HomePortalRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Share | 

Claude's Living Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:02 pm

"Oh , you're right. I should be so negative. You've always been kind to me Smile. It will be a pleasure but only if you come with me  Smile "

[OCC : Oh, Really ? But I Am supposed to know it ? I didn"t even know that there is a system of "episods" Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:20 am

Isabelle smiled and she nodded

Of course. It will be an honour to accompany you, Majestè..

[OOC: Of course, we're following episodes. This is the Timeline: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:18 pm

A servant from the queen came and awoken me. With them they brought me a letter sent from the queen herself. I had known the queen since I was a young girl and also had the privilege to grow up alongside her children. Holding back my excitement at seeing her; I awaited to be called in.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:05 am

A servant entered and announced,

" Votre Majestè,Duchesse de Valentinois " I rose to my feet very excited to see Diane again.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:16 pm

As I entered I curtseyed deeply not forgetting that she was queen before friend. "Claude I am so very happy to see you back at court." I let the servants shut the doors behind them; leaving us in complete privacy. "So much to tell but first how have you been. We have not seen you for many festivities." I asked with concern etched across my face.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:08 pm

" please come in and sit " I said with such happiness in my voice, I was so glad to have my good friend back at court. " please don't be concerned for me sweet Diane, I have been unwell and I am now feeling much better ". I sat down next and looked at Diane " What news do you have?" I have not had much company for these last few days and it was nice to talk to someone again.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Sat May 02, 2015 5:43 pm

I sat down beside brushing back the blonde lock of hair that had fallen out of place. "I have not been up to much of lately I did enjoy a rather pleasant conversation with the Ambassador a Louis but another caught his attention." I gulped as hot tears threatened to prickle my eye's. "Men do not seem to find me attractive or I do not have what posses to keep their eye. Shamedly I had really taken a liking to him."
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Sat May 02, 2015 6:27 pm

I saw the tears and felt deep sadness for her, I know only to well how men can treat women.
" Diane you are very beautiful and you have a pure heart and that makes you more beautiful " I reached over and placed my hand on hers. " have you tried telling him how you feel? maybe he does not know."

Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Sat May 02, 2015 6:41 pm

"Alas no! Louis was such a special man Claude. Men cause only sorrow and hurt let only you know my true feelings about him." I sniffed loudly as my eye's began to itch. "Is it cruel intentions to ruffle up someones feathers."
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Sat May 02, 2015 7:06 pm

I turned my head as not show Diane my own sadness " It's true they can cause such great love and kindness and at the same time they can cause pain and sorrow. " I called to one of my ladies to bring us a drink " Would you like to drink? "
I handed her a handkerchief " Please wipe your tears your to beautiful to cry over a man " I had hoped she would find a possible suitor.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Sat May 09, 2015 4:19 pm

I wiped my eyes with her sweet scented hankercheif nodding to her suggestion of a drink. "It's always the sheer heartless that get the men whilst us good ladies are left behind without a shadow of a chance." I squeezed Claudes hand knowing that her marriage musn't be an easy one. Although, the king had only one mistress now days. "When was the last time you stepped outside the palace Claude."
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Sun May 10, 2015 5:15 pm

One of the ladies brought in some wine and some fruit and placed them on the table, Claude waved for them to leave.
Claude looked at Diane " I can only tell you as you are a dear friend of mine, my husband has been away from court for some while and I think he has another mistress, he does not tell me but I hear my ladies talking " She looked down trying to hide the tears. " I miss my husband dearly and wish to hear word from him soon " She lifted her head and smiled softly, taking a sip of wine from the globet and looked outside. " It's been a while since I have left these chambers, where shall we go? " She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Mon May 18, 2015 12:50 am

I placed a gentle hand on Claudes arm hoping it wasn't true. I knew how callous and manipulative ladies in waitings could be. They were just being pathetic as Francis had choosen Claude to be his wife and not them. "I hope that their is no truth in what they say. Then again you must remember they might be saying it for a reaction." I was even more determined to get Claude outside and away from the gossips. "We could go to the lake for a ride on the wooden boat."
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Tue May 19, 2015 11:41 am

Claude was touched by Diane's words, Most of close friends had betrayed her trust but not Diane she has stayed a true and loyal friend. A look of happiness spread across Claude's face " Yes a trip to the lake will be the perfect medicine for the both of us. "
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Wed May 27, 2015 6:52 pm

"I think the scenery shall do us both good. And when we are hungry we can pull up alongside the river bank and have a bite to eat." I smiled as I stood; ready to have our little day out planned for us. If I could make people happy then I would do all that I can.
Back to top Go down
Claude Valois
Queen of France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Wed May 27, 2015 8:08 pm

I called to my ladies to pack us some food from the kitchen and to help change me out of my royal blue dress into a more comfortable dress for the our boat ride. " Diane I have not felt this alive in a long time, thank you for your kindness. " I turned to face Diane with a concered look on my face, I was excited about today but at the same time I had something that was on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Isabelle De Guise
Marquis of Rambouillet

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Isabelle went in the Queen's chambers to offer her her Christmas wishes personally. She hoped that their past would be forgotten soon. After a lady announced her, she walked in and curtsided before the Queen

Votre Majestè..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:24 pm

I go to my mother's chambers as i wanted to present her with my Christmas gift and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claude's Living Room   

Back to top Go down

Claude's Living Room
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5