The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Private Room in the Library

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Private Room in the Library Empty
PostSubject: Private Room in the Library   Private Room in the Library I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:02 pm

This is the area in which Charles Brandon gives lessons to his pupil, Catherine Willoughby

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Private Room in the Library   Private Room in the Library I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Catherine walked into the room and sat down, waiting for Charles to come, she stood up and chose a book to read and sat back down and read it whilst waiting.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Private Room in the Library   Private Room in the Library I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:30 pm

"Charles entered in the Private Room in the library for another lesson with his pupil, Catherine. He had to stop their lessons because of Trial. But now they could restart again. He wanted to keep the promise made to her mother, Maria De Salinas. Her family was almost ruined after her father's death. And this young 17 years old girl, needed an education and maybe...a title, one day. That's why he was doing his best for being a good tutor for her. He smiled warmly to her as he entered"

Lady Catherine...I'm glad to see you again. Did you miss our lessons?

"He asked, leaning his back against desk while holding a book in his hand"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Private Room in the Library   Private Room in the Library I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Catherine looked up and smiled 'Your Grace' she said and she nodded 'Indeed i did, your grace, it was boring without your presence to teach me' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Private Room in the Library   Private Room in the Library I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:40 pm

"Charles smiled and opened his book"

Very well, my lady. Last time...we talked about the italian poet Dante, and his love for Beatrice. Can you...remember something about that, Catherine?

"He asked gently, looking at her beautiful face"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Private Room in the Library   Private Room in the Library I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Catherine shook her head lightly 'Nay..Your Grace, i do not remember, maybe you could repeat it for me?'[i] she asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Private Room in the Library   Private Room in the Library I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:05 pm

"Charles put a patient smile on his face and crossed his arms on his chest, nodding"

Alright...I'll repeat that for you, Catherine. Dante Alighieri was the most important italian poet. He lived in Florence, Italy, during Middle Age. One day...he fell in love with a young lady, Beatrice. And he wrote many poetries about her...

"He explained, without removing his eyes from her young, pretty face"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Private Room in the Library   Private Room in the Library I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Catherine smiled 'Now i know Your Grace' she said with a smile 'His grace..is very smart indeed, where did you get your tales from?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Private Room in the Library   Private Room in the Library I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:59 pm

"Charles smiled and closed his book"

Well...these are tales from italian litterature. You know, Catherine...usually, Dante's poetries talk about...

"He couldn't finish the sentence because a servant rushed into library. He looked astonished at him"

Yes?

"Your Grace! Your...your wife, the Princess...Please, come!"

"Charles let the book falling on floor"

What?! Margaret? Oh...my God!

"Totally upset, he rushed outside, even forgetting to greet Catherine"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Private Room in the Library   Private Room in the Library I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:29 am

Catherine looked up rather confused as Charles left, and she picked up the book he had and read through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room in the Library   Private Room in the Library I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room in the Library
Page 1 of 1