherwise..he would have harmed my son.."

She couldn't refrain tears at this point

"Leo is still in his hands. And I don't even know when I can see him again safe.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 8:08 am

I looked at Inge as she spoke.

"Inge, I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I will not stand for this. I shall be having words with my brother as he has not right interfering in matters of France. I shall secure the release of your son Inge, please do not worry. When did this happen?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 8:47 am

Inge was still crying. She dried her tears to reply gratefully

"Thank you, Votre Majestè. This happened three months ago. Since then I have no news of my son. I know I could have speak to you about this, but I didn't want to ruin your first days as Queen of France. I am so worried..please, forgive me.."

She said among tears
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 9:14 pm

I went over to Inge and comforted her as she cried.

"You have had to endure this for three months Inge, this is not right and I do not know what my brother is playing at, but I will find out. It is okay Inge, I can understand how worried you must be and I am happy to inform you I had received word that your son is doing well. I managed to get one of my most trusted ladies into the Spanish Court and they did not fail me in gaining the eye of Charles and now to unburden himself with the constant watch of your son, he has entrusted her to look after him. I can ensure you that soon your son will be returned to France. We just have to wait for Charles to go on his progress in a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 5:34 pm

Inge tried to calm down after Queen's words

"Thank you, Majestè. I'm so very grateful. Nothing is more important than my son to me. I just want him to be at my side.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 9:56 pm

"You are most welcome Inge, just promise me that in the future if something like this ever happens again that you inform me at once? Your son, he is now on his way here with my lady and should arrive in a couple of days. He is safe do not worry.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 5:52 pm

Inige nodded calming down slowly

"Thank you, Majestè. I don't know how to thank you. And yes..I promise I'll let you know everything. I beg you to forgive me.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2023 9:43 am

I looked at Inge then took her hands in mine.

"Inge, it is okay I forgive you and now I do understand why you did not tell me. I just don't want it to happen again okay?
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 8:35 am

Inge nodded

"Yes, Votre Majestè. I completely understand. This won't happen again. I totally trust in you.."

She said with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 9:56 am

I smiled back at Inge, happy that she was going to tell me in future.

"Inge, I thought you would like to know your son has arrived in France with my lady too.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2023 6:30 pm

Inge smiled widely

"Oh! Is that the truth? Oh my Queen...I'm so grateful to you. Is he safe?"

She asked happily
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 10:02 pm

I smiled back at Inge.

"That is indeed the truth. He arrived this morning with my lady and he is safe and well.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 10:15 am

Inge smiled widely

"Oh thank God! Thank you, Majestè. Please, consider me your most loyal servant. You did so much for me.."
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 8:39 am

I smiled at Inge.

"Tomorrow, please come and begin as my chief lady in waiting, but today you may enjoy the rest of your day with your son. He is in the library with my lady. Even when you begin as my chief lady you will always be in the presence of your son too.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2023 9:09 am

Inge smiled her back

"Oh tomorrow I'll be happy to be here to serve you, my Queen. May I reach my son in the library now? With your permission, I wish hugging him after so long time.."

She asked
Back to top Go down
Eleanor of Austria
Queen of France
Eleanor of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 9:04 am

I looked towards Inge.

"You may of course go to the library and see your son, Inge. Please arrive early in the morning in my chambers.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 5:44 pm

Inge nodded and stood up

"Thank you Majestè. Of course I'll be in your chambers very early to help you to dress up. Votre Majestè.."

She curtsied and ran away to rech the library to meet her son
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's Dining Room   Eleanor's Dining Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor's Dining Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next